• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Sexy Blonde Billie's Hot Body & Feet Tickled! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
This preview features gorgeous new girl Billie getting stretched out and tickled all over her sexy body. Billie is very sexy and ticklish with some very cute reactions!

image153h.jpg

:wub:

Billie found this a little torturous at times but she seemed to think it was all good fun in the end...I'm in the process of arranging her second shoot at the minute anyway so I guess it wasn't too bad! ;) There's lots of foot and body tickling in this one with something for nylon and barefoot fans. Billie looks amazing in skimpy little lingerie as she writhes and jiggles around...boob lovers can see some topless tickling with Billie in her F/F scenes this week too!

image83d.jpg

This one's in the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1124590014/Billie HD Sample.wmv
or:
http://depositfiles.com/files/afa0lbkor

Attachments

• Image69.jpg
    Image69.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 425
  • Image70.jpg
    Image70.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 206
  • Image71.jpg
    Image71.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Image73.jpg
    Image73.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Image78.jpg
    Image78.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image79.jpg
    Image79.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 265
  • Image84.jpg
    Image84.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Image85.jpg
    Image85.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 128
  • Image89.jpg
    Image89.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 189
  • Image94.jpg
    Image94.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 300
:lover:

Attachments

• Image65.jpg
    Image65.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 254
  • Image91.jpg
    Image91.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Image95.jpg
    Image95.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Image96.jpg
    Image96.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Image101.jpg
    Image101.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 170
Your are the Best producer out there in my opinion!!!!!...,,,.GORGEOUS MODELS!!!.I would love to see you get hold of ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS who is a Chatgirltv Babe. She is HOT HOT HOT and claims to be very ticklish on her feet whish are to to die for. I'm sure you can pull it!!!!

Your are the Best producer out there in my opinion!!!!!...,,,.GORGEOUS MODELS!!!.I would love to see you get hold of ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS who is a Chatgirltv Babe. She is HOT HOT HOT and claims to be very ticklish on her feet whish are to to die for. I'm sure you can pull it!!!!

Angela has told me she'd love to do a shoot but personal circumstances mean it might not be for a while.

Ask her if she's bought any knitware to model in... (A private joke obviously)

I forgot to ask her I'm afraid :)

I forgot to mention that Billie was shooting with Angelina today as well - she proved herself to be a demon tickler anyway!

Angela has told me she'd love to do a shoot but personal circumstances mean it might not be for a while.

Yes, I have spoken to her previously and then heard nothing back from my last email so have given up on her I'm afraid!

Say...you didn't escape from prison w/that shirt on did ya? Haha, just kidding, nice job buddy!

I know this a rather old thread but I must have missed it first time round.

This is a beautiful clip. Billie is absolutely gorgeous and SO ticklish... I love those moments when her laughing goes silent. And how she goes "OH NO!" when you start tickling her ribs. At one point she says "Oh this is horrible" but she has come back to do more tickling with you... tickling is so lovely isn't it? It's horrible and awful and she can't stand it.. but under all that... actually... please sir can I have some more.

Heh.

Wonderful.

Thanks for the lovely tickling.

This is a beautiful clip. Billie is absolutely gorgeous and SO ticklish... I love those moments when her laughing goes silent. And how she goes "OH NO!" when you start tickling her ribs. At one point she says "Oh this is horrible" but she has come back to do more tickling with you... tickling is so lovely isn't it? It's horrible and awful and she can't stand it.. but under all that... actually... please sir can I have some more.

Heh.

Wonderful.

She's absolutely adorable. I'm sure she'd have been back many more times if she hadn't been seriously ill for the last few months. Fortunately she's a lot better now and was back shooting yesterday :)

Heh.

Wonderful.

You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it - this was Billie's first scene!

She's absolutely adorable. I'm sure she'd have been back many more times if she hadn't been seriously ill for the last few months. Fortunately she's a lot better now and was back shooting yesterday :)

...and despite almost dying, she actually looks hotter than ever! The first of the new clips is out now :)

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 22
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back