• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

We had Izzy and Ayla's re-match last night and it turned out to be one of the best yet...after yesterday, I still can't decide who is the most ticklish out of the pair of them but I know that each seems to have a knack for tickling the other out of their minds! :D

Happily, we shot much more than last time with two full scenes. The footage was so hot I'll be releasing some of it as soon as possible!

I am so looking forward to this Izzy chip. Please put it up on website as soon as you could!

OH MY GOSH! Her armpits look sooooo amazing in that dress, tied that way! Tell me you got them really good like that! If so, you're gonna get even more money from me!

Been a little bit slow with updating on forthcoming shoots lately...mainly because I've had so many cancelled in the last month or so, I've not wanted to post details until I know that they're going ahead! With that in mind, I'll post this week's shoots for now as they are all confirmed and pretty cool too!

Tomorrow (14th Nov) sees the return of the insanely ticklish Ruby Summers - this time with the (insanely ticklish) Heather!

Then on Tuesday (16th Nov) a certain Abi Toyne and Lana Cox will be making a return visit - I'm sure I don't need to say anything more about these two!

On Thursday (18th Nov) Annabella will finally be making her UK Tickling debut...I should mention that this lady has cancelled on me three times in a row now (seriously!) In order to make it up to me and prove she is genuine, she has now offered to come in this week and do the shoot for free - how could I say no?

Are there any plans (even long term) to bring Dannii Harwood back for a new shoot? Any time I go back to my clip collection, I am reminded that she is the most ticklish of your models or maybe even the most ticklish of all tickling models I have seen. Not to mention she is amazingly sexy. Hopefully she doesn't read this forum, I don't mean to make it even more expensive to book her for a shoot by praising her so much, LOL.
I know I have asked this question before, but please give your best guess if possible. Thanks.

Are there any plans (even long term) to bring Dannii Harwood back for a new shoot? Any time I go back to my clip collection, I am reminded that she is the most ticklish of your models or maybe even the most ticklish of all tickling models I have seen. Not to mention she is amazingly sexy. Hopefully she doesn't read this forum, I don't mean to make it even more expensive to book her for a shoot by praising her so much, LOL.
I know I have asked this question before, but please give your best guess if possible. Thanks.

Well I certainly would like to shoot with Dannii again and it's not out of the question. The problem is more to do with time than money as Dannii is a long way from me and will not likely to travel to shoot at mine unless it is for a full day. I struggle to take a full day out to travel to her and back - especially as she has only had very limited availability to shoot in the past. The shoots I've done with her before have literally required a day off work, leaving at 6.30am and then approx 10 hours of my time with the travel there and back...and then the expense of it all!

When I can afford it, maybe I'll see if Dannii can make a stop off in Leicester for a long shoot some time - as for ticklishness though, wait until you see some of what's coming up over the next month! :D

Cool, I'm glad you have some ideas for it. Thanks for trying... I do understand the challenge, and it's unfortunate.
Keep us posted if there are any good news on this.
Oh, and I'm looking forward to the good stuff coming out next month!

Cool, I'm glad you have some ideas for it. Thanks for trying... I do understand the challenge, and it's unfortunate.
Keep us posted if there are any good news on this.
Oh, and I'm looking forward to the good stuff coming out next month!

Will do!

Had a lot of fun with Heather and Ruby at the weekend - amazingly I think Ruby was even more ticklish than the last time...Heather and I took her to a whole new level altogether! She also turned out to be something of an evil tickler too :)

Had a lot of fun with Heather and Ruby at the weekend - amazingly I think Ruby was even more ticklish than the last time...

...so did Ruby! She thinks it might be because she drank too many caffeine rich energy drinks before the shoot. She also said she enjoys doing them and is looking forward to the next shoot :D

A good result all ways round!

s

...so did Ruby! She thinks it might be because she drank too many caffeine rich energy drinks before the shoot. She also said she enjoys doing them and is looking forward to the next shoot :D

A good result all ways round!

s

Yep - I vowed to buy some of that stuff in for every shoot if it has the effect it had on Ruby...it was a truly extraordinary shoot, and once again I still don't know who was the most ticklish!

A belated update on today's shoot...

Charley and new model Dani - I think it'll be fun :rainbowbounce:

More soon!!

Charley from today...with her newly enhanced..well I'm sure you can see for yourself!

The shoot with Charley looks really nice. All the ingredients seem to be there to make this a perfect clip for me:

Charley as ticklee ... check
F/F tickling ... check
armpit tickling with beatiful shots of her upperbody ... check

A preview will be good to see. Also, if you put this up in your store sooner rather than later, it will be appreciated :)

How did Dani do as the tickler, BTW. I hope she did not show much mercy.

Damn you gotta love your life

Thanks - I do, mostly :)

The shoot with Charley looks really nice. All the ingredients seem to be there to make this a perfect clip for me:

Charley as ticklee ... check
F/F tickling ... check
armpit tickling with beatiful shots of her upperbody ... check

A preview will be good to see. Also, if you put this up in your store sooner rather than later, it will be appreciated :)

How did Dani do as the tickler, BTW. I hope she did not show much mercy.

I'm not sure when exactly it'll be going up as I have quite a bit lined up to work on (understatement of the year!), but it shouldn't be too long. We shot a fair amount of upperbody tickling you'll be pleased to know, though it was hard work as Charley hates being tickled there (she hates being tickled full stop, lol!

As for Dani as tickler...well, she was definitely a better 'ler than 'lee. She seemed to find it hard not to role-play whenever the camera was on, which left me wondering whether she was faking her reactions - I've decided against releasing the footage of her getting tickled on the grounds that I'm just unsure about it. Charley on the other hand, I am quite sure about and you will definitely be seeing the footage of that one, lol!

...here's a little low res sample of Charley from yesterday :turtle:

Rachel Taylor also gained MASSIVE boobies after working with you. What on earth do you say to them?

s

Turtleboy I shall forward the list of girls interested either thursday or over the weekend.

A couple of updates..

Firstly, I finally got to shoot with the amazing Bella (fifth time lucky!) She's an incredibly beautiful girl (see attached pics at bottom) with both Italian and French blood - she's deadly ticklish too. She said she actually loves being tickled but found this experience was a little too much for her at times. We only managed to get one scene shot as she needed some considerable recovery time...but what a scene!

Next, tomorrow sees the return of Sophie! (the original one of course!) For those who've been requesting to see more of her she finally makes a long overdue return!

Last but not least, I can confirm that the stunning Sophia Lee is coming in for her third shoot on Sun 12th Dec....and it may just be the third UK Tickling open session too! That means you guys can come down, meet Sophia and take part in the action yourselves! Sophia wants to earn some more money for xmas, and in return she is willing to subject herself to your tickle fantasies, so if you'd like to get involved please let me know asap! If there are enough expresions interest I will start planning this one and will post details of rates etc

:turtle:

Firstly, I finally got to shoot with the amazing Bella (fifth time lucky!) She's an incredibly beautiful girl (see attached pics at bottom) with both Italian and French blood - she's deadly ticklish too. She said she actually loves being tickled but found this experience was a little too much for her at times. We only managed to get one scene shot as she needed some considerable recovery time...but what a scene!

You are not kidding. She is gorgeous! I can't wait to see this one.

s

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back