• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

David the new clip sets look great, can you please email me back when you get a chance.

Just finished a hastily arranged shoot with pretty teen glamour girl Faye-Evette earlier today..

faye1.jpg

Faye seems to be fairly well known as a former best friend of Big Brother contestant and glamour model Sophie Reade...and for then sleeping with her footballer boyfriend:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...riend-Mario-Balotelli-cheats-best-friend.html

I can safely say she's very sexy and painfully ticklish too - I'll post some stills later along with some from Yogini's shoot this morning...what a day!

:bubbly:

Wow turtleboy your latest videos are getting better and better (if that were possible.) Looking forward to this preview!

As your reputation grows with the babeshow uk girls - is there any chance of seeing Geri from babestation being employed in the future?

Just finished a hastily arranged shoot with pretty teen glamour girl Faye-Evette earlier today..

faye1.jpg

Faye seems to be fairly well known as a former best friend of Big Brother contestant and glamour model Sophie Reade...and for then sleeping with her footballer boyfriend:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...riend-Mario-Balotelli-cheats-best-friend.html

I can safely say she's very sexy and painfully ticklish too - I'll post some stills later along with some from Yogini's shoot this morning...what a day!

:bubbly:

Hello Faye-Evette!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Looks very exciting, although on another note why am I not surprised by the footballer who is mentioned.

Wow turtleboy your latest videos are getting better and better (if that were possible.) Looking forward to this preview!

As your reputation grows with the babeshow uk girls - is there any chance of seeing Geri from babestation being employed in the future?

Hello Faye-Evette!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Looks very exciting, although on another note why am I not surprised by the footballer who is mentioned.

Thanks guys. shock2k2004: I have no idea about Geri I'm afraid as I've never spoken to her...

Coming up next is the epic F/F tickling session between Lorna and her partner Belle - it's pretty hot as you might expect! :)

image15nm.jpg

image69w.jpg

love this one Turtleboy.......Lorna has some sexy feet in those black sheer stocking right there!!!! Another winner M8!

love this one Turtleboy.......Lorna has some sexy feet in those black sheer stocking right there!!!! Another winner M8!

Thanks RD - hopefully you'll also like some of what's coming up next: Leona, Ruby and Jill! :)

A little update on today's shooting which sees the return of petite babe Hannah B...and she'll be meeting Frankie for the first time too - should be fun! :)

A kind of crazy day today where everything went wrong! Among other things, Frankie was actually hurt by Hannah tickling her ribs too hard with her nails which left her upperbody skin swollen and bleeding in several places! I'm not sure what had gotten into Hannah but she seemed to have turned into some sort of tickle demon, and we didn't realise that it was actually really wounding Frankie! To add insult to the injury, I stupidly deleted all of the footage from the scene (and another scene with Hannah) by accident, meaning it was all for nothing - doh!!! :angry:

On the plus side, we did get a predictably awesome revenge scene with Frankie tickling Hannah...it goes without saying that she didn't hold back and I don't think i've ever heard poor Hannah scream so loud!

image7jl.jpg

image3lgw.jpg

image6ft.jpg

I think that one will prove popular anyway!

...and all things considered, it did seem only fair to let Frankie have two turns at tickling Hannah!

image9rh.jpg

image8j.jpg

;)

wow....poor Frankie!!

Glad to see she made the most of getting her own back though...can't wait to see that one!!

...Frankie was actually hurt by Hannah tickling her ribs too hard with her nails which left her upperbody skin swollen and bleeding in several places!

Ouch! :shock2:

And I thought Ruby was rough on Heather. I'm always worried about hurting people or leaving marks which means I am probably a little easier on models I get to tickle than I could be.

...I stupidly deleted all of the footage from the scene (and another scene with Hannah) by accident, meaning it was all for nothing - doh!!! :angry:

Destroying the evidence. Very wise... :thumbsup:

Suggestion

Hi,

You know how some people want story lines, set up etc.? Me too! But I think the main reason is that we would like a little anticipation before the fun starts. Just enough to think " wow, I'm gonna see that babe getting tickled!".

Some producers have interview and chats in the beginning, but what we really want, is to get a good look at the model, seeing her move or even pose.

So I was thinking: since a lot of your models are experienced glamour models and since you (might) want a few non-tickle shots to post as preview/teasers how about having the model pose while you take a few stils and while the camera is rolling and you get 1-2 minutes to open the clip with (depending on the length of the whole clip)? If the pics are good you might even want to sell them in the c4s still shop!

The nudity level in the pic segment should not exceed that in the tickling part! Otherwise we might just get disappointed ;-)

Voice over, where the model tells us that she is a little nervous but also excited etc. could be nice but nessecary.

wow....poor Frankie!!

Glad to see she made the most of getting her own back though...can't wait to see that one!!

It should be out later this week or next!

Destroying the evidence. Very wise... :thumbsup:

:)

So I was thinking: since a lot of your models are experienced glamour models and since you (might) want a few non-tickle shots to post as preview/teasers how about having the model pose while you take a few stils and while the camera is rolling and you get 1-2 minutes to open the clip with (depending on the length of the whole clip)? If the pics are good you might even want to sell them in the c4s still shop!

Hi Knudus, I generally do shoot a few stills and some non-tickling footage in every shoot - pics will sometimes be in the images section. Some of my full clips have a brief intro at the start with the model posing (though there is no voice over) I used to add longer intros but some people preferred them to be just tickling, and some wanted longer non-tickling clips so now I release the posing, teasing clips in my other store instead. If there is a short interview or out-take sequence though, I will generally just give it away on here rather than selling it in my store.

Coming up this week: a first scene with Jill and Angelina hogtied!

:wub:

image10r.jpg

image1jus.jpg

image14r.jpg

image50k.jpg

Hi detritus, to answer your question, they are all scenes that I still have the footage of but haven't edited yet - they are all on another hard drive at the minute. Some of them will likely come around in the future, although I also have more recent scenes of both Sophia and Sophie to post, among others so it is hard to say when I'm afraid!

thanks for the reply mate

good to know that they are possibly on their way

you must have a real tickle-trove of delightful treasures from which to choose

when are we gonna get to see a clip od faye-evette mate?

I'll try and get something together over the weekend :)

thanks for the reply mate

good to know that they are possibly on their way

you must have a real tickle-trove of delightful treasures from which to choose

...you're not wrong!! :D

Before I forget (and as I am a bit behind on updating on things to come), tomorrow sees the long overdue return of the fabulous Monica and this time she'll be meeting Michelle too - a couple of classic UK Tickling models in one shoot, yay! :bubbly:

Before I forget (and as I am a bit behind on updating on things to come), tomorrow sees the long overdue return of the fabulous Monica and this time she'll be meeting Michelle too - a couple of classic UK Tickling models in one shoot, yay! :bubbly:

Good news if you are a fan of ticklish raven-haired, blue-eyed former babeshow presenters from the North of England with the initials MH.

Good news if you are a fan of ticklish raven-haired, blue-eyed former babeshow presenters from the North of England with the initials MH.

Nicely observed, lol! :D

I love Monica. I will be super happy if you have her upperbody tickled by Michelle.

Unfortunately Monica missed her train so it wasn't to be...I'm trying to arrange for next week, so it may even end up being a Monica/Angelina shoot!

I had a fun shoot with Michelle though and we got some great stuff including another interview, which I'll be posting later!

image4oo.jpg

image9wr.jpg

:bubble2:

I've purchased the Nylon Hogtied Clip of Angelina. Great ticklish feet. Love her feet in the tan sheer nylons, looks more sexy for me.

Unfortunately Monica missed her train so it wasn't to be...I'm trying to arrange for next week, so it may even end up being a Monica/Angelina shoot!

Well, this might be worth the wait then. This, if happens, would include two of my favorite tickling models. I would love to see them tickle each other. What I would do is to restrain them on the bench with arms tied tightly above head. It will be looking forward to hearing how this goes. I think Monica has proved to be a good tickler, but Angelina also did a good job tickling Ayla in the recent clip. So, I think you are up to something here. As long as you encourage merciless tickling behind the scenes, it will turn out a big seller.

I've purchased the Nylon Hogtied Clip of Angelina. Great ticklish feet. Love her feet in the tan sheer nylons, looks more sexy for me.

Great -I'm pleased you enjoyed it NT!

Well, this might be worth the wait then. This, if happens, would include two of my favorite tickling models. I would love to see them tickle each other. What I would do is to restrain them on the bench with arms tied tightly above head. It will be looking forward to hearing how this goes. I think Monica has proved to be a good tickler, but Angelina also did a good job tickling Ayla in the recent clip. So, I think you are up to something here. As long as you encourage merciless tickling behind the scenes, it will turn out a big seller.

I'll certainly do my best! :)

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back