• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Turtleboy, speaking to a stunning (and she told me very ticklish) Kate Darcy who mentioned Dani Harwood had told her about you and she seemed keen to give being tickled silly a go.

Well, 'she's no oil painting but...'

Just kidding! I'd actually never heard of her before but please feel free to point her in my general direction if you're ever speaking to her again!! :)

Kate Darcy is a stunner - I reckon she would be an awesome model to work with ;D

Kate Darcy is a stunner - I reckon she would be an awesome model to work with ;D

Agreed!

Meanwhile however, for this we'll have to make do with tieing and tickling the following ladies (from left to right) .....

Monica Harris (Thurs 21st) makes a long awaited and surprise return!
Keira Jones and Elle Pharrel (Fri 22nd) - enough said...I know at least one person who's waiting for this! :)
Annabella and Sarah-Jayne (Sun 24th) Stunning Annabella debuts alongside the very cute and ticklish favourite Sarah!

*sigh*...a somewhat dismal week, I'm sure you'll agree! :D:

Not a bad way to end the week :)
:cheer:

Keira Jones and Elle Pharrel (Fri 22nd) - enough said...I know at least one person who's waiting for this! :)

Me too! Oh, you meant me didn't you? To be honest, I'm not totally convinced Elle is looking forward to it... :evilha:

s

Me too! Oh, you meant me didn't you? To be honest, I'm not totally convinced Elle is looking forward to it... :evilha:

s

I have a feeling much fun will be had all round! :D

...and tonight should see the release of Dannie/Ruby's first ever tickle scene. It is one of those 'possibly my best clip yet...', clips and I think the girl is destined to be a legend as her reactions are, well you'll see for yourselves! Needless to say I've already booked her second shoot in a couple of weeks time - thankfully she decided it was fun! :)

...fun with Miss Monica last night, including the usual breakage of cuffs etc and a largely bare foot scene, which some will hopefully like!

OMG turtleboy ?????? Elle pharell at long last......you don't know how long i've waited for this moment my friend....i do hope she;s as ticklish as she looks ????? by the way....good luck(as if you need it....lol)with Amanda on the 3rd nov....my shift pattern denies me being a part of what will be an awesome day turtle....have fun mate...as ever... !!!!!!!

Looks like a great time! She's beautiful!

Thanks Tidas - it was! :)

OMG turtleboy ?????? Elle pharell at long last......you don't know how long i've waited for this moment my friend....i do hope she;s as ticklish as she looks ????? by the way....good luck(as if you need it....lol)with Amanda on the 3rd nov....my shift pattern denies me being a part of what will be an awesome day turtle....have fun mate...as ever... !!!!!!!

Sorry t814 (and anyone else who was looking forward to it) but the Keira/Elle shoot didn't happen - again! Heavy traffic and long delays meant they never made it this time, but we should be rearranging for very soon - I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, new Monica Harris short scene will be in the store a little later!

Cheers :turtle:

Did you also shoot upperbody with Monica? If so, looking forward to that. She has a really beautiful smile.

In light of all the recent cancelled/postponed shoots I've had (five models in the space of five days!), I decided to do an extra-long shoot with the lovely (and always reliable!) Sarah-Jayne today. I really went to town and we shot loads of footage including some topless stuff - the poor girl got tickled until she could hardly speak...she really didn't deserve it! :)

...fun with Miss Monica last night, including the usual breakage of cuffs etc and a largely bare foot scene, which some will hopefully like!

Thank you so Much to you and Monica. Your best bare feet model and she is so pretty

In light of all the recent cancelled/postponed shoots I've had (five models in the space of five days!), I decided to do an extra-long shoot with the lovely (and always reliable!) Sarah-Jayne today. I really went to town and we shot loads of footage including some topless stuff - the poor girl got tickled until she could hardly speak...she really didn't deserve it! :)

Luckily, I'm a big fan of Coalville's finest (let's ignore the fact that there's not much in the way of competition!) so I think this goes a long way to make up for disappointments elsewhere.

s

Thank you so Much to you and Monica. Your best bare feet model and she is so pretty

Luckily, I'm a big fan of Coalville's finest (let's ignore the fact that there's not much in the way of competition!) so I think this goes a long way to make up for disappointments elsewhere.

s

Thanks chaps!

I posted some stills of Monica looking amazing (anyone would think she was a model, lol!) in the non-tickling images forum and will be adding some Sarah pics from last night a little later too...

Looking forward to dis

Rumour has it that you caught up a certain yummy Brummie again today... :D

Rumour has it that you caught up a certain yummy Brummie again today... :D

Hmmm...really? I have no idea where these crazy rumours come from....or who you could possibly mean?

img1581i.jpg

:D

In my store shortly...the first clip from gorgeous Sophia's second shoot!

...and finally, the second scene from Rachel Taylor's recent shoot will be out later today (for those who like such things!)

:Hyrdrogen

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back