• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hi Turteboy ... Longtime no speak ! Glad too see you're still raising the bar my friend :).....i spoke with the stunning Paige green from Red Light Central this yesterday morning & I asked her if her gorgeous feet were ticklish at all ? Her reply was priceless !!! Insanely she said , "you'd probably have to restrain me as I kick like a donkey" (bet words not mine)...lol !.

I asked if she'd ever been approached about doing a tickle shoot ? No was her answer , but if asked I'd give it serious consideration :) . My question to you mate is ? Have you spoke with this stunning woman thru twitter ? I know she's on there & she'd make a wonderful addition too the UK tickling roll of honour for sure .... Please drop her a tweet my friend :).

Hi Turteboy ... Longtime no speak ! Glad too see you're still raising the bar my friend :).....i spoke with the stunning Paige green from Red Light Central this yesterday morning & I asked her if her gorgeous feet were ticklish at all ? Her reply was priceless !!! Insanely she said , "you'd probably have to restrain me as I kick like a donkey" (bet words not mine)...lol !.

I asked if she'd ever been approached about doing a tickle shoot ? No was her answer , but if asked I'd give it serious consideration :) . My question to you mate is ? Have you spoke with this stunning woman thru twitter ? I know she's on there & she'd make a wonderful addition too the UK tickling roll of honour for sure .... Please drop her a tweet my friend :).

Would love to see Paige Green in the stocks...See he's already followed..We can only hope!

Would love to see Paige Green in the stocks...See he's already followed..We can only hope!

I've never spoken to her but I'm following her and if she follows me back then I can drop her a message and ask her. I can't guarantee that she will of course or that she'd be interested in shooting so please don't get your hopes up!

Hey turtleboy, I'm an avid follower of your twitter and notice that you've been following some stunning girls of late, I was wondering if any of them are due to shoot in the coming weeks if they don't let you down of course?

Keep up the good work

...on this note, I'm due to shoot with Yasmine from from Playboy/RLC tomorrow but I have a strong feeling it's going to turn into a no-show as the date's been changed once already and I'm now getting no reply when trying to contact her - I'll let you know if it does happen though!

Some great shoots last week anyway - I'll post some previews later!

hi turtleboy :) do you have the video for ayla sky tickling the enormous man n if so is their any chance you can post it on your members site :) have you done any other f/m stuff btw

hi turtleboy :) do you have the video for ayla sky tickling the enormous man n if so is their any chance you can post it on your members site :) have you done any other f/m stuff btw

Hiya, sorry I know you messaged me about this earlier. No, I'm not posting the full vid to that clip as it was a private clip featuring a TMF'er who didn't want to be seen in the clip. I put a shortish version out for free though and it may still be around! I don't have plans to do any F/M stuff at the minute I'm afraid

2014 is shaping up to be a pretty good year so far and it's been an outstanding week of shoots! Incredible stuff with Olivia and Yasmine (who did make it in the end!), which I'll preview soon. I also had a shoot with Tammie and Angelina, which resulted in one of the wildest F/F scenes I've filmed and probably Angelina's most intense! Lots of sadistic taunting and teasing in this one - Tammie was brutal....she made Angelina scream her name, and even used her teeth on her poor feet (they worked!) :)

I always love the Ayla tickling Angelina clips but Tammie looks like she may have given her an even rougher time of it.

Hey Dave some great clips so far this year so thanks.

I know you get these all the time and I don't want to read into twitter to much but notice your following Keira Knight and her you so just wondered if there's any plans to shoot with her?

Tammie giving it to Angelina looks like another winner for you turtleboy... keep raising that bar ;-)

Hello, you have many great ladies, I wonder if either of these 2 would be available or interested ?

OLA ADEMOLA & REHEA WATSON both UK models

great result that Yasmine came for a shoot yesterday hopefully she enjoyed it! I can't wait to get hold of everything you shot with her, I hope it'll be available soon. Do you have any idea if she'll be back?

I always love the Ayla tickling Angelina clips but Tammie looks like she may have given her an even rougher time of it.

According to Angelina, it was more intense than tickling she's had from Ayla or Faye (and they've both tickled her pretty bad!!)

Tammie giving it to Angelina looks like another winner for you turtleboy... keep raising that bar ;-)

Thanks maxx - that one's in the store tonight! :)

great result that Yasmine came for a shoot yesterday hopefully she enjoyed it! I can't wait to get hold of everything you shot with her, I hope it'll be available soon. Do you have any idea if she'll be back?

Thanks Paul, I'll post some previews soon...she is very ticklish! Yes, she enjoyed it and said she'll be back - I hope to shoot her and Olivia together at some point!

Some more from last week's shoots. This time gorgeous newcomer Helen making her debut! She was a little shy to start with but had very cute reactions:

Hey Dave some great clips so far this year so thanks.

I know you get these all the time and I don't want to read into twitter to much but notice your following Keira Knight and her you so just wondered if there's any plans to shoot with her?

No, no plans as yet I'm afraid

Hello, you have many great ladies, I wonder if either of these 2 would be available or interested ?

OLA ADEMOLA & REHEA WATSON both UK models

I don't know either of them at all, sorry

Samples from Olivia's awesome return visit last week - she looks just as good with clothes or without I think ;)

No problem David about the 2 ladies I mentioned, just some ladies I was thinking would look great in tickling scenes, continued success for you and health and happiness

Hey TB you got any idea when the Yasmine James shoot will be in your clip store? I need to see that as soon as is humanly possible!

Hey TB you got any idea when the Yasmine James shoot will be in your clip store? I need to see that as soon as is humanly possible!

Hi Paul, the first clip will be next to be released - depending on time, it may be out this (Friday) evening!

Here's some samples of Yasmine's first shoot...she's both gorgeous and very ticklish - and actually became more so with each scene. She reminded me a bit of Dannii H when we did the bondage table scene as she swore and screamed the place down (her armpits are unbearable!) :)

She's also double-jointed and kept managing to get an arm free...we ended up having to pin one of the cuffs in three places to keep her in!

Looking forward to Yasmine. I am a huge fan of Dannii so I am already liking Yasmine. Please do a preview clip when you release.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back