• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Three-Girl Tickle Torture - Angelina's Turn!! (F/F, FF/F, NYLON, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
This second scene features Scarlot getting her revenge on the horribly ticklish Angelina - with some assistance from Ayla of course! This is quite a long one and without a doubt, the worst tickling Angelina has ever received. She starts out getting tortured by Scarlot for the first half, and then suffers an Ayla and Scarlot double-team for the second part!

image93.jpg

image86o.jpg

It actually surprised me just how merciless both girls were...Ayla is normally a pretty mean tickler, but I think Scarlot was every bit as mean and together they just send Angelina nuts! Scarlot has a lot of fun tormenting Angelina to start with. She actually had to sit on her legs from the word go as Angelina was so hyped up she kept breaking free! When Ayla joins her they have a lot of fun teaming up to tickle torture her...at one point Scarlot holds Angelina's feet so that Ayla can tickle, and later they both suck her nylon toes together before ripping her nylons and giving her bare feet a thorough tickling - Ayla even sucks her bare toes while tickling her feet. Poor Angelina has no choice but to lie back and scream!

image123y.jpg

image125r.jpg

By the end, Angelina is so freaked out the two girls only have to hover their fingers over her body and she goes into a panic. They are totally mean to her and the poor girl was in a complete state by the end of this one! Hope you enjoy this one - fans of Angelina may be surprised by just how much tickling she actually takes in this one. I was surprised when she emailed me afterwards to say she'd like to shoot with Ayla and Scarlot again!! This one should be in the UK Tickling store tomorrow.

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1732276504/Three_girl_Angelina_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4i9vucy8r7y2qe7

Attachments

• Image30.jpg
    Image30.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 359
  • Image33.jpg
    Image33.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 330
  • Image35.jpg
    Image35.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 244
  • Image37.jpg
    Image37.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 607
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
:lover:

Attachments

• Image38.jpg
    Image38.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 331
  • Image41.jpg
    Image41.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 366
  • Image42.jpg
    Image42.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 285
  • Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 580
  • Image111.jpg
    Image111.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 460
:bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image53.jpg
    Image53.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 421
  • Image54.jpg
    Image54.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 676
  • Image60.jpg
    Image60.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 396
  • Image65.jpg
    Image65.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 516
  • Image114.jpg
    Image114.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 461
Now that's the way to tickle a beautiful woman!!!! Tightly bound and driven nuts. Great response from the 'lee!

Always support Ayla Scarlot and Angelina.support tickling by licking, UKtickling loyal customers!

where is the ayla one?

My guess is that it will be the third one of the trilogy to be released. You have to pace these things. Releasing all three parts in one go could be too much for some of us mere mortals to take!

where is the ayla one?

My guess is that it will be the third one of the trilogy to be released. You have to pace these things. Releasing all three parts in one go could be too much for some of us mere mortals to take!

Yep, Ayla went last :D Her clip should be ready by tomorrow all being well...going to work on it in a minute! For Ayla fans, I shot another nude tickle scene with her on the same day, which will be coming up soon as well..

I agree skulnbone - the toe scking tickles was sweet

No licking in that part I'm afraid, just tickling! :)

Dang...that was a good chance to get some lickle for Ayla too :D I am still hopeful for the future to see this gorgeous with another asian gal doing some lickling and nipple tickling :p

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back