• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Just a few rough ideas maybe:

How do the girls feel about being tickled? Is it torture for example?
How does being tied up feel and having to anticipate it?
How do your more regualr models view tickling now they've done a few shoots?
What are their worst ticklish spots?
What's worse bare feet or nylons?
What's it like to be a tickler in a paired shoot? How does it feel tickling someone?
For any new models their thoughts before/after shoot
Would they recommend the experience to anyone else?

Ok...I'll have a go with these when I next shoot with one of my more regular models!

I absoultly love the shoots you do with your models in nylons. I must ask if you ever get the pleasure of smelling those nylon feet as well. By far the best thread on the site. Thank you so much for the awsome contributions

Thanks for your comments - I'll get back to your pm shortly :)

Any chance of F/M tickling?? I am sure those lovely ladies would love to get there revenge...what do you say to that, turtleboy ??

I say it's definitely in the pipeline...although it won't be featuring all that often, I do have some F/M stuff planned. Ayla has already said she'd be more than happy to take part and a few other models too. :)

I just need some willing victims so email me if you're interested!

Ok...I'll have a go with these when I next shoot with one of my more regular models!

Thanks for the consideration and effort you've made :thumbsup:

I say it's definitely in the pipeline...although it won't be featuring all that often, I do have some F/M stuff planned. Ayla has already said she'd be more than happy to take part and a few other models too. :)

I just need some willing victims so email me if you're interested!

Sounds very devious to me, why do I get the feeling Ayla could be very well effective in this scenario :D

Thanks for the consideration and effort you've made :thumbsup:

No problem!

A few caps from today's shoot with the lovely and very ticklish Jill, who should prove popular with fans of the mature ladies! She can also be found on sportxxx 955 under the name of Helena...

image2jv.jpg

...and speaking of sexy mature ladies, one or two folks may be pleased to know that Sofia's first tickle scene will be coming up tomorrow and her foot tease clip will be hitting my other store too!

image80s.jpg

image58v.jpg

I'll post details of the line-up for the rest of this month shortly but since I have two shoots tomorrow, I must get some sleep!

:turtle:

wow to both of those pieces of information....can't wait to see Sofia suffering at your hands and Jill looks quite stunning and is another one I will enjoy seeing being tickled!!!!

I'm really loving the fact your using the more mature ticklee from time to time, not that seeing all these young women getting tickled is bad...just enjoy seeing an older woman get it more!!!

Thanks Turtleboy...great stuff!

wow to both of those pieces of information....can't wait to see Sofia suffering at your hands and Jill looks quite stunning and is another one I will enjoy seeing being tickled!!!!

I'm really loving the fact your using the more mature ticklee from time to time, not that seeing all these young women getting tickled is bad...just enjoy seeing an older woman get it more!!!

Thanks Turtleboy...great stuff!

Glad you like red devil...the first Sofia clip is out now with a preview in the vids section!

How old is Jill ? I like her feet in those tan sheer nylons.

She is 44 and she is UK size 4 and a half :)

Some samples of more cinematic looking footage that I've been shooting with my 5D MKII in the last couple of weeks. I shot a load of regular footage with all of these models also, but these little scenes are some of the highest quality I've managed to achieve so far - let me know if you like them!

Angelina:

image15r.jpg

image20t.jpg

Holly Mcguire:

image13pe.jpg

image19yo.jpg

image22v.jpg

Jess:
image6h.jpg

image8aq.jpg

image14f.jpg

I'll post some more pics from Holly and Jess's new shoots soon, along with outstanding new model Leona, who came in on Friday and whom I think will be very popular!

...and then I'll do an update on the exciting things still to come this month...whew!!

Hey Turtleboy, whatever happened to that Layla Brown clip you were suppose to be posting? Just curious

Right, finally an advance update on the next few shoots with some very hot ladies....

Firstly, the amazing Hannah Claydon returns this Thursday 24th March, along with sexy new model Kirsty

Another hot big-breasted Babeshow babe - Faith makes her UK Tickling debut this Sunday 27th March

Ever-popular, the stunning Izzy is back next Thursday 30th March

The painfully ticklish Abi Toyne returns on Thurs 7th April, followed by another UK Tickling debut for mature adult model Sally on Fri 8th

...and then the insanely ticklish Ruby Summers on Thurs 14th and Yogini on Fri 15th!

There may be one or two others in the line-up when all is confirmed but that's plenty to start with! :)

Last edited:
Another hot big-breasted Babeshow babe - Faith makes her UK Tickling debut this Sunday 27th March

Now this one I certainly can't wait for! I've spoken to her before and she's told me how ticklish her feet are. Last I checked she's kinda vanished form the boudiour so what a wonderful surprise to see her appear just for us!

Now this one I certainly can't wait for! I've spoken to her before and she's told me how ticklish her feet are. Last I checked she's kinda vanished form the boudiour so what a wonderful surprise to see her appear just for us!

I wonder where she got the idea to shoot with turtleboy from? :innocent:

Then may I be first to congratulate you on the fine groundwork good sir :thumbsup:

You are welcome. With somebody like Faith it is an absolute pleasure. Didn't take three years like a few other TV babes did either (not that I'm complaining given that it was well worth the wait).

Can't wait to see what results turtleboy manages to get with her!

Neither can I!

Can't wait to see Sally's stocking feet get tickled....how mature is she Turtleboy??

Faith getting tickled?? Maybe you have another Angelina on your hands turtleboy!! Cannot wait ;-)

Can't wait to see Sally's stocking feet get tickled....how mature is she Turtleboy??

I'm actually not too sure....mid-late forties perhaps?

Faith getting tickled?? Maybe you have another Angelina on your hands turtleboy!! Cannot wait ;-)

We'll just have to see....hopefully it'll be a great shoot!

Yogini on Fri 15th! !

Amazing.. Get her good.! last time her underarms didnt get fully tested ..

I certainly will! :)

Coming up at UK Tickling tomorrow....a long scene Izzy for the Izzy fans!

image123.jpg

image122m.jpg

:bubbleheart:

An incredible shoot today with the phenomenal Hannah Claydon, who may just be the world's hottest ticklee! :wub:

image25.jpg

image42t.jpg

image61f.jpg

image55gk.jpg

image73x.jpg

...or possibly just the world's hottest person, full-stop!! :)

The shoot with Hannah looks fantastic. And as a fan of Izzy I am super excited to get the new scene. Looking forward to a preview of Hannah's clip.

Looking forward to seeing Abi on the 7th Apirl. Is it just a Solo tickling this time TurtleBoy?

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back