• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling - Even more of the amazing Sophia Lee...she just gets hotter!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
...and more ticklish! What a girl - really! She was almost unbearably ticklish today but she still allowed herself to be tied and tickled in a variety of positions, without ever complaining.

As promised, we shot some intro content especially for Mabus this time. We covered lots of requests in fact - nylon feet, toe-tieing, bare feet (including an interdental brush which worked very well!) and lots of exposed upperbody tickling...I thought her head was going to explode this time :)

Here's a little selection of what we did:

image119wu.jpg

image25a.jpg

image26s.jpg

:britishflag:

...and more ticklish! What a girl - really! She was almost unbearably ticklish today but she still allowed herself to be tied and tickled in a variety of positions, without ever complaining.

Maybe, just maybe, some of the models actually enjoy the tickling. (I am starting to think Keira might. She and Elle P are doing a fetish day on Glamour Stars Live this week which they are offering to include bondage tape and foot tickling with a hairbrush. I wonder where they got that idea?)

Of course you could just be paying them ridiculous amounts of money (unlikely as you seem quite sane to me) or your legendary refreshments are luring them back. Just watch out for models having a wheat-free day!

s

p.s. The Sophia stuff looks great. She's even called Lee which is just the perfect name!

Maybe, just maybe, some of the models actually enjoy the tickling. (I am starting to think Keira might. She and Elle P are doing a fetish day on Glamour Stars Live this week which they are offering to include bondage tape and foot tickling with a hairbrush. I wonder where they got that idea?)

Of course you could just be paying them ridiculous amounts of money (unlikely as you seem quite sane to me) or your legendary refreshments are luring them back. Just watch out for models having a wheat-free day!

s

p.s. The Sophia stuff looks great. She's even called Lee which is just the perfect name!

Well, Keira emailed after our last shoot to thank me and say how much fun she had....I like the fact that she's obviously developed some ideas of her own!

Very lovely photos. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Well, Keira emailed after our last shoot to thank me and say how much fun she had....I like the fact that she's obviously developed some ideas of her own!

I may have encouraged her and Elle just a little bit...

I WOULD HAVE SEX WITH THIS WHITE WOMAN

Good luck with that - I've heard her husband is a policeman.

s

Ehm... no clip to buy?? :(
It came in store, please?
Thanks

Hi, I just filmed these, so they are not ready yet..I will be releasing them soon though! :)

In the meantime, there are three clips from 'Sophia's Introduction to Tickling' available if you want to see her first tickle scenes. There will also be a foot tease clip with Sophia appearing shortly in my new store www.uknylontease.com

Cheers

Oh, thanks thanks! :)
As soon as they come in store, i will buy it!!
(Sorry for my bad english...)

The first part of the three new scenes is out now...here's some more sample pics!

:turtle:

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!

lovely... sophia is really beautiful, especially when she is laughing

fantastic set of photos

thank you

i just got a chance to get a couple of sophia's clips

MAN! they are fantastic, really lovely tickling

she is one of the sexiest, most beautiful ticklees i have seen in ages

not just that she is beautiful, but her reactions to the tickling, her smile is delicious, and her lovely giggles.... yummy

i have a question... have you released a clip of her being tickled in this delightful outfit?

if so, could you tell me which one

many thanks

d

i just got a chance to get a couple of sophia's clips

MAN! they are fantastic, really lovely tickling

she is one of the sexiest, most beautiful ticklees i have seen in ages

not just that she is beautiful, but her reactions to the tickling, her smile is delicious, and her lovely giggles.... yummy

i have a question... have you released a clip of her being tickled in this delightful outfit?

if so, could you tell me which one

many thanks

d

Thanks detritus! I haven't actually released that one as yet, but will do. I then have another couple of scenes that I filmed with her a couple of days ago to release too... :)

Excellent turtleboy...sophia is yet another Gem you've un-earthed....can't wait for those clips mate !!!!! tell me man ? are we gonna see Elle P,this side of xmas.....and have you had any joy with Teresa May yet ???? great work as ever my friend !!!!!!!

Excellent turtleboy...sophia is yet another Gem you've un-earthed....can't wait for those clips mate !!!!! tell me man ? are we gonna see Elle P,this side of xmas.....and have you had any joy with Teresa May yet ???? great work as ever my friend !!!!!!!

Thanks t814...this side of Christmas - yes!

Teresa May - no news on that one I'm afraid.

On another note, regarding Sophia: would anyone (UK people obviously) be interested in a tickle session with this lady at some point during the month of December? I'm thinking of having another open session/day and Sophia's provisionally up for being the willing (sort of) victim!

Thanks detritus! I haven't actually released that one as yet, but will do. I then have another couple of scenes that I filmed with her a couple of days ago to release too... :)

ah, great, thanks for the info

look forward to its release... and the others too :woot:

Thanks t814...this side of Christmas - yes!

Teresa May - no news on that one I'm afraid.

On another note, regarding Sophia: would anyone (UK people obviously) be interested in a tickle session with this lady at some point during the month of December? I'm thinking of having another open session/day and Sophia's provisionally up for being the willing (sort of) victim!

Please pm me with the info if this happens, thanks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back