• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Turtleboy,
I remember an age ago you did a clip with Ruby in an almost scenario/storyline situation with her in office garb. Just wondering where I could find it?
Many Thanks

It wasn't released as it needed a lot of editing and I've shot a lot of new scenes with Ruby since! I might look at it again for a bonus clip although I had another Ruby clip in mind for that first :)

Is there a chance to see some more preview pictures of your next updates?

I had 3 model cancellations and a no-show last week unfortunately. I did have great shoots with Bounty and also Monica though and will post some pics later

A few chicks i'd love to see are; Natalia Forrest, Michelle Moist, Kacie James, Ariel Anderssen maybe u've already spoken to them in the past, certainly worth a try though :)

All hot ladies indeed & would grace any tickle shoot.....i'd like to add RedLightCentral babes Modesty Blaze,Lynda Leigh,Sarah Daniel & Bluebird Babes Donna Duke & Adele Taylor to the "Tv Babes i'd love to see tickled" List :)

A few chicks i'd love to see are; Natalia Forrest, Michelle Moist, Kacie James, Ariel Anderssen maybe u've already spoken to them in the past, certainly worth a try though :)

All hot ladies indeed & would grace any tickle shoot.....i'd like to add RedLightCentral babes Modesty Blaze,Lynda Leigh,Sarah Daniel & Bluebird Babes Donna Duke & Adele Taylor to the "Tv Babes i'd love to see tickled" List :)

how about Victoria Roberts from Bangbabes she just replied on twitter saying her feet are 10 out of 10 ticklish. Gotta be worth a try :)

https://twitter.com/Miss_Victoria_R/status/357191454059282432

Just listing names is meaningless. Unless tb knows them he can't approach them. I've got a number of my favourite models to shoot with him but I approached them and convinced them to get in touch with him. It can take a lot of effort and a lot of times it leads nowhere but it can be very rewarding :)

Just listing names is meaningless. Unless tb knows them he can't approach them. I've got a number of my favourite models to shoot with him but I approached them and convinced them to get in touch with him. It can take a lot of effort and a lot of times it leads nowhere but it can be very rewarding :)

No I in team.

Some of Monica from last week's shoot - the first clip is coming tonight...yet again the feathers actually worked through the nylons (and were pretty bad on the armpits too!)

...and some of Bounty mummified! Another crazy scene - like Monica, she's one of the only other models I know where feathers work that well :)

Yeah please mate, i've got all of her clips in the last few months and thought she was quite fun as an older lady...can you remember how you came across her?

Yes, although I'm not sure whether she's still doing much in the way of modelling. I'd meant to try and get in touch with her again at some point anyway so will see what happens!

how about Victoria Roberts from Bangbabes she just replied on twitter saying her feet are 10 out of 10 ticklish. Gotta be worth a try :)

https://twitter.com/Miss_Victoria_R/status/357191454059282432

The other point is that I don't specifically look for babeshow girls to shoot with. In my experience, some girls that work on the channels are great, whereas others can be less so, some are very popular and sell very well, whereas others don't (some I've not even released the clips as they haven't worked out!) It's not always down to whether or not they work on TV however, and so I don't really focus on the channels as a source of models, and in many cases haven't heard of the girls people ask about unless they have an existing modelling career also, or are friends with other models that I know. It doesn't always make sense for me to seek out girls that I don't know much about and then try to persuade them to work with me when there are other great models out there who are keen to shoot. It doesn't mean that I wouldn't work with the girls mentioned if the opportunity arose but they may not always be top of the list! There will be other babeshow girls to come though anyway and I'm glad that Preeti and Priya have been popular recently, as I'd been getting requests for them for quite a while :)

I was due to shoot with Ariel in a couple of months time but she's had an injury recently and will be out of action for a little while now. I've spoken to Kacie and Michelle about shooting...Kacie is a possibility, but not Michelle I'm afraid.

So, with what you were saying in the parentheses was that the case with the Jodie clips? I remember seeing a post for them months ago, but no actual clips.

Just can't believe your lack of respect for turtle boys work. It sounded as if you were to thank for all the girls. Shocking.

To be fair, I don't think that was what Sclub was saying...he knows from experience that I am not always going to be able to shoot with every model that gets requested (or even most of them) for various reasons. Most of the time models come through to me directly but Sclub and other people have successfully encouraged shoots with certain girls on occasions, and there have also been quite a few times where it hasn't come about. I know that Sclub respects the work I do and I think he was just trying to make people aware that I'm not going to be able to follow up on a long list of model requests!

So, with what you were saying in the parentheses was that the case with the Jodie clips? I remember seeing a post for them months ago, but no actual clips.

No, it isn't the case with those clips - I just hadn't got around to releasing them or deciding which ones would go on the website and the store etc. There have been issues with the model since then though unfortunately which meant that I held off releasing them and they may not get released at all now. It's not certain but it may well happen I'm afraid.

Sorry it was your arrogant tone that had me confused.

Well, you're half right! Let's move things back on topic for the sake of everybody.

For the record, I have been a huge supporter of tb since he started and have gone out of my way to acknowledge the fact that he produces simply the finest videos of their type but you weren't to know that.

Well, you're half right! Let's move things back on topic for the sake of everybody.

On that note, I've shot some great scenes over the last couple of days with the return of Kirstie and Mia. I also had a surprise first shoot with Lucy who coincidentally, is also a good friend of Kirstie. She's gorgeous with an incredible body and genuinely loved being tickled :) More to come!

jfvc.jpg

ybnm.jpg

For the record, I have been a huge supporter of tb since he started and have gone out of my way to acknowledge the fact that he produces simply the finest videos of their type but you weren't to know that.

Thanks, Takes a big man to admit when he's in the wrong. Hopefully, you have learnt your lesson, There is no I in Team.

Thanks, Takes a big man to admit when he's in the wrong. Hopefully, you have learnt your lesson, There is no I in Team.

It takes an even bigger man to prove they've learnt nothing. I have nothing more to say to you.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back