• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *F/M Clips Update Thread!*

How often do f/m clips get uploaded

I am adding approx one F/M update a month on the member's site at the minute. They are added to clips4sale every few updates, depending on what else is getting released at the time. This scene with Daisy is coming to C4S next so look out for it - she is an incredibly enthusiastic tickler and you won't want to miss it!

One question please. I love your clips, but concierning the F/M videos, it's always the same male model ( i 'm guessing it's you). DO you plan on filming with other guys sometimes ? I know you already did one or two time , but i must admit it would be cool to see differents model from time to time . THanks in advance for your response :)

Awesome stuff. Thank you for sharing.
You're welcome and thanks :)

One question please. I love your clips, but concierning the F/M videos, it's always the same male model ( i 'm guessing it's you). DO you plan on filming with other guys sometimes ? I know you already did one or two time , but i must admit it would be cool to see differents model from time to time . THanks in advance for your response :)

I don't have plans to start hiring male models I'm afraid. I may feature other guys such as boyfriends or guys sessioning if that scenario happens again - I have discussed this as a possibility with Ayla but I don't know at the minute.

I have used male models in the past, but it just isn't worth the additional expense and hassle given that I'm not a dedicated male tickling site. I'm really just doing F/M clips as revenge scenes and it works best that way, since the models are more comfortable tickling me than they are a random guy, and they actually enjoy getting their own back (some of them very much!) I think it shows in the scenes we do...you get a much more natural outcome when the victim is someone they actually want to tickle rather than someone they don't know.

This next update is actually a very good example of the above points - Amy and Jay's revenge scene from their last shoot. I don't who is worse out of the two but they are basically teaming up to bully me throughout this whole scene and having a great time with it. It's only ten minutes but it was an insane scene, incredibly intense and they are mean as hell!

I may feature other guys such as boyfriends or guys sessioning if that scenario happens again - I have discussed this as a possibility with Ayla but I don't know at the minute.

I think it shows in the scenes we do...you get a much more natural outcome when the victim is someone they actually want to tickle rather than someone they don't know.
I do remember some very good F/M videos with random guys being tickled a few years ago:
"Kiki, Keira & Tillie Love Making Him Suffer", "Lauren's Long Nails Drive Him Crazy" and "Emma Loves Ticklish Guys".

But that's a good point you make, F/M would work/works better if it was the boyfriend of the tickler getting tickled, and you getting tickled who they want to make pay for tickling them, rather than a random guy.

More enjoyment and motivation for the tickler.

Strange question, but I was wondering do any of the ticklers in F/M videos ever tease you by taking off your balaclava or tease you they're going to take it off while taping? As I take it you want to keep your identity secret? Which is fine :)

I suppose if they do you just cut it out of the video?

Attachments

• 448897194_image33.jpg
    448897194_image33.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
You're welcome and thanks :)

I don't have plans to start hiring male models I'm afraid. I may feature other guys such as boyfriends or guys sessioning if that scenario happens again - I have discussed this as a possibility with Ayla but I don't know at the minute.

I have used male models in the past, but it just isn't worth the additional expense and hassle given that I'm not a dedicated male tickling site. I'm really just doing F/M clips as revenge scenes and it works best that way, since the models are more comfortable tickling me than they are a random guy, and they actually enjoy getting their own back (some of them very much!) I think it shows in the scenes we do...you get a much more natural outcome when the victim is someone they actually want to tickle rather than someone they don't know.
Thank you for your answer ! And of course, i understand your point. I think that revenge on boyfriends/husbands is actually one of the best scenario in F/M, it would be great, because of the chemistry of course :). I know it's have been done and the results are often very good

If you're filming both M/F and F/M with a model, do you tickle them first to make sure they're feeling motivated to take revenge?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back