• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

In other news, UK Tickling hits the mainstream tomorrow as I'm due a mention in this week's Loveit! magazine...they're running an article (not sure if their stories strictly qualify as 'articles' rather than 'fiction') on Jess and her experience of shooting tickle videos. I don't have great expectations from the article, it should feature a pic or two at least and any publicity is good publicity as they say...keep an eye out for it! :turtle:

The article is actually in this week's mag and is surprisingly good :faint:

Loyal customer "Eric" sounds like a splendid chap! :D

The article is actually in this week's mag and is surprisingly good :faint:

Loyal customer "Eric" sounds like a splendid chap! :D

Thanks for the heads-up "Eric" *ahem* ....Sclub! :D It prompted a late night dash to the Spar to get a copy...I'd almost given up on them running the article but it is a pretty good feature - and they even included the link to my store that I requested...UK Tickling is officially mainstream!

The pics looked pretty good too! :)

What he said m8 !!!!!!!! god this lady is as stunning now,as she was back in the day !!!!!!! add to that her obvious ticklishness & we have ourselves a winner...lol
Superb work as ever m8 ;)

ps,
What delights do you have for us next ????

Thanks T814...in terms of releases, next I have the Sophie and Nina scene which is in the store now. Following that, is the first of the two Faith clips - I don't think anyone really wanted to see that though... :)

image39q.jpg

...following that will be the amazing Izzy bikini scene! (that is actually baby oil on her armpit!)

image7ad.jpg

...and in terms of shooting, I have the return of Sofia Matthews tomorrow! :happyhop:

Last edited:
wow, more and more amazing tickles

izzy looks absolutely delicious in her bikini, and SO ticklish

and i love that scene with sophie in her white dress, i LOVE to see tickling through a thin dress like like that, especially tickling around the waist... so lovely

thanks for all the fantastic stuff as always

and congrats on that very nice article that sclub brought to our attention in the mainstream lists forum... it shows tickling as sweet, saucy fun... well done

wow, more and more amazing tickles

izzy looks absolutely delicious in her bikini, and SO ticklish

and i love that scene with sophie in her white dress, i LOVE to see tickling through a thin dress like like that, especially tickling around the waist... so lovely

thanks for all the fantastic stuff as always

and congrats on that very nice article that sclub brought to our attention in the mainstream lists forum... it shows tickling as sweet, saucy fun... well done

Thanks for your comments detritus! I have a taster of the Izzy footage coming up tomorrow, which you won't want to miss...well today actually, since it is already tomorrow...time for bed anyway! :)

As promised earlier - a little something I had to share from Sophie's shoot last week! This is what happens when you tickle her too much.....and she thinks I'm crazy!! :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5T376OSK

oh wow

i know this quoted entry is very old but i only just saw it

i LOVE this little clip... this is one of my favourite things... when a girl keeps laughing after the tickling has stopped, and it's so sweet that she says "i can't stop laughing"

thanks, a very belated thanks

and thanks to lovely sophie for sharing her beautiful ticklishness

A couple of questions

hi mate

i have a couple of questions about clips if that's ok

a while back in this thread http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=186847 you showed some lovely preview images of the awesome sophia lee being tickled in this delicious outfit

image26s.jpg

did that clip ever make it on to your C4S store? and if so could you let me know which one?

also, the clip that i just commented on where original sophie can't stop laughing at the end... (this one)

image15u.jpg

is the tickling segment that this comes from available on your store?

by the look of this thread http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=181431 it appears to have been made around the time of this one where she is wearing jeans and a green bra

image11bk.jpg

but i can't see images from the "can't stop laughing" segment on the weight bench in that sweet dress in any of the preview gifs

thanks

d

HAHAHA....I think you jest too much mate...lol....oooohhhhh sofia is back for more tic ;)kles is she ???? i knew once she tried it,she wouldn't be able to stay away ??? please give her silky soles a good tickle for me won't you ??? and send her my regards too.
Awesome as ever my friend ;)

hi mate

i have a couple of questions about clips if that's ok

a while back in this thread http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=186847 you showed some lovely preview images of the awesome sophia lee being tickled in this delicious outfit

did that clip ever make it on to your C4S store? and if so could you let me know which one?

also, the clip that i just commented on where original sophie can't stop laughing at the end... (this one)

is the tickling segment that this comes from available on your store?

Hi detritus, to answer your question, they are all scenes that I still have the footage of but haven't edited yet - they are all on another hard drive at the minute. Some of them will likely come around in the future, although I also have more recent scenes of both Sophia and Sophie to post, among others so it is hard to say when I'm afraid!

HAHAHA....I think you jest too much mate...lol....oooohhhhh sofia is back for more tic ;)kles is she ???? i knew once she tried it,she wouldn't be able to stay away ??? please give her silky soles a good tickle for me won't you ??? and send her my regards too.
Awesome as ever my friend ;)

Yep, she came in yesterday...I'll post some pics when I've had a chance to go through the footage properly but my guess is you'll probably like it! ;)

image69i.jpg

image3bx.jpg

Indeed s !!!!!!! just when you think it can't get any better ?????? Turtleboy goes & takes it to a whole new level......I wonder if that wild beaver can be tamed any ????? ;)

Was just wondering Turtleboy when we get to see a clip of the lovely Jill, have been waiting very patiently??:yowzer:

And how did it go with Sally???

Good heavens - a wild beaver!

Quite! :D

Was just wondering Turtleboy when we get to see a clip of the lovely Jill, have been waiting very patiently??:yowzer:

I hadn't really had any requests for the clips so it's not been at the top of the list TBH...I've still got a few scenes to release but will look at the footage as soon as I can!

And how did it go with Sally???

I'll post some pics in the image section soon..here's a couple for now... :)

Attachments

• Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 255
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 329
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 373
Thanks for the pictures M8.....much appreciated!

But am very sad that no one asked to see the Jill clip, was this because she didn't have her *huge fake boobs* out at the time.:sigh:

Your doing some really great work here Turtleboy, providing all sort for everyone, but it is a shame that so many people now feel the need to see a young perfect woman naked when tickled.

Hopefully you can find 5 mins to post a clip of Jill, if only for me.

Keep up the good work M8!!
:man:

Yeah mate !!!!! your work is incredible as ever !!! but the sight of topless women(though very nice)seems to be detracting from the reason we all love your clips mate ???? please don't think i'm having a go ??? cos this ain't the case......just saying that for me !!!!! the nylons & the tickling will always come before a nice pair of boobs(fake or otherwise)or a wild beaver.....as sclub so wonderfully put it...lol......stunning shots of mature lee sally by the way mate.....and as red says !!!! you are the man.

Yeah mate !!!!! your work is incredible as ever !!! but the sight of topless women(though very nice)seems to be detracting from the reason we all love your clips mate ???? please don't think i'm having a go ??? cos this ain't the case......just saying that for me !!!!! the nylons & the tickling will always come before a nice pair of boobs(fake or otherwise)or a wild beaver.....as sclub so wonderfully put it...lol......stunning shots of mature lee sally by the way mate.....and as red says !!!! you are the man.

he'll be releasing a clip where the model is tickled whilst she wears a burqa I hope this will be to your liking

Sally looks very hot in her dress while you tickled her feet in your stock. Well done

But am very sad that no one asked to see the Jill clip, was this because she didn't have her *huge fake boobs* out at the time.:sigh:

Huge fake boobs are not a necessity for a great tickling clip. However, some girls with huge fake boobs have made fantastic tickling clips but so have lots of girls who don't.

Original Sophie and Ayla don't have huge fake boobs but they are still very popular so I don't think it is fair to say no one has asked to see the Jill clip because of the lack of huge fake boobs.

Personally, I like a bit a variety and as long as the emphasis remains on the tickling I couldn't care less if the models are dressed up as Ronald McDonald (although the clown fetishists may appreciate this)!

s

he'll be releasing a clip where the model is tickled whilst she wears a burqa I hope this will be to your liking

daeryk ???? just putting my point across....there's no need to put silly little quotes about whats to my liking...so back off buddy.....massive fan of turtleboy's work & have been for ages.....so don't need some random giving me heat...ok ???

I think this illustrates the fact that I cannot please everyone all of the time! I do appreciate that some like boobs, some don't, some like nylons, some prefer bare feet, some like mature models, some prefer younger ladies and so on...

For me, variety is very important - whilst I will always stick to releasing content with (I hope) my own recognisable style and especially nylon tickling, sexy outfits (not nude)...and sexy ladies of course! I'm also aware of the need to keep it interesting however, and not get stuck in a rut. That's why the clips on the first page of my store at the minute include: M/F, F/F, M/FF, all nylons, all bare foot, nylon and bare foot, topless, fully clothed, lingerie, mature models, young models, well known, models, lesser known models etc! I am not about to start producing endless nude or topless scenes, but a few here or there help to keep it varied and interesting IMHO.

Either way, it's nice that people feel strongly about my clips but please lets not have an argument over it folks....here's a couple of pics of the awesome Ruby Summers from earlier this evening to hopefully lighten the mood! ;)

(if I said that it was an insane shoot, that would be putting it mildly, lol!)

image13r.jpg

image7zr.jpg

image5cza.jpg

Last edited:
Just a few rough ideas maybe:

How do the girls feel about being tickled? Is it torture for example?
How does being tied up feel and having to anticipate it?
How do your more regualr models view tickling now they've done a few shoots?
What are their worst ticklish spots?
What's worse bare feet or nylons?
What's it like to be a tickler in a paired shoot? How does it feel tickling someone?
For any new models their thoughts before/after shoot
Would they recommend the experience to anyone else?

I second this request. It's always fun to see the interviews.

BTW, the bottom pic in the set above is from a Q&A session I shot with Ruby at the end of today's shoot...she managed to answer nearly all of Johnny Lea's questions and hopefully you'll find her answers interesting (I'll post a clip of it soon!) :)

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back