• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

A quick update on the remaining models/shoots for this month...

Firstly, this week we have the return of Izzy on Thursday and Sam Tye on Friday

...yes, I know - yet more blue-eyed blondes *sigh!* :D

And then next week....the debut of another hot (and much requested!) glamour babe Laura Jones on Thurs 27th, and the return of Candice on Fri 28th!

:lover:

That's great news about Izzy what have you got planned is it f/f etc. will it be in the medical chair?

I know u must be tired of reading this all the time but i think its just the excitement is taking over when is the site coming?

That's great news about Izzy what have you got planned is it f/f etc.

As it is a single model shoot, unless tb has undergone gender realignment since I last saw him, it will be m/f. Izzy has sadly rejected my offer to make it mm/f :(

p.s. I would describe Sam Tye as a green-eyed blonde tb.

It's great to see that Sam and Candice will soon be back for their second tickle shoot. I really liked their first clips (esp. Sam with a bit of F/F tickling). Some time ago you did some interview scenes with some of your models like Ruby etc. Would it be possible to do similar interview scenes with Sam, Candice, Chacha ..... ? Keep up the great work you're doing!!!!

Already looking forward to Izzy and Sam's shoots. Hope the toothbrush is fully charged and ready for Sam's armpits! Her debut was awesome so it'd be great to see her pushed even further this time!
Have fun mate!

I'll hope Izzy wearing some tan sheer nylons with toe bondage also in your Stock. Would be awesome. I love her!

That's great news about Izzy what have you got planned is it f/f etc. will it be in the medical chair?

I know u must be tired of reading this all the time but i think its just the excitement is taking over when is the site coming?

Yep, as Sclub said it was an M/F shoot - they all are for the remainder of this month, although I'm pretty sure you'll like the results!

As for the site, we have agreed a definite launch date of 31st Oct....as you know it should have launched already, but its taken longer than planned - partly due to the developers having to get other sites ready for launch at the same time (including Keira's site among others!) and there being more data to process than they'd expected. The 31st is the latest date, but I am assured we may well be live before then!!

It's great to see that Sam and Candice will soon be back for their second tickle shoot. I really liked their first clips (esp. Sam with a bit of F/F tickling). Some time ago you did some interview scenes with some of your models like Ruby etc. Would it be possible to do similar interview scenes with Sam, Candice, Chacha ..... ? Keep up the great work you're doing!!!!

Thanks Joetje, yes I will be doing more interviews - probably too soon to do them with Sam or Candice as they are still new to it all but I will shoot some more over the coming weeks!

Already looking forward to Izzy and Sam's shoots. Hope the toothbrush is fully charged and ready for Sam's armpits! Her debut was awesome so it'd be great to see her pushed even further this time!
Have fun mate!

Thanks Tickleron - I'll do my best!

Hot is the word! When can we seeeeeee?

Thanks - soon! :D

I'll hope Izzy wearing some tan sheer nylons with toe bondage also in your Stock. Would be awesome. I love her!

I have a feeling you may be pleased with what we filmed today NT...I'll post some preview shots later this evening!

:turtle:

Ok, as promised earlier, some pics from Izzy's shoot today...from one of the scenes anyway - I'm sure Supergirl never looked this hot back in the 80s! :wub:

img0332mz.jpg
img0340kq.jpg

img0402v.jpg
img0404ov.jpg

Some nylons, stocks and toe bondage for Nylon Tickler! Note: it ended up being a kind of 'accidental' topless scene as Izzy's boobs kept escaping her leotard until we just decided to let them stay out in the end! :D

Thanks for the quick pics. Izzy's great and love how she sometimes looks like she's totally lost it! Have you ever used the toothbrush on her nipples or is that one for the future?

Some nylons, stocks and toe bondage for Nylon Tickler! Note: it ended up being a kind of 'accidental' topless scene as Izzy's boobs kept escaping her leotard until we just decided to let them stay out in the end! :D

tis the will of God

Some shots of Sam T today...amongst other things, she succeeded in making the sofa look great! We shot some good clips too of course... :)

img0913m.jpg

img0909k.jpg

img0942oo.jpg

:bubbleheart:

Looks like you had a fun day dude! Sam looks amazing in these shots, as per usual :)

Looking forward to seeing Laura Jones too! I haven't seen her about since she was on Party People a few years ago, but she has always been a total hottie... Make sure to get her good muhaha :D

Looks like another great shoot. Sam's brilliant as her facial expressions are very cute when she's tickled! Seems as tho her underarms were spectacularly sensitive too, hope you didn't spare them mate! Great stuff.

Sam's a fabulous looking lady. I've been chatting to her on and off for a while and she always said she was up for a tickle shoot so, as you can imagine, I'm pretty pleased!

Hey got a few ideas for you Turtle boy ive seen a few good clips from tickle horror and tickle paradise of tickling scenes at a beach where the models are buried in the sand u ever thought of doing tht?

Also a good tool for other tickling clips will be having models draw on each others feet.

Id like to see some clips where the models are wrapped up tight in clingfilm or something with just the feet stickling out.

Id like to see a gang tickling 4 v 1 or something think tht would be cool!

I'm with Sclub on this one....whilst I think Hayley would look sexy in anything - pantyhose, pjs, pantyhose and pjs - I know that if I did that combo I would get more complaints than compliments. I made a point of shooting two nylon scenes and one barefoot scene with Hayley to try and do something for everyone - personally I think the pyjamas scene is extremely hot but it won't appeal to the nylon-only fans I know!

I hadn't had a chance to clarify my thoughts after being stunned by the pajamas. :)

I'm glad I waited, because re-reading the replies, I judged them as coming of too harsh the first time.....time is good for judging stuff!

I wasn't in any way angry or annoyed that there wasn't a pantyhose and pajamas clip, I was just humbly suggesting the future possibility. I realize that a pajamas clip would NATURALLY feature bare feet, which is obviously fine......I'm not a total barefoot hater or opposer, unlike some (but not all!) bare foot lovers. I was throwing in the probably not-thought-of concept of pantyhose/knee highs even and pajamas. I saw them in real life once.......and I still remember the sight after all these years!

But it's entirely up to you if you ever want to try that or not...in a video, but I ALSO threw the suggestion out there for you nylon lovers IN REAL LIFE, to think about trying that combo in your real life girlfriend or wife relationships. (I'm all about helping people spice up their sex lives/fetish lives/just being happy lives!) and that's a new thing many people wouldn't think of, but as I said, I saw it once...and DAMN! It's like, a long time ago, I saw a girl in a full white outfit, .....and suntan sheer toe pantyhose, and that combination has stayed with me to this day. And...oh GOD, she even took her shoes off and was walking around in pantyhose feet..... I'll remember that until I die!

I hadn't had a chance to clarify my thoughts after being stunned by the pajamas. :)

I'm glad I waited, because re-reading the replies, I judged them as coming of too harsh the first time.....time is good for judging stuff!

I wasn't in any way angry or annoyed that there wasn't a pantyhose and pajamas clip, I was just humbly suggesting the future possibility. I realize that a pajamas clip would NATURALLY feature bare feet, which is obviously fine......I'm not a total barefoot hater or opposer, unlike some (but not all!) bare foot lovers. I was throwing in the probably not-thought-of concept of pantyhose/knee highs even and pajamas. I saw them in real life once.......and I still remember the sight after all these years!

But it's entirely up to you if you ever want to try that or not...in a video, but I ALSO threw the suggestion out there for you nylon lovers IN REAL LIFE, to think about trying that combo in your real life girlfriend or wife relationships. (I'm all about helping people spice up their sex lives/fetish lives/just being happy lives!) and that's a new thing many people wouldn't think of, but as I said, I saw it once...and DAMN! It's like, a long time ago, I saw a girl in a full white outfit, .....and suntan sheer toe pantyhose, and that combination has stayed with me to this day. And...oh GOD, she even took her shoes off and was walking around in pantyhose feet..... I'll remember that until I die!

Thanks Mabus. I don't think anyone was intending to come across as harsh - personally I have no issue with the pantyhose and pyjamas idea, but just think it would probably be too specific to appeal to many people. Personally I like variety and making things different, but in this case I know the barefoot and pyjamas thing would be much better received than the nylons. I won't always make choices based on mass appeal - if I did I wouldn't even film nylon clips, and would just have every model barefoot and fully nude! I do have to take note of it from time to time though. This type of scenario is the sort of thing I will be able to include much more of on the members website when it goes live however, as there's room for far greater variety. Amongst other things, there will be scenes that I wouldn't naturally choose to release on C4S - unusual outfits, upperbody only clips and many others!

Hope that makes sense!

Sam's a fabulous looking lady. I've been chatting to her on and off for a while and she always said she was up for a tickle shoot so, as you can imagine, I'm pretty pleased!

Looks like another great shoot. Sam's brilliant as her facial expressions are very cute when she's tickled! Seems as tho her underarms were spectacularly sensitive too, hope you didn't spare them mate! Great stuff.

Thanks guys. This time around I would have to say her feet were actually more ticklish than armpits overall though. We did shoot one (lingerie) scene with some very nice upperbody moments, and then focused mainly on the feet!

Looks like you had a fun day dude! Sam looks amazing in these shots, as per usual :)

Looking forward to seeing Laura Jones too! I haven't seen her about since she was on Party People a few years ago, but she has always been a total hottie... Make sure to get her good muhaha :D

Thanks tku :) I'm looking forward to shooting Laura although I have to admit I'm taking a chance as I have no idea whether she is even ticklish...I have had a few requests for her over the last year or so though, and she is undeniably hot so I'm willing to take a chance!

Gotta agree with 'are you ready' on the cling film idea, always looks good. May be a bit too extreme for the UK Tickling site tho TB?

Hey got a few ideas for you Turtle boy ive seen a few good clips from tickle horror and tickle paradise of tickling scenes at a beach where the models are buried in the sand u ever thought of doing tht?

UK Tickling Day trip to Skegness? Lol. He'd probably have to pay the models extra to even be seen there! :rowfull:

UK Tickling Day trip to Skegness? Lol. He'd probably have to pay the models extra to even be seen there! :rowfull:

Bognor Regis. Mid-October cloud and showers. 99 Flake to keep you warm, two hot girls and a bag of tickle tools... Sounds like a road trip! :D

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back