• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Also, I remember a while back there was talk of Rachel Taylor returning. Is this going ahead?
Btw excellent work on new shoots

Also, I remember a while back there was talk of Rachel Taylor returning. Is this going ahead?

Thanks..no, we didn't get anything sorted but it will go ahead at some point in the future

Rachel seriously injured her arm last year and is still unable to fully straighten it. She's says she will not risk a shoot unless she regains the ability to straighten her arm as forcably doing so could cause damage to her tendons. Anyone who has seen Rachel's physical reactions to being tickled will know that this is an entirely sensible precaution.

Rachel seriously injured her arm last year and is still unable to fully straighten it. She's says she will not risk a shoot unless she regains the ability to straighten her arm as forcably doing so could cause damage to her tendons. Anyone who has seen Rachel's physical reactions to being tickled will know that this is an entirely sensible precaution.

That's true - she's a danger to herself and to anyone else in the room :)

Awesome new clips buddy, have a great weekend and keep up the fantastic job :D

Awesome new clips buddy, have a great weekend and keep up the fantastic job :D

Thanks DFBHD..here's some samples from the last couple of weeks

Lisa (who did her first clips with Sophie a while back) returned for another shoot, more ticklish than ever. She actually thought she stopped breathing during this one!

Sexy mature Katie is orginally from Poland - she has great reactions and an amazing body!

..and some of the (always) amazing Angelina looking fantastic in yesterday's shoot!

Awesome as usual. Any upcoming clips either in you clips store or membership site with the gorgeous Sam Tye coming up?

Damn....mature Katie looks like she's enjoying the hell out of that tickling - can't wait until HER clips come out!!

@uktickling think @AngelinaElise should be strapped down and tickled by @monicaharris @iiAylaSky @MissRubySummers @kikidevine all at once &#55357;&#56840;

Miss Ruby‏@MissRubySummers11 Oct
@LaughoutloudMD @uktickling @AngelinaElise @monicaharris @iiAylaSky @kikidevine I would love an #rpic shoot like this. Ommmmg

Angelina Elise‏@AngelinaElise
@MissRubySummers @LaughoutloudMD @uktickling @monicaharris @iiAylaSky @kikidevine
Haha I think it would be insane!! Up for it! x

Saw this on your twitter feed and loved the idea. I know that the odds of this occurring are about a million to one but I'd kill to see that go down. I know that besides the scheduling nightmare, the cost would be sky high but I'd be willing to sponsor one of the girls if others would help out as well.

Angelina and Kate getting the treatment... you really are spoling us turtleboy ;-)

Saw this on your twitter feed and loved the idea. I know that the odds of this occurring are about a million to one but I'd kill to see that go down. I know that besides the scheduling nightmare, the cost would be sky high but I'd be willing to sponsor one of the girls if others would help out as well.

I'm sure it'd be fun but it's highly unlikely I'm afraid!

Angelina and Kate getting the treatment... you really are spoling us turtleboy ;-)

Thanks Maxx...clips of both will be out this week!

Awesome shoot with Kirstie yesterday and a first shoot for Shay Hendrix. New clips of both coming soon - Shay is extremely ticklish as you can probably see in these samples (Kirstie, it goes without saying!)

Tia and Angelina are shooting today!

When are her clips coming out?

She looks like she's enjoying the tickling way more than she should...which is the best way to be tickled!

I think she enjoyed it as much as any other model does :) Her first clip should be out some time in the next week!

Some of Kirstie from another awesome and intense shoot last week...one of the new clips will be out in the next week also!

Saw on twitter that sclubtickle has been doing his best to get Zohra from mastichat on board... that would be awesome if it came about.
Thanks for your efforts mate

Kristie with arms suspended looks like a really hot scene. When do you think that will be released?

Saw on twitter that sclubtickle has been doing his best to get Zohra from mastichat on board... that would be awesome if it came about.
Thanks for your efforts mate

Actually she asked me about it! I have no idea if she is actually interested or just curious. Still, I'm hardly like to not encourage her :)

Kirstie has one fit body... now her and Angelina going at it - heaven!

Kristie with arms suspended looks like a really hot scene. When do you think that will be released?

Yep, looks like the elbow straps work their magic again! Love 'em!! :D

I'm not sure when that one will be out...the mummified clip will be first - coming up today!

Kirstie has one fit body... now her and Angelina going at it - heaven!

Agreed - she has a body made of steel! It would be a good combination :)

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back