• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Ok, it's been a busy week and I haven't got around to posting any samples from last weeks shoot yet, so here's a few to start with...

Sophie
and Red

image7qc.jpg

...it was a long shoot and needless to say a little wild at times (Red said it was the hardest she'd ever been tickled!) Sophie will be an F-Cup by the time I next shoot with her so we thought it'd be good to do a topless scene whilst she still has natural boobs - I'll post some pics of that one later!

Last week also saw a first shoot with the petite Chloe Lovette - a very cute model...and ticklish as well, which is always a good thing! :)

image7ow.jpg

...did someone say Ugg boots? :D

:bubbleheart:

looks a good fun was had by all......Chloe looks like a keeper too...with or with out Ugg boots....preferably with out!! Good work M8!

Izzy doesn't really know Angelina TBH but she said she was happy to work with her...that's all I recall! As for doing multi-girl tag-teams etc I'm afraid it's not all that likely for the reasons Sclub mentioned - aside from the fact that its very expensive (and doesn't guarantee great footage!), it's very hard to coordinate four different models from completely different parts of the country to all be in the same place at the same time! I do have plans for plenty of F/F shoots and a couple of 3 girl shoots over the next couple of months though! :)

Sweet...if they had a clip together i think it would be great, when i first thought about it i thought Izzy would win hands down....but after that lasr clip u did with Izzy and the oil i think Angelina might hve a shout!

Any news on new website?

Lol i knew there was some sort of way of using the uggs in your clips, just dont use stocks lol clip with chloe looks gd...wish u could do it with izzys uggs again!

looks a good fun was had by all......Chloe looks like a keeper too...with or with out Ugg boots....preferably with out!! Good work M8!

Thanks red devil!

Ok, that first picture where Sophie's arms are tied above her head and Red is going to town on her armpits is so priceless to me that I will buy this video without a preview clip. I have been a huge fan of Sophie since her first clips came out and seeing her tickled like this is exactly what I have been waiting for. And I love older women tickling younger women. I think there is a certain type of skill that more mature women develop that allows them to tickle torture more effectively (don't have any scientific proof for this, LOL). I expect this to be a great clip.
By the way, I am a bit sad about Sophie's upcoming boob job. I am a fan of natural boobs.

Don't worry TU - I'll post some samples of Sophie with natural boobs soon...I'm sure she'll look great after her enhancements anyway!

As for the tickling, I would have to say that Sophie is a way more ruthless tickler than Red (Red was positively gentle by comparison, and we had to ask her to tickle harder!) Fortunately, Sophie is stupidly ticklish so she was in hysterics for most of the shoot anyway...but she really gave Red a workout!

Any news on new website?

It's all coming along and on track for launch next month! :bouncybou You can see the new logo in the banner below :) I should have some previews coming up before long too...

Ok, time for another update on things to come! The next month is more than a little exciting...not only will it see the launch of the UK Tickling members site, but I have some very hot shoots lined up!

Starting with tomorrow...

New model Jay ....and the return of Tammie Lee!

Then on August 8th, two hot redheads together - gorgeous Sophie Nova and stunning glamour model Sophia Smith!

August 9th...Abi Toyne!

and another great duo on the August 16th - Holly Mcguire and her stunning pal Megan :)

...and as if that pairing wasn't hot enough - on Aug 18th, the fabulous Hayley returns alongside the gorgeous Jenna!!

...and for the Toni and Melissa fans, they'll be returning the next day on August 18th....and this time they'll be bringing Michelle with them too!

:bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

There should be some more to come too - but that's a few things to look forward to at least!

Thanks red devil!
As for the tickling, I would have to say that Sophie is a way more ruthless tickler than Red (Red was positively gentle by comparison, and we had to ask her to tickle harder!) Fortunately, Sophie is stupidly ticklish so she was in hysterics for most of the shoot anyway...but she really gave Red a workout!

That's interesting, not what I would have guessed. But this does fit my other rule that most good ticklers are very ticklish themselves.
By the way which one of your models would you say is the best tickler?

That's interesting, not what I would have guessed. But this does fit my other rule that most good ticklers are very ticklish themselves.
By the way which one of your models would you say is the best tickler?

Hmm...a tough one, as it depends on whose being tickled! Ayla would tell you Ruby followed by Kate. I would probably go with Ayla, Frankie or Sophie, but Ruby, Heather, and Monica can all be pretty mean too! :)

Here's some ideas for the new site some ive probably said but just to give u an idea!

. Model Profiles..Including Bio's, Pictures, stats shoe size height etc
. Model Interviews
. Polls...Bit like the ones i done on the forum
. Fan interaction with Models...questions etc
. Behind the scenes footage.....Models arriving...meeting each other
. Merchandise Shop..Autographs etc
. Dvd with clips
. Forum
. News update page

Also not too sure if you've heard of this site before called 'Lostbet.com' basically its a site where models compete in games such as cards etc each involving rounds where the losing model would lose a bit of clothing until one is naked...then theres a forfeit which sometimes has included tickling!
I've purchased a few clips and its all done with good banter etc...it would be good too see models competiting with each other not to be tickled etc

Here's the link of the site to see what you think?
http://clips4sale.com/studio/13960/Lost-Bets-Productions
:)

This is the link to the tickle ones!

Last edited:
Here's some ideas for the new site some ive probably said but just to give u an idea!

. Model Profiles..Including Bio's, Pictures
. Model Interviews
. Dvd with clips
. Forum
. News update page

I like this idea and can only totally agree. Would like to see these on your webiste. The Girls which you meet and tickle are all very beautiful and hot. I would like to know what they thought about a tickling shoot. This isn't normal to tickle someone who is tied up and this in nylons? What tickle more "Barefeet or Nylon" and many many more question of our member. This would be awesome.

. Model Profiles..Including Bio's, Pictures, stats shoe size height etc
. Model Interviews
. Dvd with clips
. Forum
. News update page

Also not too sure if you've heard of this site before called 'Lostbet.com' basically its a site where models compete in games such as cards etc each involving rounds where the losing model would lose a bit of clothing until one is naked...then theres a forfeit which sometimes has included tickling!
I've purchased a few clips and its all done with good banter etc...it would be good too see models competiting with each other not to be tickled etc

Here's the link of the site to see what you think?
:)

This is the link to the tickle ones!

Thanks for the ideas...you'll be pleased to know that most of these are actually planned for the site :) I hadn't thought of polls, but certainly profiles, with pictures, stats etc. The interview clips will be there and some behind the scenes photos - I plan to build in some more behind the scenes footage as the site progresses but there will be a few little surprises to start with at least! As for fan/model interaction, I had a long chat with my web developer last week and we have some cool ideas to develop this side of things - I'll have some details on that soon if we can get it working :)

I also plan to add a shop later - yes, physical Dvds and model merchandise, clothing and props would be top of the list!

I like this idea and can only totally agree. Would like to see these on your webiste. The Girls which you meet and tickle are all very beautiful and hot. I would like to know what they thought about a tickling shoot. This isn't normal to tickle someone who is tied up and this in nylons? What tickle more "Barefeet or Nylon" and many many more question of our member. This would be awesome.

Thanks NT. I will be more interview clips for the site...I'm not sure whether you saw the ones I posted in the vids section for Holly, Ruby and Michelle but they deal with those questions...and others!

Thanks for the ideas...you'll be pleased to know that most of these are actually planned for the site :) I hadn't thought of polls, but certainly profiles, with pictures, stats etc. The interview clips will be there and some behind the scenes photos - I plan to build in some more behind the scenes footage as the site progresses but there will be a few little surprises to start with at least! As for fan/model interaction, I had a long chat with my web developer last week and we have some cool ideas to develop this side of things - I'll have some details on that soon if we can get it working :)

I also plan to add a shop later - yes, physical Dvds and model merchandise, clothing and props would be top of the list!

Thanks NT. I will be more interview clips for the site...I'm not sure whether you saw the ones I posted in the vids section for Holly, Ruby and Michelle but they deal with those questions...and others!

Sounds good mate...so u still planning to open site in August, wht did u think of the lost bets idea?

Sounds good mate...so u still planning to open site in August, wht did u think of the lost bets idea?

Personally, I really don't like the lost bets idea for two reasons. Firstly, it is somebody else's USP and secondly, in my personal opinion, it is not that great an idea. Two girl shoots are still in the minority at UK Tickling and when they happen, I'd much rather the girls just shot some decent tickling footage rather than engaged in something I find little more than a gimmick.

Did I mention this was just my opinion? ;)

Personally, I really don't like the lost bets idea for two reasons. Firstly, it is somebody else's USP and secondly, in my personal opinion, it is not that great an idea. Two girl shoots are still in the minority at UK Tickling and when they happen, I'd much rather the girls just shot some decent tickling footage rather than engaged in something I find little more than a gimmick.

Thats fair enough!

Yes, still on track for a launch this month - hopefully around the third or fourth week! Watch out for a free preview in the vids section soon :)

Yes, TBH the game/forfeit thing would be a bit impractical with the amount of shoots I do at the minute and it isn't really my style...I prefer to focus on the tickling and keep it real than having a too heavily staged set up - that's why I don't really do the scripted/storyline type clips (I have a couple of unreleased ones which were just awful!) That said, I'm aware that all tickling clips are staged to a large extent and I appreciate that people have different tastes. With the website, I will look at including some ideas and themes that I wouldn't release in clips for my store, so feel free to keep them coming and you never know! :)

For those who requested it, Jill finally makes a return to the UK Tickling store tonight..hope the Jill fans among you like her latest scene - I'll have a preview clip up soon! :)

image12xii.jpg

image16yf.jpg

...and in other news, tiny blonde Jay turned out to be a winner on Friday - she did warn me at the start of the shoot that she was ridiculously ticklish all over and that she had a 'horrible cackle' She was wrong about the cackle (she has quite a cute laugh) but absolutely right about her ticklishness...I think you'll like her! :D

Custom clips would be cool too!

I like the way alot of ur clips have models wearing nice clothes adds to the great content...though i would like to see girls in more casual clothes too...love the way uve started to add the uggs looks good...im thinking girls in tracksuits like the one with with kiera jones would be great, aswell as the models wearing trainers, flipflops, jumpers etc!

Custom clips would be cool too!

I like the way alot of ur clips have models wearing nice clothes adds to the great content...though i would like to see girls in more casual clothes too...love the way uve started to add the uggs looks good...im thinking girls in tracksuits like the one with with kiera jones would be great, aswell as the models wearing trainers, flipflops, jumpers etc!

All noted...I try and keep a bit of variety going so you can expect to see some more casual clothes as well as the other outfits, uniforms etc! :)

Thanks for the tips on these girls by the way - I'll definitely bear them in mind if I come across any of them!

Cooool!

Also will u be purchasing any new equipment got some new ideas for you too;

go.jpg

Inversion Table

go1.jpg

X frame

go3.jpg

Gravity Boots and Strap

great too see Abi is being booked again for another tickling, but what's happened to the previous video's you filmed of her?
Any Duo's planned with her?

Cooool!

Also will u be purchasing any new equipment got some new ideas for you too;

..maybe in the future - at the minute I'm short of space but am going to try and be creative with what I have! :)

great too see Abi is being booked again for another tickling, but what's happened to the previous video's you filmed of her?
Any Duo's planned with her?

Yes, the last Abi clips will be coming soon - there will be some Abi stuff on the website too, including some unseen clips with Abi and Lana!

Ok, time for another update on things to come! The next month is more than a little exciting...not only will it see the launch of the UK Tickling members site, but I have some very hot shoots lined up!

Starting with tomorrow...

New model Jay ....and the return of Tammie Lee!

Then on August 8th, two hot redheads together - gorgeous Sophie Nova and stunning glamour model Sophia Smith!

August 9th...Abi Toyne!

and another great duo on the August 16th - Holly Mcguire and her stunning pal Megan :)

...and as if that pairing wasn't hot enough - on Aug 18th, the fabulous Hayley returns alongside the gorgeous Jenna!!

...and for the Toni and Melissa fans, they'll be returning the next day on August 18th....and this time they'll be bringing Michelle with them too!

:bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

There should be some more to come too - but that's a few things to look forward to at least!

Ok folks...Jay's first scene is out now!

image27f.jpg

I have one or two small changes to the above shoots, which I'll add later, but before that just time to mention a little addition to this month's lineup in the form of the always lovely Angelina tomorrow..and as if that alone wasn't awesome enough, Scarlot will now be joining her too!

:happyhop:

..and as a warm-up to the website launch, there's a free clip with Scarlot to download in the vid section also:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...P*-Gorgeous-Redhead-Scarlot-Tickled-In-Nylons!!

:turtle:

Ok folks...Jay's first scene is out now!

Well there is definitely a hint of the Archie Andrews (the UK one - not the US Cartoon) about her a la Keira but I really like the results. Actually, she is just fabulous!

You play the role of Peter Brough rather well turtleboy but I suggest you don't try insert your arm into Jay in quite the same way he did with Archie ;)

s

p.s. Apologies for the references to British, post-war, radio based ventriloquist acts but it is not every day you get the chance to use them.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back