• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Hannah Gets Her Revenge On Ayla! (F/F, NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi again,

Here's the response to tiny asian Ayla's merciless tickling of blonde Hannah, which was posted here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=177168

Ayla is the definition of a model who can dish it out (and she really can!) but can't take it! She knew she was in trouble from the very start of this scene, and she said it would be unbearable..and it was! Ayla actually had a really sore throat and was losing her voice when we shot this. She couldn't scream (she struggled to speak!) and she said this was what made it so hard to take - basically the screaming or laughing out loud acts as a kind of release and without that she said it was just horrible! Poor Ayla...I did feel genuinely bad for her as we had tears and serious begging very early on, but she did kind of earned it with the way she tickled Hannah! :devilish:

image65h.jpg

Anyway, this one features Ayla with her hands tied over head getting tickled on her upperbody, nylon and later bare feet by Hannah (and myself at times). Even the feathers were hard to take at the end! Ayla goes quickly from laughing to crying, to panting, to silent laughter...with the occasional screaming freak out! This will not appeal to those who like to see a 'lee having a good time and laughing enthusiastically - but those who like to see a mischeivous tickler getting her comeuppance and suffering in the process...well it may be for you! :bubble2:

image56n.jpg

The third and final part is coming up soon, and sees Ayla getting her own back on Hannah one last time - it only seemed right to let her have another go after putting her though this! ;) The full version is available from www.uktickling.com - Enjoy!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/383153996/Hannah_and_Ayla_pt2_sample.wmv
Alt link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SUFU6BQC

:britishflag:

Last edited:
pretty hot! I just wish she was wearing sheer tan hose instead of those thicker dark ones

Ayla has some very sexy feet.....maybe sheer nylons next time.......perhaps tie her nylon covered big toes together in stocks??

I love Ayla! I'm buying this clip, love to see her barefeet tickled with her big toes tied back. She is sooo hot!

*edit*- Just watched the paid clip.. WOW! She has the strongest little feet! I loved how you tried to hold them still while tickling. She looked worn out at the end and I really loved watching the nylons tore off.. that's usually my fav with nylons. Hope to see more of her and don't get me wrong, all your English ticklees are gorgeous. :) I want a UK gal soooo badly! :lover:

DK

Last edited:
What's with all the request for sheer nylons. Black makes her look like a naughty girl :)

hey guy, i really like the nylon part of your clips
so...... can you split the clips to several parts ???
eg.
Hannah Meets Ayla! Part 2 (nylon feet)
Hannah Meets Ayla! Part 2 (bare feet)
Hannah Meets Ayla! Part 2 (upbody)

i'm not rich, i wish to buy what i ONLY want ! Please !!!
Thanx

Thanks all! I honestly didn't think people would be that into this one as it's more towards the silent laughter/begging side of things but I have to admit that I do love Ayla in this clip!

Ayla has some very sexy feet.....maybe sheer nylons next time.......perhaps tie her nylon covered big toes together in stocks??

pretty hot! I just wish she was wearing sheer tan hose instead of those thicker dark ones

What's with all the request for sheer nylons. Black makes her look like a naughty girl :)

Yeah - I did try and go for a different look with Ayla this time! If you prefer the sheer nude/tan tights though please check out the clips from Ayla's previous two shoots with Lucie as she wore them in both (and went in the stocks too!) There is also a third part to this series (preview coming up shortly) where both girls are in sheer hose. It's mainly Ayla tickling Hannah again, but I tickled them both together at the end! :)

I love Ayla! I'm buying this clip, love to see her barefeet tickled with her big toes tied back. She is sooo hot!

*edit*- Just watched the paid clip.. WOW! She has the strongest little feet! I loved how you tried to hold them still while tickling. She looked worn out at the end and I really loved watching the nylons tore off.. that's usually my fav with nylons. Hope to see more of her and don't get me wrong, all your English ticklees are gorgeous. :) I want a UK gal soooo badly! :lover:

DK

Thanks DK - I'm really glad you enjoyed the clip...and yes, Ayla was totally dead by the end of this scene. I felt genuinely bad about it as she's a very sweet person really!

Ayla is beautiful. Very sexy.
It really is a shame she's not enjoying herself.
Oh well, can't have everything.

Ayla is beautiful. Very sexy.
It really is a shame she's not enjoying herself.
Oh well, can't have everything.

That's true although Ayla recovered and enjoyed herself more in the final scene! I just rebooked Ayla for another shoot next month and she was really surprised - she'd thought I wouldn't want her to come back again as she kept going to pieces in this one....I had to reassure her that people did actually enjoy watching it, bless her! :)

I love Ayla! love to see her soft feet tickled with her big toes tied back. She is sooo hot!

Thanks guys - Ayla will be coming back for more before too long! :)

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back