• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Thank you for updatess Turtle boy. I hope we can see emzy's ohter shots prewwievs soon.
Best regards

Turtleboy you must have me confused with someone else, I’ve had 1 custom with you and that was with Amelia years ago, I simply cannot afford the going rate now. Everyone is entitled to an opinion in life and I was just giving my opinion, I’m not “out to do” anything. This is a forum where people are entitled to post their opinions. Your work is great hence why a member and have been for the past 74934748383 millions years lol. I just think that models like storm and ayla get used alot more than other models when it comes to clips and updates on the members, I wasn’t being vindictive or anything like this. No need to email, just wanted to get my point across, take care and continue with the good work.

I think we both know what you are out to do. I'll continue our conversations by email.[/QUOTE]

Great new scenes with Sophia and Roxee. A second encounter for these two...and Sophia's second time torturing Roxee. This is actually one of my favourite F/F scenes from this year, mainly because the chemistry was so good between them and the clips were intense and crazy! We didn't have time to do a revenge scene on their first shoot together, and Roxee more than made up for it on this one ;)

This video looks great :) Will it be in your clips4sale store?

Hey Turtleboy,

I was wondering do you get the stats of what videos have been bought/sold in from your clips4sale store every month or week or anything? Or you don't know what videos sold unless someone tells you on here?

This video looks great :) Will it be in your clips4sale store?

Yes - it's two clips. They'll both be in the store

Hey Turtleboy,

I was wondering do you get the stats of what videos have been bought/sold in from your clips4sale store every month or week or anything? Or you don't know what videos sold unless someone tells you on here?

Producers/creators get an email receipt for every sale, and have up-to-date sales stats in their store admin area. We can also run detailed searches and reports to look-up clip sales over a given time period, and view sales stats for individual clip titles.

In my experience, the feedback/preferences expressed on here aren't necessarily reflected in sales. In other words, the clips or models that seem to generate a lot of buzz or excitement aren't always big sellers, whereas clips that get no feedback at all may go on to sell very well. Many customers aren't active forum members.

Thank you for all your hard work! Thanks for always sharing with us. You've got one of the best sites out there. Looking forward to what you'll bring us in the new year.

Hey Turtleboy,

How soon will new works of Ayla and Natasha that be updated?

Last edited:
Hi turtleboy I've emailed you for requesting 2 unreleased clips. Please let me know available.i want to buy that 2 clips.

Thank you for all your hard work! Thanks for always sharing with us. You've got one of the best sites out there. Looking forward to what you'll bring us in the new year.

Thank you for your comments - and a very belated Happy New Year to all :)

Hello turtleboy
Saw your Instagram update on Daisy dolly. When will those clips be out?

I don't have dates on which new releases are coming when, but I have just released some more of her earlier scenes on the members site. There will be a number of new clips of Daisy from different shoots coming up over the next month or so.

Hey Turtleboy,

How soon will new works of Ayla and Natasha that be updated?

I have only shot one custom with them together - I don't know if/when that will be released at the minute.

New scenes and a new position, with Katie demonstrating - this one works great and is very effective, although it probably won't work for some of the smaller models!

More...
(this new forum only allows 20 images per post unfortunately)

Those news such a great. And Turtle boy I would like to see Autumn rose's new clips is there available new clips to release witg her?

Turtleboy,
Just wanted to say you're a legend dawg. The fact that you produce such candid, high quality content makes you an artist- the fact that you have the patience to take feedback and do customs for tickle fans (who seem to be particularly harder to please these days) makes you a saint lol. I also enjoy that it doesn't feel like I'm just watching someone else's session: you do quite the job of immersing your audience without distracting them with banter (although I don't doubt you have a good repertoire with your models, as is needed I think). The angles, the editing....the furniture, the lighting.. and the captured expressions...magnifique!
Keep up the good work. It's been a joy watching your craft develop. Thanks for setting a standard within our unique community!

The latest scenes with Natasha on the member's site are amazing, she looks great in that bikini and always has great reactions, thanks to whoever requested that custom :D And she really did get her own back too.

Violet's reactions are adorable as always, and her feet look amazing to tickle.

Plus that new position looks interesting, can't wait to see all the models you put in it.

Does violet have a media account? She's far too stunning not to

Does violet have a media account? She's far too stunning not to
Considering she apparently works a normal 9-5 office job, I don't think she would. From memory she's a personal friend of Natasha who was interested in tickle shoots.

...same question of Natasha. Adore them both, but they've done topless fetish bondage work so unsure why IG (non-nude) or X (nudity not required) would be an issue. Seeing them here is certainly better than not, but just saying.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back