• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Gorgeous Hayley's Hot Body Bikini Tickle! (BAREFOOT,TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
This hot scene features the return of Hayley-Marie..gorgeous glamour model and business partner of sorts, as she's also the co-owner of my forthcoming members website! She still gets tied down and tickled like everyone else when she visits though of course, and in this one she wears only a sexy little thong bikini with sandals! :wub:

image8os.jpg

Hayley gets tickled on her upperbody and barefeet in this one. Her arms suddenly became superticklish from her wrists to her armpits for some reason (even more than her armpits) and so I spent a lot of time teasing them and sending her crazy! Hayley is one of those people who seems to become insanely ticklish in certain places at certain times and other places at other times - its funny but it makes it interesting to tickle her! There are some beautiful barefoot closeups in this one too, and fingers, feathers, brushes and baby lotion all get used on the feet. There are some nice shots of her body as she loses her bikini top later on too...this position doesn't really do justice to her large, natural boobs but she still looks fantastic as she writhes and thrashes around! This sexy little scene is available from www.uktickling.com now - hope you enjoy the preview!

image16zh.jpg

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1185240631/Hayley_Bikini_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4221U7OC

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 283
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 248
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 319
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 279
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 310
:wub:

Attachments

• Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 280
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 272
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 268
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 196
:redheart::redheart:

Attachments

• Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 251
  • Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 248
  • Image26.jpg
    Image26.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 563
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 505
Hi,

Turtleboy, if you ever need somebody to make the tea during another tickling session then let me know. I'll even bring my own teabags. :)

Great work,

Harry

Hayley has very yummy feet!!!
I loved it when you ran the feather in between her toes!
I also think she has a very nice laugh and reaction to the tickling!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Hi,

Turtleboy, if you ever need somebody to make the tea during another tickling session then let me know. I'll even bring my own teabags. :)

Great work,

Harry

Thanks Harry....I actually ran out of tea bags on another shoot this week, and could have done with your services then - maybe next time lol! ;)

:turtle:

This is a nice clip TB. I love the tickling up and down the arms, that's cool that she responded intensely to that.

Great quality and taste as always. I often have said if I had a comperable counterpart in the UK, you'd be it. Good job sir.

....and I thought British girls were ugly. Glad to be mistaken!

As I've said before, all British girls are gorgeous, ticklish and really willing to be tickled.

Now, if you'll just excuse me while I go and find an extinguisher to sort out my trousers...

Amazing clip,

I loved it, but why do you never tickle the models' nipples or breasts ?

This is a nice clip TB. I love the tickling up and down the arms, that's cool that she responded intensely to that.

Thanks TU, yes her arms were just crazy when we filmed this scene - we did a hogtie scene afterwards and her upper back went exactly the same way where she just freaked out whenever I touched it :) Hayley's funny like that she just has these hyper-sensitive spots that appear on different parts of her body lol!

wow she is YUMMY!!! You always have some of the most beautiful women!

...only some of? Just kidding, thanks onomonopeia! :D

Great quality and taste as always. I often have said if I had a comperable counterpart in the UK, you'd be it. Good job sir.

Thank you Darth...and likewise!

....and I thought British girls were ugly. Glad to be mistaken!

They are really, I'm just fortunate enough to know the remaining handful that are pretty gorgeous...when they're gone there'll be no hot women left in the UK sadly and I'll be forced to move overseas! ;)

Unbelievable model.

Incredibly hot.

B

Thanks Bandito, glad you liked it!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back