• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Looking forward to see if Helen is ticklish. Its always great to see Monica. Please put her on the bed this time. I would love to see some upperbody tickling with her.

Sounds good mate, I haven't seen Scarlot, Sam Tye or Nina for a while?

I shot some more with Nina the week before last - there are also some unreleased clips with Sam still to come. Scarlot doesn't shoot any more unfortunately.

Looking forward to see if Helen is ticklish. Its always great to see Monica. Please put her on the bed this time. I would love to see some upperbody tickling with her.

Didn't see your request before the shoot I'm afraid, but a bed scene would have been good. This scene is among the crazier ones I have shot with her though - Monica must be double-jointed as no-one else could contort themselves in this way!

I think the new shoot with Monica looks good actually.... assuming you did some good armpit tickling action using this position ( did you?) Maybe she will go the bed for the next shoot. Looking forward to this one to come out. Any feedback on the shoot with Helen? Just curious.

I think the new shoot with Monica looks good actually.... assuming you did some good armpit tickling action using this position ( did you?) Maybe she will go the bed for the next shoot. Looking forward to this one to come out. Any feedback on the shoot with Helen? Just curious.

It is a great scene - just very crazy! :) It'll be coming up today

Helen's very cute - I'll post some previews of her shortly

Looks like you're gaining some very interesting followers on twitter. We can only hope they are genuinely interested in getting tickled!

Ah thats pretty cool, Electra is delightful. Shame about Amy-Lu had noticed she offers private tickling and foot videos.

Ah thats pretty cool, Electra is delightful. Shame about Amy-Lu had noticed she offers private tickling and foot videos.

I don't know about those I'm afraid. I did discuss shooting with her and it seemed like a possibility but was waiting for her to get back to me. I messaged her again today but no reply so I'm not expecting it go anywhere, but you never know.

Fingers crossed then. Still good to see some really top girls being attracted to working with you. Keep it going!

Fingers crossed then. Still good to see some really top girls being attracted to working with you. Keep it going!

Here's a few early samples of very cute new model Helen from last week's shoot:

Here's a few early samples of very cute new model Helen from last week's shoot:

Always amazed, you have an extremely wide variety of models and they are all beautiful and ticklish.

Always amazed, you have an extremely wide variety of models and they are all beautiful and ticklish.

Thanks tkmstr!

With those thoughts in mind, I'm hoping this week produces some great results :)

Thursday:

Angelina and Hayley - Hayley being a great tickler, I have a feeling this will work well!

Friday:

Toni and Melissa

...and a first shoot for Electra!

Sunday

Another debut - adult star Keisha Kane!

Did Tigerr make her scheduled return?????

No, I'm afraid not. A last minute cancellation due to illness...apparently she managed to shoot for Bangbros in Spain a few hours later though, so I guess it was an amazingly quick recovery ;)

No, I'm afraid not. A last minute cancellation due to illness...apparently she managed to shoot for Bangbros in Spain a few hours later though, so I guess it was an amazingly quick recovery ;)

Yes amazing recovery indeed....Maybe triple the tickling if she ever reschedules to make sure that she fully recovered

Yes amazing recovery indeed....Maybe triple the tickling if she ever reschedules to make sure that she fully recovered

Quite right :) it's a big 'if' though I'm afraid...I've given up on trying to arrange anything for the time being as it's happened about six or seven times in a row!

Angelina had to cancel last week also, but I shot some nice scenes with Hayley - this one's coming up for the barefoot fans:

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back