• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hey dude been really enjoying the site...love Izzys Interview glad to see my question got in there about Ayla...she seemed to enjoy answering the question...!

Also what ur opinions on Ruby Summers as a ler...i know ur not a fan of teasing but she does it in some of her clips Holly but seems to be quite natural and fun....did u enjoy filming that clip or not?

I enjoy filming all the clips - except where the models aren't ticklish and I won't be able to use the footage :)

Ruby's a great ler, and there is some teasing with her and Holly because that is just their personalities! As Sclub said, I'm not against teasing in videos - I just don't believe in staging it! :turtle:

Congratulations with the membership site. I think it was really worth waiting. I'm looking forward to the interview scenes (i liked the Izzy interview a lot). You mentioned we could sent in questions for the models; how can we do that (mail function of the model pages on the membership site)? I also noticed that one the Sophie/Nina clips isn't working. Maybe you could check it out.

Did the shooting on sunday with Gemman Newman took place? If so, could you give us some details on how the shoot went. Is the shoot with Jemma Reseigh stil planned for friday?

Keep up your terrific work !!!

Congratulations with the membership site. I think it was really worth waiting. I'm looking forward to the interview scenes (i liked the Izzy interview a lot). You mentioned we could sent in questions for the models; how can we do that (mail function of the model pages on the membership site)? I also noticed that one the Sophie/Nina clips isn't working. Maybe you could check it out.

Did the shooting on sunday with Gemman Newman took place? If so, could you give us some details on how the shoot went. Is the shoot with Jemma Reseigh stil planned for friday?

Keep up your terrific work !!!

Thanks joetje! Gemma was a total waste of time unfortunately - cancelled last minute...had forgotten, and now no longer modelling apparently. It's just one of many ridiculous cancellations I have had this month and didn't surprise me in the slightest though it is a disappointment. Still, on the positive side I do have some replacement shoots booked in for this week with some UK Tickling favourites that should please most people!! :)

I'm really glad you like the new site! Sorry if one of the Sophie/Nina website links isn't working...I'll pass the info on and get it sorted but unfortunately the whole network of sites has temporarily gone down this evening and the guys are working hard to get it back online asap!

BOOTS

Those BOOTS ARE HOT!!!!!

Thanks, as ever for your support guys! There'll from here on there'll be two updates a week on the members site and still several new clips a week in the store...that's a lot of new stuff to come and I'll have my work cut out staying on top of it but hopefully it'll be worth it! :turtle:

THOSE BOOTS ARE HOT!!!!!

She did a great job on Keira too - but then Keira also did a great job on Hayley (she screamed the place down lol!) Didn't have time to do any tape wrapped stuff I'm afraid but I think you'll like what we did get. Here's a couple of early preview shots..

image2nd.jpg

image7zp.jpg

image9zs.jpg

Those BOOTS ARE HOT!!!!!

Glad you like them :)

Happily, the website is back up and running again...it had a brief server issue which knocked it offline for a couple of hours last night but all seems to be well again now!

I'll have some more preview pics from the Hayley/Keira session soon...it's shaping up to be a good month for F/F tickling, with a quite awesome shoot today featuring Tammie and Chacha - something of a Brummie spectacular! After this one, I'd have to say Chacha is shaping up to be one of the most evil ticklers I've ever seen...the revenge was pretty sweet though of course! :D

Looks like this will be an awesome clip. The upskirt flashes are hot but both girls look incredible in underwear and look as tho they are getting a real buzz out of making the other suffer, especially when Chacha is attacking Tammie's upper body. Very hot!

Really enjoying the new website and I'm sure it is just going to get better and better.

I have found a broken link though - Izzy (uktickling26).

Cheers,

s

Hey Turtle boy in the Izzy matchup thread i made u said there's no chance of Izzy meeting Ruby Summers whys that mate, has Ruby left the site...she was doing quite well on your site as a ler!

Looks like this will be an awesome clip. The upskirt flashes are hot but both girls look incredible in underwear and look as tho they are getting a real buzz out of making the other suffer, especially when Chacha is attacking Tammie's upper body. Very hot!

Thanks TR - it's actually a couple of F/F scenes, and hopefully you'll like them both as they're both as crazy as each other lol! :D

Really enjoying the new website and I'm sure it is just going to get better and better.

I have found a broken link though - Izzy (uktickling26).

Cheers,

s

Thanks Sclub - glad you're liking what's on there so far :) Apologies for the broken link...I'll pass it on and fingers crossed it's the last one!!

Hey Turtle boy in the Izzy matchup thread i made u said there's no chance of Izzy meeting Ruby Summers whys that mate, has Ruby left the site...she was doing quite well on your site as a ler!

Not at all - she's returning for another shoot in two weeks time :) It's just a combination that won't happen, is all!

Not at all - she's returning for another shoot in two weeks time :) It's just a combination that won't happen, is all!

I see mate thts good...though im interested about the combination thing...whats dont u like about it?

Whats the chances of Izzy vs Angelina and Ayla

Also i prefer it when Izzy starts off the Ler like some of her original clip with Ayla and Sarah then the model gets revenge on her...i think Izzy is a evil tickler wwhen she wants to be and got that feeling from her interview!

The site is amazing mate too...cant stop saying it but well done...u done great work and its been amazing using it!

Have you considered that they might not want to work together?

Thats a fair point, shame though if thts the case!

Have a look at my tickle thread in tickle discussion 'first major tickling' love to get ur opinion

...yes, it's something along those lines...some model combinations are just not meant to be I'm afraid!

Thats a fair point, shame though if thts the case!

Maybe, but if you consider what tb has managed to capture on camera then I hardly think we have much cause for complaint.

Have a look at my tickle thread in tickle discussion 'first major tickling' love to get ur opinion

I have absolutely nothing to offer from a 'lee perspective I'm afraid but good luck.

Last edited:
Some teaser pics from Angelina's return to UK Tickling this week...looking hotter than ever - can't believe it was a full three months since her last visit! She came in as a replacement for another new model that I knew was going to let me down, and I think its fair to say that Angelina was the better choice anyway :) Unfortunately for her, the few months of not having been tickled just meant that she was more ticklish than ever and her reactions were pretty wild!

Hi very happy to see a new membership site and I wish you the best ! i have only one small question : the clips in your site are good as the clips you post at clips4sale? or those clips are ones you think they are not so great for good selling at C4sale
thx you

Hi very happy to see a new membership site and I wish you the best ! i have only one small question : the clips in your site are good as the clips you post at clips4sale? or those clips are ones you think they are not so great for good selling at C4sale
thx you

They're just different really - mostly shorter scenes, or sometimes longer scenes broken down into shorter more specific parts. Some I would have released on C4S and some I wouldn't. In those cases it is not because they I think they are not good, but because they are too similar to other clips, or too specific (more foot and upperbody only clips for example), or just something different as with the striptease or model interviews. Ultimately, there will be a wider range on the website and it enables me to release certain scenes that people want to see but that may not sell so much on C4S. I am now filming different clips specifically for the website, and specifically for C4S on most of my shoots!

im def buying this clip right now

If you mean the Angelina pics above, I'm working on one of the clips now for a release tonight :)

thx you

I should add, I have quite a large back-log of scenes that I wanted to release but which got overtaken by newer scenes...I plan to include some older unreleased stuff, along with brand new clips in each month's updates (as with the archive Sophie scenes this month). I will never put anything on there that I think is just bad, although I do plan to add a bonus 'scenes that didn't make it' section so people can see just what constitutes a bad clip or a non-ticklish model!!!

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back