• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Sadly, what passes as a mature model used to be like a friend's mum that you fancied but now it is a friend's wife/girlfriend!

I'm really looking forward to what's coming up this month but please take care that Rachel doesn't end up injuring herself again. She could really do with some cheering up at the moment hence I think a shoot with you is a great idea, but the last thing she needs is another knock. Apart from anything else, I can't live with the guilt - I felt just awful last time!

s

No problem - we'll be careful! :)

I look forwards to all of these shoots

Great! Some pics from yesterday's shoot with Fiona (referred to as 'Talia' from now on) are up in this thread:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=185588

Wow mate,
September looks like an interesting month for you(you lucky so and so)the mature mixed in with the younger models !!!!!!! have you had any thoughts on teresa may yet ???? or is she strictly off limits my friend ???

David can you please email me back asap I have a few girls really interested in doing a shoot for you site.

Wow mate,
September looks like an interesting month for you(you lucky so and so)the mature mixed in with the younger models !!!!!!! have you had any thoughts on teresa may yet ???? or is she strictly off limits my friend ???

Thanks tickler814- TBH I haven't had time to look into it, but I actually have no idea whether she'd do a shoot like this...I don't have any contact details for her either I'm afraid!

Hi

Thanks tickler814- TBH I haven't had time to look into it, but I actually have no idea whether she'd do a shoot like this...I don't have any contact details for her either I'm afraid!

Hi Turtleboy,
Teresa has a website(google her) and i'm sure she has contact details on there mate....if she were to say yes mate ? she'd be the best lee by far....the lady is insanely ticklish:yayzorz:
Best of luck mate.

Hi Turtleboy,
Teresa has a website(google her) and i'm sure she has contact details on there mate....if she were to say yes mate ? she'd be the best lee by far....the lady is insanely ticklish:yayzorz:
Best of luck mate.

Ok, I'll see what I can do..I make no promises though!

In other news, the next clip release will be a long one....nearly 30 minutes of Tammie Lee and Cate Harrington tickling each other! I actually filmed it at the start of the summer and it's taken me until now to get around to finishing it off, but trust me when I say it'll be worth it just to see Cate totally losing it again! :D

Hi Turtleboy can you tell us when will you post this amazing barefoot tickling clip ?
thx a lot

Hi Turtleboy can you tell us when will you post this amazing barefoot tickling clip ?
thx a lot

Hmmm...I'm not sure yet Guilini. It is a great scene with NikkiLee (though it is actually nylon and bare foot), and the hogtie scene I shot with her afterwards is pretty awesome too, so I'll try and get them both out before long. I have so much stuff to release right now - once again will get as many clips out as I can over the coming weeks!

...and is if the endless stream of very hot forthcoming footage wasn't enough, Rachel and Keira blew the lid on it once again yesterday - I need to take a month off work to get through this lot! :)

I'll post some more pics from yesterday soon - there's already some of Rachel in the non-tk images section though:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=185965

:turtle:

Spend the day tickling Rachel and Keira? Nice work if you can get it!

s

Spend the day tickling Rachel and Keira? Nice work if you can get it!

s

Well, as I always say: it's a tough job but.... :)

I forgot to mention - I had an unexpected shoot with little 'Princess' Sophie last week (she was a last minute replacement for Izzy who had to cancel) It was kind of a crazy shoot and definitely the most violent reactions I've ever seen from her...pretty awesome footage though, which I decided to give away free!

Rather than just put it out for free on the board (which I've been doing pretty frequently anyway and will continue to do with), I'm going to make this one a special bonus for anyone who buys a clip from me during the remainder of this month - hence it'll be a kind of 'fans only' clip..and a great one too! I'll post a preview shortly along with details of how to get it.

Rather than just put it out for free on the board (which I've been doing pretty frequently anyway and will continue to do with), I'm going to make this one a special bonus for anyone who buys a clip from me during the remainder of this month - hence it'll be a kind of 'fans only' clip..and a great one too! I'll post a preview shortly along with details of how to get it.

Well, your challenge is put out another clip this month that I want to buy. Actually, it would be harder for you not to do this!

s

Ok, I'll see what I can do..I make no promises though!

In other news, the next clip release will be a long one....nearly 30 minutes of Tammie Lee and Cate Harrington tickling each other! I actually filmed it at the start of the summer and it's taken me until now to get around to finishing it off, but trust me when I say it'll be worth it just to see Cate totally losing it again! :D

Thanks Turtleboy,hopeully teresa will say yes and come in for a shoot.....especially if she knows lana cox is doing one,they go back a long way those two,some of there page 3 stuff is legendary mate.....glad to see the stunning tammie and cate back for another dose of tickling as well......these insanely ticklish girls can't seem to stay away can they ????? what's your secret mate ??? lol ...... keep up the great work Turtle !!!!!

Turtleboy can you tell us which of your upcoming shoots will feature boobs thanks :cool:

Actually, it would be harder for you not to do this!

s

Ha! I like a challenge - I'll have to dig out my worst clip to release then...no wait, that isn't right at all!

Thanks Turtleboy,hopeully teresa will say yes and come in for a shoot.....especially if she knows lana cox is doing one,they go back a long way those two,some of there page 3 stuff is legendary mate.....glad to see the stunning tammie and cate back for another dose of tickling as well......these insanely ticklish girls can't seem to stay away can they ????? what's your secret mate ??? lol ...... keep up the great work Turtle !!!!!

Thanks T814 - I'll ask Lana if she's still in contact with Teresa when I see her on Friday.

Turtleboy can you tell us which of your upcoming shoots will feature boobs thanks :cool:

Hmm, well i don't have any topless shoots booked in at the minute but that may change...I do have lots of tickle scenes to release featuring gorgeous, large breasted ladies in skimpy lingerie though

...speaking of which, Talia's first scenes will be coming up shortly!

Please get Sophie in for a Custom. Not Princess Sophie or Sophie Nova. The Sophie that was in "Sophie Returns to UK Tickling"

Please get Sophie in for a Custom. Not Princess Sophie or Sophie Nova. The Sophie that was in "Sophie Returns to UK Tickling"

You mean the fantastic Brummie Sophie. Great choice. I've been a fan for ages.

s

it's this Sophie being tickled. I'd really like her for a Custom, nude or topless:

5009224166_a457367f31.jpg

Please let me know her availablility. I would want her tickled on an Immobilizer such as this:

3556079510_d7e48555de.jpg

Last edited:
Another girl I'd like to see tickled is JAZ who appeared in Femfeet UK.

Any idea of her whereabouts?

it's this Sophie being tickled. I'd really like her for a Custom, nude or topless:

5009224166_a457367f31.jpg

Please let me know her availablility. I would want her tickled on an Immobilizer such as this:

3556079510_d7e48555de.jpg

I don't generally do customs due to a lack of time availability. If you are really keen for a custom with Sophie (and judging by the number of messages you've sent me about this today, I'm guessing you must be!) I will look into it. I wouldn't be able to get the immobiliser for it though I'm afraid.

Another girl I'd like to see tickled is JAZ who appeared in Femfeet UK.

Any idea of her whereabouts?

I don't know of her - sorry!

Ok, coming up this week...four ridiculously attractive ladies, skimpily dressed in two clips: Charley and Jo-Louise, and Keira with Rachel Taylor!

This one is in the store now...one of my hottest clips this year I think!

You aren't joking! The ladies were clearly having lots of fun in that one with some pretty merciless and sustained tickle attacks going on there. I love the fact that Rachel has some pretty extreme physical reactions but still has quite a cute giggly laugh - most of the time!

s

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back