• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Secretary Rachelle's Foot Tease & Crazy Tickle Session! (NYLON, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
UK Tickling: Secretary Rachelle's Foot Tease & Crazy Tickle Session! (NYLON, BARE)

This brand new scene features the totally gorgeous and insanely ticklish Rachelle in a very hot foot tease and tickle scene! Rachelle's bedspread scene was truly crazy, and this one focuses totally on her cute little feet as she almost comes off the chair!

:wub:

There's a nice candid-style foot tease scene at the beginning as Rachelle slips off her heels and poses her sexy feet on the desk. When the tickling starts though, she goes to pieces in no time at all! Her nylon and barefeet get some intense tickling with fingers, electric toothbrush, hairbrush and the feather (which even works through the nylons!)

Rachelle's one of the most ticklish models I work with and her reactions are crazy (especially her facial expressions!) Lots of hysterical and silent laughter in this one...it's very, very cute! The full clip is a long one so here's a long preview for it - hope you enjoy :) It's in the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/kdbowk
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!dhEgESgZ!5cc1c8i1UkKrmQmAPtqU3W6ExhV9wWBLPaUb2_U JBSs

Attachments

• Image135.jpg
    Image135.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Image132.jpg
    Image132.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Image133.jpg
    Image133.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 190
  • Image140.jpg
    Image140.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 257
  • Image144.jpg
    Image144.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 164
:wub:

Attachments

• Image164.jpg
    Image164.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Image159.jpg
    Image159.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Image148.jpg
    Image148.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Image182.jpg
    Image182.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 239
  • Image121.jpg
    Image121.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 124
That girl is hot!

Her bare soles look like the "promised land"!

Great preview (as always)!

JD

That girl is hot!

JD

I recommend you look up her other modelling work. Her and her friend Tillie (another regular UK Tickling star) are surely two of the best models in the business. The images they appear in are frankly stunning.

She is so brilliant and fast becoming one of my favourites. Her facial expressions are awesome. Please get her back and stretched out again very soon :) Would love a f/f naked clip with her too!

I love how much she struggles! need to tickle her in the double stocks! ;)

That girl is hot!

JD

Thanks for your comments JD..she is great :)

I recommend you look up her other modelling work. Her and her friend Tillie (another regular UK Tickling star) are surely two of the best models in the business. The images they appear in are frankly stunning.

This is also true! :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back