• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

These previews with the nipple tickling are looking pretty awesome. Which models/clips have the most ticklish breast and which clips have the most content? Thanks man.

These previews with the nipple tickling are looking pretty awesome. Which models/clips have the most ticklish breast and which clips have the most content? Thanks man.

Angelina's probably the worst, even though only feathers were used - that shouldn't come as a surprise though! :D

Ok, I've been a little too snowed under to keep up to date with things lately but I have at least been shooting plenty of good scenes over the last couple of weeks :)

Here's some more samples - Sophie and Kiki...a fun shoot!

...and Kiki getting tickled in a position that only she could manage!

image75c.jpg

Angelina's probably the worst, even though only feathers were used - that shouldn't come as a surprise though! :D

What a tease man! I'll send you my receipts as soon as you release that one.

You're welcome :)

Here's some more - Tammie and Faye F/F:

Dear: turtleboy
Expect Ayla 、Faye、 Tammie and Alex's sucking tickling, in particular, Ayla and Faye, they can be really great hailed as the strongest female tickler. I hope they use sucking tickling to conquer beautiful and ticklish's girls, not between them mutual sucking tickling.
this does not behave female tickler tickling and sucking beautiful models arising from the delicate and charming effect. Expect them to conquer Sophie, Hayley, Angelina and other models [Of course, every video only need a female tickler, also look turtleboy your joining, you and Ayla combination tickling other models]. I do not know when to be able to see Ayla and Faye with sucking tickling to conquer other beautiful models. Have you intend to do this type of shooting. Always support turtleboy!

Ok, I've been a little too snowed under to keep up to date with things lately but I have at least been shooting plenty of good scenes over the last couple of weeks :)

Here's some more samples - Sophie and Kiki...a fun shoot!

Looks great mate, was there much interaction between Kiki and Sophie?

Hi Turtleboy,
Just want to say well done for your latest clips... I didn't post something for awhile..
And I was like...hey...I should say good job to my friend...
Fantastic clips as always... btw awesome idea to bring back princess Sophie...she is soooo ticklish... :D
Btw, keep going with the blonde girls... :D

Hi Turtleboy,
Just want to say well done for your latest clips... I didn't post something for awhile..
Fantastic clips as always... btw awesome idea to bring back princess Sophie...she is soooo ticklish... :D

That's Brummie Sophie. Princess Sophie was a different model UK Tickling has worked with in the past. I'm a real fan of Brummie Sophie too as I'm a Brummie too. She is actually as loopy in real life as she is the clips :)

Whats the chances of the following models ever returning on Uk Tickling Turtle boy;

.Abi Toyne
.Lana Cox
.Heather
.Candice Collyer
.Red

Hi Turtleboy,

Whats the chances of the following models ever returning on Uk Tickling Turtle boy;

.Abi Toyne
.Lana Cox
.Heather
.Candice Collyer
.Red

Some of them may do in the future but nothing set up with any of them at the minute. I do have unreleased scenes of all of them though, some of which will be appearing on the members site!

I know this is quite an old clip but i recently watched a great clip featuring Heather with Ruby so i thought i'd give the Monica and Heather clip a try so i purchased it, just wondering why it got heated what was the disagreement about?

It had to do with animal testing, and caused a bit of bad feeling while we were shooting

turtleboy where is jodies clip? would be great to see

I haven't released any of her clips as yet...

I've been extra busy lately and not had much chance to keep the updates on forthcoming shoots etc coming. I have shot a lot of great stuff recently though and finally getting around to previewing some of it!

To kick off with, I had a long shoot with Ruby the other day which predictably led to some awesome scenes!

Some more from the last couple of weeks...Nina, one of the first UK Tickling models returned after nearly 18 months away. Very athletic these days, she was more ticklish than I've ever seen her with some really crazy reactions!

I did say there was a lot...here's some new scenes with Sam T looking very hot! :)

What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back