• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Another very intense scene with Angelina (when are they not?) from earlier. This is the tightest mummy wrap I've ever done - she could literally only move her head! :)

...there it is. You're on a roll, Sir.

I'm glad faye is back
that new video looks great
great way to end this year
I hope there are videos with Faye as the ticklee
that would be amazing
thank you for sharing the pics

Hey turtleboy, I cannot wait to see Faye give Angelina a tickling work-out. Angelina deserves the Golden Feather for best female ticklee of 2012!!

Hey turtleboy, agree maxx said Angelina deserves the Golden Feather for best female ticklee of 2012! Angelina has a unique charm, you can get the princess of best nylon feet , Ayla and Faye irresistible to the temptation of Angelina's beautiful nude nylon feet that want to sucking, licking, nibbling; too stimulating, Angelina accepted by sucking tickling, enjoying tickling is really great! ! Ayla friend of Faye.All know to deal with Angelina need sucking ticking! Faye is best female tickler that follow Ayla.she clenched Angelina's nylon feet by licking it with Ayla is almost exactly the same. Sucking tickling them to conquer more beautiful models! Ayla and Faye deserves the Golden Feather for best female ticklers of 2012!! UK TICKLING always appear surprise! I wish UK TICKLING getting better and better in 2013! !

That mummy job you did on Angelina looks amazing - can't wait to see it! Would love to see Izzy in something like that!!!

Keep up the good stuff TB!!!

Hey turtleboy, agree maxx said Angelina deserves the Golden Feather for best female ticklee of 2012! Angelina has a unique charm, you can get the princess of best nylon feet , Ayla and Faye irresistible to the temptation of Angelina's beautiful nude nylon feet that want to sucking, licking, nibbling; too stimulating, Angelina accepted by sucking tickling, enjoying tickling is really great! ! Ayla friend of Faye.All know to deal with Angelina need sucking ticking! Faye is best female tickler that follow Ayla.she clenched Angelina's nylon feet by licking it with Ayla is almost exactly the same. Sucking tickling them to conquer more beautiful models! Ayla and Faye deserves the Golden Feather for best female ticklers of 2012!! UK TICKLING always appear surprise! I wish UK TICKLING getting better and better in 2013! !

Thanks, I'm glad you like it - I hope to take things up a level in 2013!

That mummy job you did on Angelina looks amazing - can't wait to see it! Would love to see Izzy in something like that!!!

Keep up the good stuff TB!!!

Thanks, I've done a couple like that recently but Angelina's was a pretty amazing scene :)

I'm glad faye is back
that new video looks great
great way to end this year
I hope there are videos with Faye as the ticklee
that would be amazing
thank you for sharing the pics

Thanks - Angelina and Faye was my last release of 2012 and I thought it a good way to go out! :D

I hadn't had a chance to preview my new shoot with Kelly C a couple of weeks ago but it was a great one...this hot clip will be the first of 2013 and a great start to the New Year I think!

An update on upcoming shoots for the start of the New Year!

Tomorrow (thurs) sees the return of the very lovely Hannah Claydon (this is turning into a yearly occurence!)

and on Friday, Alex Adams and Tigerr both return (and hopefully there'll be a scene with them together this time!)

I'm planning to do some more model interviews this month (and possibly this week) so if you have any new questions please send them or post them in here!

Is there barefoot tickling with Sophia in the double stocks?

Not in that scene I'm afraid

...or rather there was (a little) but I cut the footage as she'd stood in her fake tan and given herself yellowish coloured feet so I decided not to include it! There's bare feet in the other scene though :)

Some shots from today with Hannah looking hot as ever (or possibly hotter) We did a long interview for the members site too!

Dear turtleboy, Hannah and Sophia Lee is very beautiful and feminine.If Faye or Ayla tickles her by sucking in the future, a combination of passion. turtleboy ,Whether this can be achieved?

The Preview Picture looking awesome of Hannah and Sophia Lee. Hope there will be more nylon only tickling soon :)

The Preview Picture looking awesome of Hannah and Sophia Lee. Hope there will be more nylon only tickling soon :)

Thanks NT - there will be...the Sophia double stocks clip will be on the members site soon and the Hannah secretary clip is coming tonight!

Turtleboy,

You hit the nail on the head. Not all the models react in the same way - people just don't see this. I've worked with some that are introverted and don't laugh much, but struggle and can't stand to have their feet touched. Thankfully with the previews that you have, people get an idea of what models they like and their reactions. Personally I love a good laughter. Wild ticklish - Out of control laughter - you just can't beat. Speaking of which... That Bounty lady... Love her reactions!

Cheers
Glen

Turtleboy,

You hit the nail on the head. Not all the models react in the same way - people just don't see this. I've worked with some that are introverted and don't laugh much, but struggle and can't stand to have their feet touched. Thankfully with the previews that you have, people get an idea of what models they like and their reactions. Personally I love a good laughter. Wild ticklish - Out of control laughter - you just can't beat. Speaking of which... That Bounty lady... Love her reactions!

Cheers
Glen

Thanks TT - there's another Bounty clip coming up tonight by the way!

Attachments

• Image65.jpg
    Image65.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 176
  • Image80.jpg
    Image80.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Image85.jpg
    Image85.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 118
Dear turtleboy, Hannah and Sophia Lee is very beautiful and feminine.If Faye or Ayla tickles her by sucking in the future, a combination of passion. turtleboy ,Whether this can be achieved?

Neither model would do any foot worship type stuff I'm afraid!

Ok, the New Year is already looking pretty busy - I've been trying to come up with the best lineup I could think of and it's not looking bad with many awesome models returning and one or two newcomers! These are the next few shoots..

This Thursday:

Charley

...and then

Holly and Hayley in another F/F shoot :)

Friday:

The return of Emma-Lou

and new model Katie

...more coming soon!

Hi, just like to say i'm a big fan of your videos and I just joined your members site. I heard a rumour you might be doing a shoot with Becky Roberts, is this true? I would imagine it would be very popular if you did.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back