• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Such a damn tease! I have fantasised about being tickled by tillie and kiki among others! To have 3 of them on me at the same time would be amazing haha sign me up

If the girls(Ayla and Faye) tickle Rachelle and Angelina or Hayley-Marie ,they seem to enjoy it more too.

Hi turtleboy ,When do you plan to shoot Faye Wants To Tickle Angelina To Her Limit and Faye Wants To Tickle Rachelle To Her Limit or Faye Wants To Tickle Hayley-Marie To Her Limit.(only nylon feet)

Once the classic introduction

[Faye is a natural tickler..she had an idea of how ticklish Angelina was before we started but even so, she was surprised at just how bad she is. Nevertheless, she didn't hold back and gave Angelina some of the most merciless tickling she'd ever experienced! The ball gag had to be introduced for some of this because Angelina was very, very loud, although I did leave it out for as long as possible There's plenty of toe sucking and licking, along with some nibbling too which makes Angelina go crazy - again, Faye was a natural! Plenty of nylon and barefoot tickling in this one along with some prolonged (and quite brutal) upperbody tickling, which ended up with poor Angelina almost on the floor! Despite all of this Angelina, said afterwards that Faye was great and she really enjoyed the shoot...that's what makes her one of a kind I guess]
[The full clip includes over 20 mins of Faye going to town on Jade with her killer nails and her tongue. The foot licking and nibbling is pretty relentless and it really drives Jade crazy...she's not used to being on the receiving end and there's really no stopping Faye when she gets going! Jade is super sensitive and everything tickles her, everywhere! She was completely done by the end of this one - there is quite a bit of begging etc! All was good afterwards though and Jade always says that the more intense tickling is good for her mental state..this one was definitely that You can find the full (26 mins) version in the UK Tickling store now. Enjoy the long preview!]

Beautiful girls like to being tickled by Faye' sucking and nibbling girls' s nylon feet.

Faye or Ayla all love to tickle Angelina's nylon feet by sucking and nibbling.
Angelina love to be tickled by Faye or Ayla.Mutual attraction, better effect!
Faye and Ayla tickling Angelina and Hayley-Marie or Rachelle.
Faye and Ayla tickle Angelina and Hayley-Marie to force them say:I love being tickled by Faye or Ayla。
That's great more! Faya and Ayla are best ticklers .Angelina,Rachelle and Hayley-Marie‘s nylon feet are fascinating and delicious.

Last edited:
FFF/M tickling.

You should definitely do a F/M tickling scene like this with the male wearing nylons/pantyhose. There's a lot of us out there who would love to see that.

Kiki needs nominating for tickler of the year in the golden feathers one of these years-she genuinely looks like she loves it!!! when are these going to be in the store??? all of them are must buys!!

The F/M clip shoud be coming up first - this week :)

Looks great ! you should definitely do more F/M, the girls seem to enjoy it more

If there's enough demand, I'll do more - this was a custom and there are a couple more planned, but whether they become a regular feature depends on how they sell and whether I get other custom orders

lucky guy!

Such a damn tease! I have fantasised about being tickled by tillie and kiki among others! To have 3 of them on me at the same time would be amazing haha sign me up

It was pretty brutal though...he had fun but they also made him suffer! :)

If the girls(Ayla and Faye) tickle Rachelle and Angelina or Hayley-Marie ,they seem to enjoy it more too.

Hi turtleboy ,When do you plan to shoot Faye Wants To Tickle Angelina To Her Limit and Faye Wants To Tickle Rachelle To Her Limit or Faye Wants To Tickle Hayley-Marie To Her Limit.(only nylon feet)

I don't have any plans for those at the minute - Faye has done very similar clips with Angelina and Rachelle already. Hayley retired from modelling quite a while ago I'm afraid.

the photos from fff/m scenes look really good.I hope you would consider doing more f/m videos in the future.

FFF/M tickling.

You should definitely do a F/M tickling scene like this with the male wearing nylons/pantyhose. There's a lot of us out there who would love to see that.

I would definitely consider them...again, custom orders are best the way to make it happen at the minute! :peace:

I don't have any plans for those at the minute - Faye has done very similar clips with Angelina and Rachelle already. Hayley retired from modelling quite a while ago I'm afraid.

Ayla have tickling Angelina many times,Expect Faye also have the same opportunity that tickle Angelina more times.
Faye have tickled Rachelle 's bare feet by sucking in before,but no nylon.
Expect Faye to give Rachelle’s nylon feet more tickling by sucking.

Amy looks really hot. Judging by the pics she's pretty ticklish too!! So good to see Tillie back, she's amazing and it looks like she got a tickling well worth the wait :D

Amy looks really hot. Judging by the pics she's pretty ticklish too!! So good to see Tillie back, she's amazing and it looks like she got a tickling well worth the wait :D

She got a lot of tickling that day..after the FFF/M scene we let the 'lee get some revenge on Kiki and Tillie - with a little help of course ;) Keira had left already so it was left to those two to pay the price, and they really did....MM/FF - another first, and some serious revenge dished out in this one. It took Tillie's breath away!

Oh wow, tickled by three gorgeous girls then getting revenge on two? Colour me jealous of that guy, great looking scenes :)

Oh wow, tickled by three gorgeous girls then getting revenge on two? Colour me jealous of that guy, great looking scenes :)

Thanks...it only seemed fair!

Here's a quick look at another of this month's hot newcomers - the very sexy Georgie!

That guy must've been in heaven!!! Tilliie is a dream 'lee and Kiki's upperbody would just be incredible to tickle :)

Hey turtleboy, Georgie looks amazing, will any of her be getting put on the members site? Also any chance of getting Mia back in? Where else could I find her, does she do other modelling?

Could the F/M updates be posted somewhere else? There's a topic naming guideline on this forum and i don't expect to see that when i look at updates for what is in my opinion the best site on here...

Could the F/M updates be posted somewhere else? There's a topic naming guideline on this forum and i don't expect to see that when i look at updates for what is in my opinion the best site on here...

Thanks for the compliment but this is the only thread I'm going to start for my updates for the time being I'm afraid - I don't want to flood this forum with posts when keeping everything in one place has always worked. I do understand that some people really don't like seeing F/M pics, but it is (and will be) only a very small part of what I post, and remember some people will find images of M/F or F/F disgusting to look at (it's true!)

I will at least post a warning next time there's some F/M samples coming up in a post below!

Please post today a preview clip of the f/m clip please

I've made one...will be posting when I get a minute!

That guy must've been in heaven!!! Tilliie is a dream 'lee and Kiki's upperbody would just be incredible to tickle :)

Arguably, it was a job with some perks :)

Hey turtleboy, Georgie looks amazing, will any of her be getting put on the members site? Also any chance of getting Mia back in? Where else could I find her, does she do other modelling?

I don't think Mia is still around - at least I haven't had contact with her for some time. Georgie's first clips will be in the store but if I get her back in, I'll shoot some for the members site too!

YES!!! You got 1080p now, nice.

Yes - I would have released 1080p versions of my clips much earlier but have never really had any demand for them believe it or not! I'm encoding them at fairly high bit-rates - around 12mbps (I don't see the point in making low quality 1080p clips) The files are pretty big therefore, meaning I will be doing 1080p versions for all new clips in the stores of 15 mins and under. Anything longer than 15 mins duration will have only 720p and SD versions as before :)

I love 1080p clips - the higher the quality the better!!!

Damn, I should have asked you all that time ago if I knew that demand was an issue!

I always see people asking about returning models, (I'd love to see Elle Pharrell come back myself, for example, as ticklee or tickler!) and wonder if it would be
beneficial to make a list here or on your UK Tickling website of active models, retired models, or maybe models.

(Of course, with you in particular, this may be problematic, since you are the best producer, and appear to be the most model friendly, as you've had models return after 10 years!
and others after several years, so "retired" often doesn't apply.

That, and a model may see herself listed as "retired" and think she can't come back, so that would dissuade her from returning after she said she "retired," but
I don't know, maybe it's something you could post here, since most of your models wouldn't visit the tickling forum, as few overall models actually come here and visit....)

Hey Turtleboy!

Love your work :)

I wondered what your process was for getting new models?

For example if I knew of a model that would very likely be up for doing tickling shoots would you take that suggestion and contact them?

I love 1080p clips - the higher the quality the better!!!

Damn, I should have asked you all that time ago if I knew that demand was an issue!

I always see people asking about returning models, (I'd love to see Elle Pharrell come back myself, for example, as ticklee or tickler!) and wonder if it would be
beneficial to make a list here or on your UK Tickling website of active models, retired models, or maybe models.

(Of course, with you in particular, this may be problematic, since you are the best producer, and appear to be the most model friendly, as you've had models return after 10 years!
and others after several years, so "retired" often doesn't apply.

That, and a model may see herself listed as "retired" and think she can't come back, so that would dissuade her from returning after she said she "retired," but
I don't know, maybe it's something you could post here, since most of your models wouldn't visit the tickling forum, as few overall models actually come here and visit....)

I wouldn't be able to compile or maintain an active list I'm afraid...I think I've probably worked with 200-300 (actually probably more!) models now and I have around 40-50 'regular' models at any one time. I typically shoot with 10-15 models a month and aim to include a couple of new faces within those (some of whom will not work out). When you don't see past models return it's not always because they've retired, and more often because I'm not actively trying to shoot with each one - I just can't!

Models sometimes drift away, don't get in touch and I don't get in touch because they are not as popular as they used to be, or I have a load of their content already, or I just don't feel they were that enthusiastic about shooting compared to others. In time, models do retire or just start to wind down and often I will have stopped working them regularly by then anyway so it may not be noticed. I do have some models that have been returning regularly for years and they are generally the ones that are most fun to work with, continue to be popular and keep in touch....so if you want to keep seeing your favourite models, keep buying their clips! :)

Hey Turtleboy!

Love your work :)

I wondered what your process was for getting new models?

For example if I knew of a model that would very likely be up for doing tickling shoots would you take that suggestion and contact them?

Thanks..it depends really. I recruit models in different ways - through occasional advertising, word of mouth etc. I sometimes work with models that people request but I do get a lot of requests to shoot with different girls and I don't really have time to chase up models who may not actually be all that interested themselves - I'd rather work with people that I know would like to shoot than have to try and persuade models who aren't really keen. Obviously, if they are interested in shooting then that's a good start but I still can't guarantee I that I will want (or be able) to book every model suggested. In short, it depends on who the model is! :)

Is it possible to be the tickling victim for these videos??

I'm afraid I'm not looking for male models!

Where else could I find Mia?

I don't know that you would be able to find her anywhere else..I'm not sure that she's still modelling at all

Here's some samples of gorgeous, busty and very ticklish newcomer Bella! She has amazingly long and flexible toes..she claimed that she can't touch her own feet sometimes as they're too ticklish! (although these pics would suggest otherwise :))

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back