• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

A few changes to the planned lineup for this week...firstly, Hayley-Marie who came in yesterday rather than Thursday:
th_352235280_IMG_9903_123_218lo.jpg

She's done alright considering she's such a shy, plain looking girl. ;)

I should also mention the change to today's planned shoot, which saw a certain Ruby Summers making an appearance with her good friend Holly Mcguire - it was always going to happen at some point, though I should probably have worn earplugs...crazy and loud would be an understatement!! I'll post some pics shortly :)

:wub:

I have it on good authority (from Ruby and Holly actually) that Miss Mcguire's revenge tickling was the worst Ruby has ever experienced and that includes her encounter with Ayla. That is the joy of working with friends - no inhibitions! :D

s

Wonderful Pictures. Cant wait to see the Previews :) Hayley-Marie is a real cutie! Love her feet in the nylons. They looking very softly

WOW You have a great job. Great pics thanks for posting them

Thanks guys!

I have it on good authority (from Ruby and Holly actually) that Miss Mcguire's revenge tickling was the worst Ruby has ever experienced and that includes her encounter with Ayla. That is the joy of working with friends - no inhibitions! :D

s

...very true, although its hard to say who came out on top in this one :) At one point Ruby tickled Holly so hard she had to stop because her enthusiastic tickling (and it really was enthusiatic!) of poor Holly was making her hands hurt ...on the other hand, Ruby thought she dislocated her shoulder while I was tickling her!

...and when Holly was tickling her she broke clean through a metal cuff attachment (the same one I'd that replaced after she'd broken it when Ayla was tickling her before!) :D

image75b.jpg

image74k.jpg

image71o.jpg

...very true, although its hard to say who came out on top in this one :)

I think we all win in scenarios like this! ;)

Seriously though, just how foxy do the pair of them look? I've rarely seen either of look better.

hey TB......have to say that Hayley-Marie is a new favourite for me.....she look just stunning in those nylons and out of them!!

With out wishing to seem rude....is she slightly older than she looks.......either way, the way she looks makes these pictures a real pleasure to look at...she is stunning.....can't wait to see the clip!!!

Ruby and Holy.....OMG.....the way Holy is working on the one part of Ruby she hates being tickled on is just perfection...another great job TB!!

hey TB......have to say that Hayley-Marie is a new favourite for me.....she look just stunning in those nylons and out of them!!

With out wishing to seem rude....is she slightly older than she looks.......either way, the way she looks makes these pictures a real pleasure to look at...she is stunning.....can't wait to see the clip!!!

Ruby and Holy.....OMG.....the way Holy is working on the one part of Ruby she hates being tickled on is just perfection...another great job TB!!

I'm not sure, how old you're thinking but I believe Hayley recently turned 28 - which is young by my standards as a mid-30 something anyway! :)

I think we all win in scenarios like this! ;)

Seriously though, just how foxy do the pair of them look? I've rarely seen either of look better.

I agree, they both looked awesome and they damn near killed each other too...it all makes for some great footage though! :D

Hey turtleboy the site just gets better and better!!

Have you ever thought of asking Linda Lee from Red Light Central to be a ler/lee? With Angelina she has the fittest body on telly.... as well as Jennifer Jade!! These 2 babes would be a bonus to your site mate!

How was Holly and Megan on the 16th? Megan looks super hot and I'm hoping she's equally ticklish.

How was Holly and Megan on the 16th? Megan looks super hot and I'm hoping she's equally ticklish.

The shoot on the 16th was changed to Holly and Ruby which by all accounts could just be the UK Tickling event of the year so far.

The shoot on the 16th was changed to Holly and Ruby which by all accounts could just be the UK Tickling event of the year so far.

Yes, it certainly was! :)

Megan was being very flaky so we decided to give it a miss..Ruby and Holly really wanted to shoot together anyway so I decided to give it a go and hopefully the results will speak for themselves ;)

image78a.jpg

Watch out for some previews of this one coming up later!

Have you ever thought of asking Linda Lee from Red Light Central to be a ler/lee? With Angelina she has the fittest body on telly.... as well as Jennifer Jade!! These 2 babes would be a bonus to your site mate!
Maxx thats a quality shout my friend..spoke 2 both of these fine ladies & have it on good authority that they're both insanely ticklish(especially on there silky sheer nylon soles) and yes they would be quality additions too this already awesome site ;)

...have it on good authority that they're both insanely ticklish(especially on there silky sheer nylon soles)...

I'm sorry t814 mate but that is one of my pet peeves. I can accept somebody not into tickling saying they have insanely ticklish feet but I have to take any reference to "especially on their nylon covered soles", etc. with a pinch of salt (though I'm not doubting they've said it to you). I just don't believe most people who have not really tried being tickled before know that being tickled in nylons is better or worse than without them. That's not to say I wouldn't like to find out if both ladies are!

My other pet peeve is in a true tickling story where someone is recalling events from the past and suddenly somebody supposedly not a seasoned tickled fan goes "I know. Let's try baby oil and a hairbrush!" Or, somebody references baby oil and a hairbrush in events that happened over 10 years ago (pre-Tickle Abuse, SWT, UK Tickling, etc.). My, I'm growing sceptical and grumpy in my old age! I'll try to grow old gracefully...

Thanks Maxx. I don't really know of either model I'm afraid, but if they were to get in touch at some point I'd be happy to discuss :) I do have some new and very hot ladies lined up over the next month so my hands are going to be pretty full (haha) for a little while. Will be happy to look at other new models as soon as I get a minute though!

what happened to the Abi shoot last week? not seen any pics etc, did the shoot happen?

It did indeed. I haven't posted many samples of shoots from the last week or two as I have been a little busy working on clips and website stuff - will get some samples of new scenes with Abi, Sarah-Jayne and Tammie Lee up shortly!

Any news on site mate?

Yes, it's definitely coming along...we're just finalising details of the layout etc at the minute and I'm finishing off the last of the clips and pics ready for the launch! I'm going to post some pic samples from the site in the non-tickling image forum soon.

Its still on track for a launch before the end of August, although I'm now thinking that maybe 1st Sept would be a good launch date so it runs from the start of the month (there will be a monthly update as well as weekly ones, so I thought that might make things easier!)

Fair point mate on both pet peeves,but in defence of both these lovely ladies !!! firstly lynda did some foot fetish stuff way back and was tickled in both nylons & barefeet & remembered the nylons making her extra sensitive....jennifer jade was tickled by Mellis D in the redlight dungeon a few wks back after a caller asked for her to be hogtied and foot tickled(it wasn't you was it mate ? lol)with one bare/one nylon foot....she was tickled on and off for nearly 10 mins and said the 2 different sensations were incredibly erotic...though deathly ticklish.....so much so jennifer has done a foot shoot for her very own website... just wanted to clear that up my friend......no hard feelings eh ? hope you're week goes well ;) ;)
I'm sorry t814 mate but that is one of my pet peeves. I can accept somebody not into tickling saying they have insanely ticklish feet but I have to take any reference to "especially on their nylon covered soles", etc. with a pinch of salt (though I'm not doubting they've said it to you). I just don't believe most people who have not really tried being tickled before know that being tickled in nylons is better or worse than without them. That's not to say I wouldn't like to find out if both ladies are!

My other pet peeve is in a true tickling story where someone is recalling events from the past and suddenly somebody supposedly not a seasoned tickled fan goes "I know. Let's try baby oil and a hairbrush!" Or, somebody references baby oil and a hairbrush in events that happened over 10 years ago (pre-Tickle Abuse, SWT, UK Tickling, etc.). My, I'm growing sceptical and grumpy in my old age! I'll try to grow old gracefully...

no hard feelings eh ? hope you're week goes well ;) ;)

Hell no - non-intended! I certainly wasn't questioning your integrity, more that some babeshow babes are happy to say what you want to hear. In your case, I wondered if you may have actually found out for yourself! Like that ever happens to likes of you and me... ;)

Yeah mate....just normal run of the mill working guys....like we have any time for such frivolitY ;) btw....got another lady locked in my sights & the delicious jennifer jade just happens to be on channel 911 right now in a naughty schoolgirl outfit with black silky sheer thigh highs on ;)
Hell no - non-intended! I certainly wasn't questioning your integrity, more that some babeshow babes are happy to say what you want to hear. In your case, I wondered if you may have actually found out for yourself! Like that ever happens to likes of you and me... ;)

It did indeed. I haven't posted many samples of shoots from the last week or two as I have been a little busy working on clips and website stuff - will get some samples of new scenes with Abi, Sarah-Jayne and Tammie Lee up shortly!

OK Thanks Turtleboy ;)

Both Hannah and Rachel will be in the new members site (including topless scenes)....I signed the contract with Hayley-Marie and handed over the first lot of content yesterday so the site is now official and will be ready to launch soon!!

Speaking of Hayley, you may like some of the stuff we filmed yesterday which will be going in the store before long! :)

image49g.jpg
image50c.jpg

image55t.jpg
image63f.jpg

when will this one be in the store?

(yeah i've been away for a while, hi everyone)

Last edited:
when will this one be in the store?

(yeah i've been away for a while, hi everyone)

...and I thought it had been a little quiet on the boob requests! :)

This one won't be in the store I'm afraid but it will be on the members site when it launches in a week or two :) In the meantime, you might like to stare at a couple of Hayley's pics I was working on earlier though.. ;)

While I'm at it, here's some pics from other shoots in the last couple of weeks - these are all pretty HQ and examples of the sort of pics that will be on the website :)

Tammie Lee:

Abi Toyne:

Sarah-Jayne:

...and ummm...those two again, whatever their names are, I forget! :D

Last edited:
will the membership site have all the videos that you posted previews for but never uploaded to your store?

will the membership site have all the videos that you posted previews for but never uploaded to your store?

Not all, but it will have quite a few of those as the vids in the store will be seperate from those on the members site - hopefully you'll like the ones that are on there and more will be added regularly as the site is updated!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back