• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Cheers guys - glad you like the pics!

I see your Dale Carnegie book got lost in the post aces! :roflmao:

:D

Hitting the store next....Frankie and Michelle in a very long and damn hot scene (just gotta love Frankie as an evil 'ler!)

image24r.jpg

image36w.jpg

...and tomorrow's shoot will feature the return of the lovely Lorna, who's finally persuaded her girlfriend to join her on a shoot! :bouncybou

Frankie has the most amazing eyes. She does look like she is possessed by an evil spirit sometimes! Poor Michelle. Lucky us!

s

Lorna finally succeeded in persuading her girlfriend Bella to come and do a tickle shoot with her today. I'm glad she did, as Bella is very sexy and ticklish! The whole shoot was so hot I felt I ought to shower afterwards!!

image17ta.jpg

Lorna finally succeeded in persuading her girlfriend Bella to come and do a tickle shoot with her today. I'm glad she did, as Bella is very sexy and ticklish! The whole shoot was so hot I felt I ought to shower afterwards!!

It looks as if it has winner written all over it to me.

s

image17ta.jpg

This looks super hot, please post preview clip.

image17ta.jpg

Wow! :wow:

Wow, this is an incredible picture moment!! Super hot! Does we will see the blonde girl also in tan sheer nylons and tickled in the stock with toe bondage ??? :D

Thanks guys, I'll try and preview some of the Lorna and Bella scenes when i get a minute!

Wow, this is an incredible picture moment!! Super hot! Does we will see the blonde girl also in tan sheer nylons and tickled in the stock with toe bondage ??? :D

No, not tan nylons I'm afraid...she wasn't too comfortable showing her feet so would only do the shoot if she could wear dark nylons! She's agreed to show a little more of her feet next time though :)

NT, you may like tonight's update with Angelina in the meantime! (more pics in the images section)

image112s.jpg

Looks like being great. I loved the Michelle and Frankie session btw.
Amazing how you have the participants dressed in such a suerb way-- I just love that look-- and it would seem you (and they) do too.
Chris

I don't get the 'Dale' joke? which book are you referring too?
And do the previews I mentioned before exist or am I missing something?

aces

An interesting turn of events today...I ended up shooting with Sofia Matthews, a very sexy 38 y/o model. The shoot was completely unplanned, and it only happened at all due to a series of odd coincidences that led to her contacting me, and us working together at short notice - I'd never even heard of her before this morning in fact!

image3nw.jpg

Just before we started, it occurred to me that she may not even be ticklish - happily I was wrong...and hopefully you'll agree that I made the right decision to book her! :lover:

image4nh.jpg

image23y.jpg

image24y.jpg

An interesting turn of events today...I ended up shooting with Sofia Matthews, a very sexy 38 y/o model. The shoot was completely unplanned, and it only happened at all due to a series of odd coincidences that led to her contacting me, and us working together at short notice - I'd never even heard of her before this morning in fact!

image3nw.jpg

Just before we started, it occurred to me that she may not even be ticklish - happily I was wrong...and hopefully you'll agree that I made the right decision to book her! :lover:

tickler814 is going to be a very happy man!

tickler814 is not the only one who's happy!!!!

What a great find Turtleboy...hope she's coming back!!

Looks like being great. I loved the Michelle and Frankie session btw.
Amazing how you have the participants dressed in such a suerb way-- I just love that look-- and it would seem you (and they) do too.
Chris

Thanks Chris

tickler814 is going to be a very happy man!

tickler814 is not the only one who's happy!!!!

What a great find Turtleboy...hope she's coming back!!

....from my conversations with Sofia yesterday, I had a funny feeling that tickler814 would be happy about it! Yes, she will be back again Red Devil - as soon as she's back in England again (she lives in Edinburgh)

A couple of pics from a little photoset we did too...I love a lady who licks her own toes, lol! :D

img4348lk.jpg

img4360y.jpg

img4367m.jpg

img4380x.jpg

Hey turtleboy!! For 38 years old she would give the other girls a run for there money... she's gorgeous, great find my man!!

Hey turtleboy!! For 38 years old she would give the other girls a run for there money... she's gorgeous, great find my man!!

Here here...she is so hot...and here feet look so good in those nylons...we need to see more of her.....can't wait to see more!!

OMG ???????? Yes you are correct Sclub.....814 is extremely happy :) never thought this day would come,especially after the conversations i had with the lovely lady herself...regarding those insanely ticklish size 5's of hers :)
I told her she'd go down a treat on here ??? glad she took my advice;)what a wonderful addition too turtleboys already awesome rap sheet of tickle queens ;)

Turtleboy ?? would love to hear what was said between you and the lovely sofia my friend ???? genius as ever mate ;)
A very happy 814

OMG ???????? Yes you are correct Sclub.....814 is extremely happy :) never thought this day would come,especially after the conversations i had with the lovely lady herself...regarding those insanely ticklish size 5's of hers :)
I told her she'd go down a treat on here ??? glad she took my advice;)what a wonderful addition too turtleboys already awesome rap sheet of tickle queens ;)

Turtleboy ?? would love to hear what was said between you and the lovely sofia my friend ???? genius as ever mate ;)
A very happy 814

Thought you'd like it! ;) I'll have some more previews from this one soon...

A very happy 814

Are we to conclude that you have had the pleasure of tickling her size 5's 814??

If so, maybe you would like to share your experiences with us or in private via a PM ??

Either way thanks for suggesting her to Turtleboy...a really great job, she's gorgeous and has fantastic feet!!!

Thanks Chris

....from my conversations with Sofia yesterday, I had a funny feeling that tickler814 would be happy about it! Yes, she will be back again Red Devil - as soon as she's back in England again (she lives in Edinburgh)

A couple of pics from a little photoset we did too...I love a lady who licks her own toes, lol! :D

img4348lk.jpg

img4360y.jpg

img4367m.jpg

img4380x.jpg

THat last picture is beyond hot Turtleboy...Thank you so much!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back