• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hey saw the new clips on membership site featuring holly and hayley was great...i loved the behind the scenes segment...is there interview still going up?

Love to see Holly and Izzy next think that would be a good match up!

Any private sessions planned?

I'm not sure I can see any chemistry between Holly and Izzy. Besides, Izzy has just cracked her skull doing one of her trademark late night falls so she might be taking it easy for a while. She tweeted the details so she can't be too badly injured.

Hey saw the new clips on membership site featuring holly and hayley was great...i loved the behind the scenes segment...is there interview still going up?

Love to see Holly and Izzy next think that would be a good match up!

Any private sessions planned?

I'm not sure I can see any chemistry between Holly and Izzy. Besides, Izzy has just cracked her skull doing one of her trademark late night falls so she might be taking it easy for a while. She tweeted the details so she can't be too badly injured.

Yes, the interview will be going up before long. As for Izzy and Holly, I'm not sure...I really don't know what they'd be like together but I wouldn't rule it out anyway!

The exciting news for this week is that I've just moved into my awesome new studio...much bigger and better than the last place, it's going to make for some great shoots :)

The first model to try it out was the lovely Jess Impiazzi today. Her agency decided a name change was necessary so she'll be called 'Louisa' from here on - here's a couple of grabs from earlier:

I've missed out on updates from some of the shoots over recent weeks so here's a couple more samples...firstly, Kelly Carter's return shoot from a few weeks back. The first of these scenes should be coming soon!

Secondly, tiny cutie Emma-Lou in a truly crazy second shoot last week - the lingerie scene is coming up next!

Emma-Lou looking great in the hogtied position. I like the pictures! Seems as she is really ticklish on her feet.

WOW! I'm dying to see those Angelina clips. Her and Ayla are an amazing pair.

Some early samples from today's (well yesterday actually!) shoot with the lovely Sophia Smith, who was later joined by Sophie and Lisa for a hot 3-girl scene! :wub:

Glad to see Sophia Smith back, have to say though i'm surprised, turtleboy i thought you had a strict policy of not shooting with girls that do shoots for more than one tickle company in the UK, i've seen her in a few shoots for ticklehoneys recently.

Not that i'm complaining though ;)

Glad to see Sophia Smith back, have to say though i'm surprised, turtleboy i thought you had a strict policy of not shooting with girls that do shoots for more than one tickle company in the UK, i've seen her in a few shoots for ticklehoneys recently.

Not that i'm complaining though ;)

Hi cherry,
It's not a strict policy but as a general rule I won't book models that are currently appearing on other tickle sites...I don't see the point of re-using the same models across multiple companies, and from my own point of view I want to remain somewhat unique. I work with a few models that have done small amounts of tickle stuff before (as with Sophia and Sophie Nova who'd both shot briefly for FM Concepts before I worked with them) but as a general rule I'd avoid models that are already out there. The last shoot with Sophia was booked in before she appeared in the tickle honeys clips - it was originally due for last month so I postponed it until now, which worked better anyway!

I am also shooting Jess again this week, again postponed from the end of last year for the same reason. If the models do appear regularly on other tickle sites I would almost certainly stop shooting them altogether, but for now I'll see how it goes and how the clips do!

I'm releasing the F/FF clip of Sophia as 'ler first off..this one is as crazy as you would expect (possibly a little more so!)

image90k.jpg

image91v.jpg

image95w.jpg

image98e.jpg

Hi cherry,
It's not a strict policy but as a general rule I won't book models that are currently appearing on other tickle sites...I don't see the point of re-using the same models across multiple companies, and from my own point of view I want to remain somewhat unique. I work with a few models that have done small amounts of tickle stuff before (as with Sophia and Sophie Nova who'd both shot briefly for FM Concepts before I worked with them) but as a general rule I'd avoid models that are already out there. The last shoot with Sophia was booked in before she appeared in the tickle honeys clips - it was originally due for last month so I postponed it until now, which worked better anyway!

I am also shooting Jess again this week, again postponed from the end of last year for the same reason. If the models do appear regularly on other tickle sites I would almost certainly stop shooting them altogether, but for now I'll see how it goes and how the clips do!

Here's why I think you should change your rule, Turtleboy:

-Because you can do something different than they do.

-Because you'll shoot the girls in pantyhose, realy nice ones, where the other companies most probably won't. Us pantyhose lovers will be sad!

-Because the quality of your videos, lighting wise, clarity wise for sure, angles, etc. is far superior to many other companies. (Their "HD" isn't HD. Aspect ratio wise, it is, to cut off any trolls, but it's so low quality rendered, it doesn't count...)

Because your girls ACTUALLY GET TICKLED! (Boy, you sure threw napalm on my fire of an argument with the FM Concepts statement, Jesus Christ!! Many girls there get tickled...ha!....and the ticklers...doesn't even TOUCH the other girls feet!)

You're girls seem to enjoy it a hell of a lot more than the other companies, and overall, your quality has them beat by a landslide.

For an easy example, way back when, there was a girl called Wendy who appeared in a few FM Concepts videos. She was tickled. .....I didn't even notice it, and think I just deleted the clips.
The she appeared in a RealTickling video, tickled rolled up in a carpet on her pantyhose feet with great lighting and actualy getting tickled. And HOLY CRAP was she ticklish, and had a great laugh! I was like, "Is that the same girl?!! Yes, she was!"

(Same goes for Hollywood movies. In Star Trek -Insurrection, the "love interest" was played by Donna Murphy, and goddamn did she suck. Shit, she didn't make one facial expression aside from utter boredom. It was such a bad performance, I wondered how it got past the editors. I kept thinking, "Picard would not bother with a romance with Dr. Crusher, and settle for this devoid-of-emotion hag?!"
Then she appeared in Spiderman 2, but directed by Sam Raimi. And WOW! She had facial expressions, she was warm, she acted!!!! Amazing what a director can do with the same actress or actor.)
Well, you're a director. ANY of your girls, used by another company, may just as well suck. WE observe them from your work, but we may not even notice them if they worked for someone else.

I hope you take my thoughts into consideration! What do you other guys and gals think?

I think you should stick with your rule tb

Whilst all the points mabus raises are very reasonable, those girls who were introduced to the world of tickling by yourself, found it was fantastic and then went off to make quite frankly lame videos with other producers just don't deserve to be given the opportunity to shoot with you again. Staring in other producer's videos is likely to impact on your sales as not only does it add extra tickling products of them into the marketplace, you'd also think twice (as a consumer) about buying anything with them in given how relatively lacklustre their other appearances are.

At the end of the day, it has to be about return on investment and diluting their appeal obviously has the potential to diminish the returns.

Thanks turtleboy, i'm a big fan of Jess as well, to be honest i don't think you should have the rule, i mean theres no competition in terms of quality of video between you and other uk sites, keep up the good work!

Thanks for your input guys.

I think you should stick with your rule tb

Whilst all the points mabus raises are very reasonable, those girls who were introduced to the world of tickling by yourself, found it was fantastic and then went off to make quite frankly lame videos with other producers just don't deserve to be given the opportunity to shoot with you again. Staring in other producer's videos is likely to impact on your sales as not only does it add extra tickling products of them into the marketplace, you'd also think twice (as a consumer) about buying anything with them in given how relatively lacklustre their other appearances are.

At the end of the day, it has to be about return on investment and diluting their appeal obviously has the potential to diminish the returns.

Yes - although it isn't my main concern, you're right that there is an issue of models not selling so well when they appear on other sites. I also understand that models need to make a living but if I'm booking them regularly over other models its because they work out for me and for my site - I may not then continue to book them, if they appear regularly on other sites as well, since sooner or later it will stop working out for me.

Thanks turtleboy, i'm a big fan of Jess as well, to be honest i don't think you should have the rule, i mean theres no competition in terms of quality of video between you and other uk sites, keep up the good work!

-Because the quality of your videos, lighting wise, clarity wise for sure, angles, etc. is far superior to many other companies. (Their "HD" isn't HD. Aspect ratio wise, it is, to cut off any trolls, but it's so low quality rendered, it doesn't count...)

Because your girls ACTUALLY GET TICKLED! (Boy, you sure threw napalm on my fire of an argument with the FM Concepts statement, Jesus Christ!! Many girls there get tickled...ha!....and the ticklers...doesn't even TOUCH the other girls feet!)

You're girls seem to enjoy it a hell of a lot more than the other companies, and overall, your quality has them beat by a landslide.

I really appreciate your comments about quality as its something thats very important for me. Again, my main concern is not that others will produce better quality clips with the same models, as I'm always pretty happy with the clips that I release (and when I'm not I don't release them!) Its more the case, that I like to be able to offer something original and interesting. Tickling clips as a whole aren't overly original since most things have been done before, and much of the time people want to see the familiar positions, scenarios etc. I do however, like to put my own stamp on things and to keep releasing clips with models that are new and exciting - and at the very least with girls who are not circulating on half a dozen other tickle sites! Some people like to see the same girls appearing over and over with different producers and I understand that, but it's just not my way of doing things :)

As I said, it's really down to when and how often the models appear on other sites, and how different those sites and clips are to my own. Generally, if a new model approaches me about shooting and says 'I've done tickling clips before..' then I'll decline the shoot anyway. If a regular model does one-off tickle shoots for other producers, I may just put off shooting with them for a while until the other clips have died down and then look at it again.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back