• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I agree it does suit her...she is a very hot girl actually, and so ticklish she nearly broke my stocks! Yes, she contacted me but surprisingly, she seemed to think we had never actually got around to working together...she soon remembered though, lol!

Perhaps she was so traumatised from the previous two times that she'd blocked it out. Either that or she is just a mentalist ((c) Alan Partridge)!

Looks like you had fun today! Why should "mature" models be any less interesting than the younger ones? I'll admit it has a very different appeal to say, for example, Kiera but an appeal never the less. Perhaps it is because I am almost "mature" myself!

I personally cannot see the need for any higher quality clips or photos. Most people won't have a monitor that will do them justice but that is just

I agree it does suit her...she is a very hot girl actually, and so ticklish she nearly broke my stocks! Yes, she contacted me but surprisingly, she seemed to think we had never actually got around to working together...she soon remembered though, lol!

No probs!

Had a great shoot with a new, mature model called Amanda today (sound familiar?) She contacted me saying that she loved to have her feet played, with, teased, tickled etc. I was a little worried that this might mean she wasn't actually ticklish....thankfully I was very wrong as she is crazy ticklish (but she loved it all the same!)

I shot some footage with my new camera again (see stills below). Although I always shoot all raw footage in full 1080p HD, the HD quality of this camera is amazing. Technical issues mean that it isn't practical to try and do full shoots with it, but I'm wondering if there is any value in producing shorter (e.g. 5 mins or less) clips in this quality? What do people think? Another store perhaps? A members site with HQ photosets and short clips not available on clips4sale? If anyone has any thoughts/suggestions I'd love to know!

:turtle:

I love the idea of the higher quality stuff, I love the idea of the members site, I love Amanda, and I love that I just got paid. I'm willing to bet you'll love getting a big chunk of my check ;)

I'm all for the high quality photo sets, but video captured with still cameras has always sucked for me.

I guess it's like restaurants - never get seafood at a steak house, and never get a steak at a seafood restaurant!

HD video just looks damn nice when captured with an HD camcorder. Photos taken with video cameras, also tend to suck.

But I've been nagging producers to take high quality photos forever. It's so damn easy...point, click, you're finished! It takes all of 4 seconds. Darth at Stryker Entertainment does, Tickle Haven does...but they only take one or two pictures, and only Tickle Haven does full body... To be fair, a few others do, but most don't bother.

Hell, why not take several shots of the models, and give them to them to post on their model pages?! I'm sure they'd appreciate the hell out of that, free pictures, and they could expand the audience for pantyhose and tickle lovers if they have a few pics of themselves, well done, on their model mayhem page or one model place or wherever else they post their work at. It's a win-win situation. ....they may be so happy, they'll enjoy the tickling more! And when more folks see those pics, they'll follow them to your clip page, getting YOU more business.......

I'll wait to see what your experiments reveal about quality of vid from the camera, but as always, good luck with everything, turtleboy.

hi. what is coming up in the next month or 2? great clips.

Thank you - I'll have a full update coming very soon!

I personally cannot see the need for any higher quality clips or photos. Most people won't have a monitor that will do them justice but that is just

I'm all for the high quality photo sets, but video captured with still cameras has always sucked for me.

I guess it's like restaurants - never get seafood at a steak house, and never get a steak at a seafood restaurant!

HD video just looks damn nice when captured with an HD camcorder. Photos taken with video cameras, also tend to suck.

But I've been nagging producers to take high quality photos forever. It's so damn easy...point, click, you're finished! It takes all of 4 seconds. Darth at Stryker Entertainment does, Tickle Haven does...but they only take one or two pictures, and only Tickle Haven does full body... To be fair, a few others do, but most don't bother.

Hell, why not take several shots of the models, and give them to them to post on their model pages?! I'm sure they'd appreciate the hell out of that, free pictures, and they could expand the audience for pantyhose and tickle lovers if they have a few pics of themselves, well done, on their model mayhem page or one model place or wherever else they post their work at. It's a win-win situation. ....they may be so happy, they'll enjoy the tickling more! And when more folks see those pics, they'll follow them to your clip page, getting YOU more business.......

I'll wait to see what your experiments reveal about quality of vid from the camera, but as always, good luck with everything, turtleboy.

Cheers for the feedback guys - I understand where you are both coming from but trust me when I say the clips will play back as easily as any other HD clips (they will be the same resolution) and will be of higher quality. The main issues are practical difficulties with filming using a DSLR, which means I can only really do shorter scenes until I become more handy with it. I also need to distinguish between HD clips from different cameras and decide how to use these extra clips...I've decided to list them as 'HD with cinematic feel'

Mabus, I know what you mean but it is not at all the same type of video obtained with normal stills cameras - the Canon 5D that I'm using is in fact being increasingly being used on lower budget feature films, indie movies and TV shows (including the final season of 'House')...albeit with a truckload of lenses, filters and mounts! I've uploaded a comparison video from my shoot from Amanda below so you can see what you think. While it doesn't really illustrate the full quality that I can get or the extra focal range etc, it should give you an idea of the clarity and colour at least!

...and as you'll see, Amanda is one very ticklish lady!

I love the idea of the higher quality stuff, I love the idea of the members site, I love Amanda, and I love that I just got paid. I'm willing to bet you'll love getting a big chunk of my check ;)

Thanks Tidas - that sounds good to me, lol! :)

Amanda sampler:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KYLW8F6Y

Finally got the next Ayla scene finished off and in my store last night. I arranged another shoot with Ayla and Kate Banks (Izzy) together again recently and when I told Ayla who she'd be working with, her exact reaction was as follows:

NOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!! Not Kate Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.... just kidding... but she will demolish me till I cry :'(

Poor girl, lol!

So is her name intentionally a play on "Isle of Sky"? Or is that just me connecting irrelevant things?

I love izzy. She has a super sexy laugh. Please make sure ayla gets her underarms good. Looking foward to this one.

Last edited:
enjoyed the last Ayla/Izzy clip a lot so look forward to the next one.

Any chance of the gag being used?

Your new camera quality is awesome. Great HD quality.

Keep your wonderful work.

So is her name intentionally a play on "Isle of Sky"? Or is that just me connecting irrelevant things?

Hmmm not sure, but Ayla being the creative soul she is you never know!

I love izzy. She has a super sexy laugh. Please make sure ayla gets her underarms good. Looking foward to this one.

I will! :)

enjoyed the last Ayla/Izzy clip a lot so look forward to the next one.

Any chance of the gag being used?

Thanks - I'll try and remember to give it a go!

Your new camera quality is awesome. Great HD quality.

Keep your wonderful work.

Thank you NT!

Coming up next.....Angel returns! I'd actually forgotten just how ridiculously ticklish this girl's feet are, but I think it's fair to say I went to town on them in this first scene and it nearly killed her, lol! I think it will be a popular one :)

We also shot some bare foot and topless scenes later but TBH she was so burned out after the first one, they didn't get a great result (she was just clearly pissed off by that stage!) I'll post some teaser pics later though for people to look at at least, and then see what to do with the footage..

Dannie Low/Ruby Summers...

...is unfeasibly hot...and insanely ticklish too! A very sexy, curvy girl, with amazing eyes, incredible laugh and some of the most ticklish pits and feet I've ever known - I think she's destined to become my most popular model for all of the above reasons! :D

These are some stills and video frames shot with my new camera - I'll post some more samples from my regular cam shortly - what a shoot!

...is unfeasibly hot...and insanely ticklish too! A very sexy, curvy girl, with amazing eyes, incredible laugh and some of the most ticklish pits and feet I've ever known

She was also in a really foul mood on another forum yesterday. Hopefully you've tickled that out of her and we get a sudden outbreak of peace and love!

s

:panic:

AWESOME! :thumbsup:

Cheers tku!

She was also in a really foul mood on another forum yesterday. Hopefully you've tickled that out of her and we get a sudden outbreak of peace and love!

s

Well I definitely tickled something out of her, lol...I wouldn't be surprised if her mood is seriously affected for the rest of the week! She mentioned having rows with people on forums (I was able to sympathise having been effectively blocked from posting on a certain other forum!) I found her to be a really nice person though - very laid back, funny, friendly...initially terrified of being tickled - but more than willing to have the crap tickled out of her for prolonged periods of time...I can safely say she was bouncing off the ceiling by the time she left in any case!

Here's a little (low qual) preview so you can see for yourselves but I'm pretty sure she'll blow your minds.... ;)

Here's a little (low qual) preview so you can see for yourselves but I'm pretty sure she'll blow your minds.... ;)

Looks absolutely fantastic!

I did find her absolutely charming when I accidentally got through to her when Bluebird TV were doing free phone calls and then caused her to be tickled by the girl I'd actually phoned to speak to! However, I do know that if you really annoy her, she will give you both barrels...

All of which is irrelevant given that she is as ridiculous ticklish she claimed to be when I spoke to her that day.

s

Consider my mind blown! Grey matter everywhere ...terrible mess :D

Fantastic, genuine reactions and looooove the begging :manicd:

Im so glad I helped you get Dannie she is a true stunner & im glad she had a good shoot.

Im so glad I helped you get Dannie she is a true stunner & im glad she had a good shoot.

Thanks Tom

Looks absolutely fantastic!

I did find her absolutely charming when I accidentally got through to her when Bluebird TV were doing free phone calls and then caused her to be tickled by the girl I'd actually phoned to speak to! However, I do know that if you really annoy her, she will give you both barrels...

All of which is irrelevant given that she is as ridiculous ticklish she claimed to be when I spoke to her that day.

s

Yes, she mentioned that incident, lol! It's funny because she was pretty scared before we started shooting as she thought it was going to be a crazy experience...half way through, she said she was much more ticklish than she'd actually thought (and she thought she was pretty damn ticklish!) She realised she didn't even have a main spot as she's just insanely ticklish everywhere. I think she enjoyed it though! :)

Consider my mind blown! Grey matter everywhere ...terrible mess :D

Fantastic, genuine reactions and looooove the begging :manicd:

Glad you like tku - I'm pretty sure you'll love the clip. I'll be putting some more footage out on a sampler clip later today, but I just had to share this pic with you first...I think it sums up the day pretty well! :D

lol awesome :D Looking forward to seeing the final cut!

amanda's second visit

hi turtle boy.
spoken to amanda, she is definately coming to see you on 3rd november and she will be up for an open session as you have suggested.
lets see who has the bottle to meet her in the flesh and put her to the test. lol

Attachments

• ah purbek 1 105.jpg
    ah purbek 1 105.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 120
An open session with Amanda jj ???????? omg,some lucky ler's are gonna think all there birthdays have come at once....when they get the chance to test there tickling skills on those deliciously ticklish soles of the lovely lady herself.....just checked my diary and am working on the 3rd(bummer)or i would have been first in the queue mate...lol,god i forgot how stunning Amanda's soles really are(ahhh the memories eh)let me know how it goes mate ? i'm pretty sure that our mate turtle....will have all bases covered !!!! lastly mate....pic no 5 looks familiar....is it a still from our 2nd session in manchester ???
Take care mate,speak soon hopefully ?

still

yes you are right 814. Lol. It's the left one straining to kick as you were tickling the right one into hysterics. Ha. Well spotted. And you're right they dont know what they are in for. Hope they bring ear plugs. Speak soon.

hi turtle boy.
spoken to amanda, she is definately coming to see you on 3rd november and she will be up for an open session as you have suggested.
lets see who has the bottle to meet her in the flesh and put her to the test. lol

Cool!

JJ is of course, referring to the next open tickle session, now confirmed for 3rd November and exclusively featuring the incredible Amanda! Full details as they currently stand can be found in the thread below:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=187802

Please have a read, and feel free to contact JJ or myself if you have any questions. We are looking to get a small handful together for this one and it will definitely be well worth it - hope catch up with some more of you UK folks in person!

Turtleboy, speaking to a stunning (and she told me very ticklish) Kate Darcy who mentioned Dani Harwood had told her about you and she seemed keen to give being tickled silly a go.

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back