• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hey David,

Any chance or luck with getting the Ella Heart clip with her in black stocking? Any chance of her return?

So much to look forward too! Rebecca is stunning, what perfect breasts and amazing hair. Stacey looks sensational too! So good seeing Sophia aswell, always an awesome 'lee :)

Rebecca is very pretty, and I like this position with the ankles crossed. Shows off her lovely arches and keeps her from being naughty and covering one foot up with the other while you're trying to tickle it.

Wow Rebecca is a real beauty! Stunning.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

So much to look forward too! Rebecca is stunning, what perfect breasts and amazing hair. Stacey looks sensational too! So good seeing Sophia aswell, always an awesome 'lee :)

Glad you're liking the look of Rebecca's scenes...she literally has the longest legs around!

I forgot to mention that there is another 10% discount on all clips4sale clips at the moment. It's the same as the offer they ran last month, just a new link to use. If you're going to be buying any clips, be sure to access the store through this link first:

http://search.clips4sale.com/clips/studio/26605/uk-tickling/cid5cddfa3d726fd5cddfa3d74fb5

Any clips you order will have a 10% discount applied on the checkout screen. It makes no difference at my end, but will save you money at least! The offer runs until 10th June this time and covers all C4S stores.

Me too! The shoot she did with Ayla is one of the best. Please lotion her pits because that will drive her insane!!! ;)

It wasn't necessary :)

Some new ones from the gorgeous Eve's return visit....she's completely off the scale ticklish with almost cartoonish reactions at times (except they are actually real!)

Eve is smoking! Is that one on c4s soon turtleboy? Also when will she be back in for customs?

Hey turtleboy. I sent you a pm yesterday regarding a clip. Would appreciate it if you could check it out in your free time

Eve is smoking! Is that one on c4s soon turtleboy? Also when will she be back in for customs?

I don't know when she'll be back next...here's some more samples from a couple of customs we did:

This one was so crazy, we had to stop at one point because Eve couldn't stop laughing...she went right off the deep end into uncontrollable hysterics and gave herself a stitch. I've got a great outtake of it ;)

Eve is so hot! I gotta say that upskirt pic in nylons is incredibly sexy :omg:

Damnit! I can't wait for these upcoming clips! The recent Natasha clip was amazing btw!

Me too! The shoot she did with Ayla is one of the best. Please lotion her pits because that will drive her insane!!! ;)

Ayla tickles Rachelle’s pantyhose feet by sucking that is enough to make Rachelle insane.
The combination of Ayla and Rachelle is the best.

Hi David:
Ayla's interview says that Angelina is her fave model,
Ayla loves tickling Angelina.
Angelina's interview says that Ayla is her fave female tickler,
she love being tickled by Ayla.
I don't know if they have a chance to combine later?

Come on now turtleboy this isn’t fair! Your teasing us all with the eve clips! Lol could you release the first one soon? My bank card it itching to get that! :D

I don't know when she'll be back next...here's some more samples from a couple of customs we did:

This one was so crazy, we had to stop at one point because Eve couldn't stop laughing...she went right off the deep end into uncontrollable hysterics and gave herself a stitch. I've got a great outtake of it ;)

Had the privilege to request the custom and as always David delivers magnificently with Eve. The clip is amazing, really hope she comes back!

Eve is so hot! I gotta say that upskirt pic in nylons is incredibly sexy :omg:

:)

Damnit! I can't wait for these upcoming clips! The recent Natasha clip was amazing btw!

View attachment 590020
Hi David
What's the name of this model?

Carla Cressy

Hi David:
Ayla's interview says that Angelina is her fave model,
Ayla loves tickling Angelina.
Angelina's interview says that Ayla is her fave female tickler,
she love being tickled by Ayla.
I don't know if they have a chance to combine later?

Possibly in the future...

Come on now turtleboy this isn’t fair! Your teasing us all with the eve clips! Lol could you release the first one soon? My bank card it itching to get that! :D

The barefoot clip is coming up next, and then the Lottii/Eve clips should follow soon :)

Had the privilege to request the custom and as always David delivers magnificently with Eve. The clip is amazing, really hope she comes back!

Glad you liked it...the clip is definitely one of the crazier ones ;)

David is really love tickling,David is one of the true creators of tickling art!Really worthy of respect!
look forward to David appointing several full-time female ticklers to tickling the model with you. All the mainstream tickling platforms have full-time female tickler.Combinations of male tickler and female tickler may cover a wider range of tickling enthusiasts.

appointing several full-time female ticklers to tickling the model with you. All the mainstream tickling platforms have full-time female tickler.Combinations of male tickler and female tickler may cover a wider range of tickling enthusiasts.

I have no plans to do that I'm afraid - sorry.

Some updates from the last few week's shoots. First some awesome new scenes with Ayla...this reading challenge is going on the members site next!

More:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back