• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Oh my goodness Jasmine and Sam look sooo much fun.

How did she talk Sam into this? LOL. I wish I knew her secret.

Thank you x

Lisa

They're best friends so I think it was pretty easy...Sam had already done some amateur modelling with Jasmine and knew the tickle shoots were supposed to be fun, so was happy to give it a go - even though she knew it would be torture. She enjoyed it!

I had a lot of people requesting customs with Jasmine's super-ticklish friend Sam when she came in last year. I've finally arranged another shoot with her for this week so if you would like a clip, please get in touch now!

Sam is shooting next week now so there's a little more time to get requests in!

Another gorgeous newcomer: Roxy! Roxy is very hot and super-ticklish, also it turns out she's also quite kinky and dominant, loves bondage and having her feet played with etc. She's actually looking for dungeon equipment of her own and was eyeing my benches lol. We did a revenge scene and ended up tickling me for nearly 30 mins straight. The longest F/M scene I've ever done!

Unfortunately, I ended up losing the first half of Roxy's tickle scene so she is already very hot and sweaty in the shots below! It's still a great scene but a pity the first shots are missing. I'll be doing more with her in a couple of weeks though. As you can see, she has an incredible body and cute (tiny!) feet!

Oh Shit Lara Lee! I completely missed out on her when she shot with you a couple years ago. A couple months ago while browsing thru your clips4sale store I stumble upon her. She is crazy ticklish ! I was thinking of sending you a email asking if you ever planned on working with her again. I'm gonna look into a custom .

Oh Shit Lara Lee! I completely missed out on her when she shot with you a couple years ago. A couple months ago while browsing thru your clips4sale store I stumble upon her. She is crazy ticklish ! I was thinking of sending you a email asking if you ever planned on working with her again. I'm gonna look into a custom .

Her next shoot was pushed back so she should be returning in a few weeks now. If you email me, I can add you to the mailing list.

Natasha tries out my new body bag. This one doesn't cover the head, but it is tight - like a full-body straitjacket...or mummification suit. Either way, it works!

Laura-Lee’s reaction is what I’m here for. I hope that next time her feet are kept apart so she can’t protect herself!!

On the subject of crazy-ticklish models, here's newcomer Daisy Dolly! Daisy was recommended by Charlie Monaco when she came for her first shoot in April. Charlie is ridiculously ticklish herself but having seen Daisy briefly tickled, she told me that I had to work with her as she'd never seen anyone so ticklish...and she was right :)

Daisy is a lot of fun, very cute and verrry ticklish! Really off the scale. She actually told me that people tickle her all the time because they know how bad she is! I've already got her booked in for a second shoot but her first clips will be coming soon and they are great...

Tammie Lee returned for another shoot after nearly a year! She looked great with a serious tan after coming back from honeymoon...lots of hot clips from this one - the first scenes will be coming soon, though I haven't decided which as yet!

HMMMMM, i envy that Lucky girl toed on the tickle bed !!!!!!

were the previews to these tickle videos .

If the clips are released then previews will be on the store. If a video hasn't been released yet then there isn't a preview. Screenshots and sometimes short clips, are posted in this thread.

Hi Turtleboy,

Are you expecting to do any more videos with Elegant Eve or Sam?

BSiJ2VQb_t.jpg previewlg_26865691.jpg

The amazing Ellie in a spread-eagle tickle with a lot of intense body tickling - including some great titty tickling, which drives her crazy! This one's on the site now.

It also has a great revenge scene (Ellie got me good) which will also be going up on the site, marking the introduction of F/M scenes on the members site for the first time! I plan to include approx one new F/M scene per month on the site (usual releases will continue in the store). I know that many love F/M tickling whilst others hate it, so rest assured these will not be replacing any M/F or F/F updates - they will be in addition to the usual updates. They will also appear on the site under their own category so as to separate them.

I'll be posting samples from this one in the F/M thread later

Ooh, nice to see F/M stuff on the site too, your F/M videos are always great and that's a good way for people curious to see if they might enjoy them. And of course Ellie looks absolutely stunning there.

You should check your previews on c4s, it is very common to click on something and see a preview from another video.
It is already hard to find something because each videos exists in 1000 versions

You should check your previews on c4s, it is very common to click on something and see a preview from another video.
It is already hard to find something because each videos exists in 1000 versions

I do 2 or 3 resolutions per video - I just produce the preview for the 1080p version.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back