• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UKTF Tickling Party - The Rookie's Experience

litio

Well, here I am. I made it through my first Gathering and I had one of my most memorable times in my life. Therefore I decided to put my feelings and all the rest into words. Everything I felt is still there in my mind, vivid and tangible. During the last few days my head always went back to those unforgettable moments I had at the gathering. I'll do my best to write down something coherent and as usual the best place to start a story is the beginning (unless you're George Lucas, in which case you're allowed to start right in the middle). I hope this will be an interesting and possibly entertaining reading!

For a long time I thought and dreamed about the idea of taking part in tickle party and when finally that possibility turned into reality I felt extremely excited. During the two weeks prior to the gathering my mind was filled by all sort of feelings, ranging from utter joy to sheer terror. Working and chatting with my friends from the forum helped me keeping all those contrasting feelings at bay. Last week snowstorms added extra spice to the situation, particularly on Friday when many trains got cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. Luckily I was able to get to Sheffield without any problems, not even a slight delay. Lying on the bed of the hotel I was staying at, I tried to focus on the next day, but my head was in whirlwind and I felt more confused than ever. As you can imagine I had some problems getting to sleep, nonetheless I was really looking forward to the next day. Morning came and it was about time to get ready. Nervousness and excitement moved another notch up. Finally it was time to go towards the venue and luckily I was joined by 123go who was staying at the same hotel. The fact he was nervous as well made me feel slightly better, but certainly not relaxed! As we were about to get to the appointed location, other friends coming to the gathering joined us. When I stepped inside the entrance door I thought "This is it. It's happening for real!". A whole new world was about to open in front of me.

After the greetings we all sat around the room and started having some conversation, to break the ice so to speak. There were people I've never met before and for some of us this was the absolute first time to a gathering. I was sitting on a very comfy leather couch and while chatting with Alph, I was looking with a lot interest to all sort of tickling paraphernalia totally_evil was taking out of "The Blue Bag". My expression changed from curious, to slightly worried, to oh-crap, as Alph pointed out at some point. When all was set, and while waiting for the camp-bed to inflate, it was about time to begin. Who was going to be first? For a fleeting moment I thought I would go, but the X-frame looked too scary to begin with and I knew I couldn't do it. Therefore Morning Angel showed us what it's all about. totally_evil, Alph and BOFH cuffed her to the X-frame and this was the first time I've seen a person tied up. I admit I was fascinated. Then it began! Very slowly, with some poking and corresponding trademark squeaks from Angel. My head finally realised what was going on! It took me a few minutes before I had the guts to stand up and go there to join the party. I looked for free a spot and went for it. I think it worked, because I heard Angel saying "Damn rookies, they're always good!". As well as doing my best as a first time ler, I also observed what the others were doing. Prior to all this, I've only tickled some of my friends at most for a few seconds (usually for retaliation or in hope to get some back). Tickling for a prolonged time a tied up person is a completely different thing, obviously. I thoroughly enjoyed it and then I knew I really liked tickling a person. I don't know how long it lasted, but I reckon it was about 20 minutes or so (I purposely left my watch at the hotel, I didn't want to be reminded of time passing).

Now that an experienced person opened the dances, it was the turn of one of us inexperienced to feel it. Ginna beckoned to me, but I was still too scared to go on the X-frame. Noticing this, the girls told me I didn't need to be tied up if I didn't want to. That made me relax a little and I decided to go. Usually if three beautiful girls invite me to sit with them I wouldn't think about it for a nano-second. Somehow this time I felt a tiny bit more hesitant... I lay on a bed and totally_evil, Angel and Ginna immediately took positions all around me. Honestly my head went blank, not knowing what to expect. Suddenly I felt 30 experienced fingers probing my ticklishness and reactions. What I felt was beyond anything I imagined or remembered about being tickled. It's hard to describe the feeling, but let me tell you it felt damn good! Because I haven't been tickled in a long time, I didn't really know where and how ticklish I would be. I turned out I am pretty ticklish and I'm proud of it. I don't know what I looked like it terms of reactions, mainly because I had my eyes closed almost all time and I was, well, too busy being tickled all over. The girls soon discovered one of my weak spots, namely my armpits and went to town on them. I didn't see it, but I'm pretty sure someone was pinning my arms down, otherwise I would have curled up in a ball. Half way through the session I had to ask for a pause. As soon as I said "please stop" the tickling stopped, which shows the respect and attention that's given to the lee. Not that I had any doubt about it, but it felt comforting nonetheless. I finally was able to breath normally (more or less) and I think I even cracked a couple of jokes. After a while they asked me if I was ready to start again; I nodded and with a smile (or was it a grin?...) their skilled fingers were all over me again. Funny thing it came to my mind in this moment, I don't even know how long I've been tickled. Time didn't have any meaning during it! When the tickling was over, I felt quite weak, but immensely happy.

However, the real moment of revelation came when I had my second session as a ticklee. This time I had no objection on being tied up, I actually volunteered for it. First I got my ankles locked into stocks, then my wrists cuffed and secured to a chain above my head. Then I thought: oh crap... Never before in my life I've been tied up. I like to be in control of myself. Well, now I was all secured and definitely not in control! If during the initial tickling session I became aware of my ticklishness, now I was going to feel it tenfold. I had no way to escape from it and whatever movement I did, would reveal another possible target for the talented fingers of the girls. However, and this is absolutely amazing, I didn't feel scared at all. All my initial fears vanished. Ok, maybe I was still a little bit afraid, but in a good way anyway. As an instinct, when I saw the girls' fingers getting closer, once again my eyes closed as if this would help me in any way... The contact felt like an electric bolt! During the first session my feet were so cold that I didn't feel much, but now they were back at body temperature. That made a lot of difference! Being tickled in two or three different part of your body at the same time is a real shock. If I tried concentrating on one particular spot, in the futile attempt of feeling less ticklish, the others two would get more sensitive. However, I didn't try that hard to resist. After all my point of being there was to get as much tickling as I could! The worst (best) tickling happened when baby oil was applied on my armpits, after being asked if I was willing to possibly ruin my t-shirt for the sake of science. How could I refuse? (Well, technically speaking I didn't have much choice...) Boy, that tickled much more than I thought! Little problem: with the arms above my head there was no way I could escape it. I think at one point I even started swearing in Italian! Having assessed the degree of ticklishness under my armpits, more attention was given to my feet. Of course oil was applied to them and fingers and other various tools were used to see which one was the best. It turned out to be teeth on my toes and the ball of feet. I never had that done before to me, so initially it felt kinda weird, but after the initial surprise it really tickled. During this second session, I don't recall if I've asked to stop, but I was given a few strategic seconds of recovery now and then. Eventually they asked me if I had enough and helped me out from the restraints. I can only say one thing: wow, absolutely mind-blowing!

Of course, I wasn't the only person who got tickled, in turn all ticklees got their chance. The atmosphere was very relaxed and people who were not directly involved into action, chatted or simply observed what was going on. I have to say that it's very entertaining seeing how people react differently to tickling. Each one has a distinctive pattern. I can't say what my reactions looked and sounded like, but I'm sure all the others would have something to say about this. Certainly 123go is worth seeing: besides the usual reactions, while tickled he's able to speak in many different languages, some of which haven't been spoken in the last 2000 years or are from some other parallel universe... Another aspect of not being the ticklee is that I had my fair chance of practicing my abilities as a tickler on Angel, totally_evil and Ginna. The nicknames Squeaker, Screamer and Squealer (as someone wrote in a post) definitely apply to them! I'm not sure how good I am, but I enjoyed every second of it as you might expect, and I think the big smile on my face showed it quite clearly. It's such a wonderful thing that just by touching a person in a particular spot, the outcome is torrent of laughter (or squeals, screams and squeaks). Being a switch gives you the possibility of appreciating the tickling experience from both points of view. Although prior to the gathering I thought I was a switch, I wasn't sure about it. Well, on that Saturday I definitely knew for certain that I equally like tickling and getting tickled.

So far I haven't talked yet (or at least not in detail) of how I exactly felt when tickled. If you made it that far reading this ramble, then be patient a little longer! What is it all about tickling that I love so much? I asked myself this question many times in the past, but lacking any sort of experience I never had a precise answer. I simply did. Now I can see things from a realistic point of view and the answer is: it feels good. As simple as that! Throughout the tickling sessions I had, my mind was completely free, not bothered by problems of any sort. It really is a sensory overload and hitting the right spot gives you the feeling of an electric shock, except it's not painful. One thing I noticed is that I wasn't constantly ticklish. For example my tummy appears to be ticklish only if poked or squeezed randomly and for a brief moment. One thing that definitely enhanced my reactivity was being tickled simultaneously in different areas of my body. I still don't have the ability of resisting the urge of laughing and squirming, and quite frankly I didn't even want to! I wanted to feel it all, with no restraints. And I certainly did, thanks to three amazing girls. Indeed I loved it so much that I wish I could get tickled (as well as tickling) every day! Wishful thinking, but you never know... If you wonder what I was actually thinking while getting tickled, here's a sample: "oh god ah no here it comes no no fingers closer too close where oh crap sides ribs no no nah nails lots of nails it tickles oh s*** leave my armpits alone ah what's that who did that no ah neck not there crap did I say that loud no yes I did oh f***" and so on and forth. Of course this was going in parallel with me laughing and babbling nonsense. Another interesting aspect It's how very different I felt right at the beginning of the two sessions. In both cases there was a lot of anticipation, but the first one was a complete surprise, so it was shocking all the time. In the second session instead, anticipation felt different because I knew what was about to happen and, in a sense, it enhanced the whole experience, rather than helping me to cool down. BOFH suggested me to recite the litany against fear from the Dune series, but it required too much rational thinking from my overwhelmed brain!

In conclusion (see, I told you I wouldn't be too long) this is an experience that every tickle lover has to try at least once in his or her life. I'm really glad I went to the gathering and am certainly hoping to go to many others! I feel good, as good as I have felt in a long time, which I think it's pretty remarkable. The whole experience was made even more significant thanks to the people who were there. Now I know that tickling is part of me, of my personality and my life. If someone thinks I'm weird, well that's their problem. I'm proud of being part of this small but growing community and I'm hoping to bring into it a little bit of myself. One thing is for sure, I made some very good friends and this goes beyond tickling!

Litio

As a bonus, the lovely totally_evil, Morning Angel and Ginna wrote their perspective on the experience as my lers. Enjoy!

• totally_evil: Tickling Litio was very fun (as tickling a ticklish person always is) and his attempt to hold back the laughter is rather cute resulting in wonderful half-laughs and giggles.

During the first time I soon switched to pinning his hands above his head with one hand and tickling his armpits with the other, as he squirms a lot and quite vigorously. It really is a joy to tickle someone who obviously enjoys it as well as it being torture, and isn’t afraid to let it show.

While he was tied up it was even more obvious that Litio was enjoying himself. It was as if he didn’t have to worry about trying to get away, or have the possibility in his mind. Naturally all 3 of us lers were overjoyed that his feet had warmed up and were nearly as ticklish as his armpits! I’m sure Litio was a bit too busy to notice, but all three of us were grinning like loonies and thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

While I really had fun, I would like to give Litio a 1-on-1 session to find all those hidden ticklish-spots that we don’t have the time or patience to find in a gathering situation… that and the fact that seeing someone jump several feet up in the air because you lightly squeezed their thighs is amazing ;)

On the other end of the feather (although none were involved) Litio is a damn good ler, and not afraid to experiment - the Bastard! The fact that he's obviously enjoying it is a huge bonus.

• Morning Angel: Speaking as a grizzled old veteran, I have to say that litio's excitement over lee-ing and getting to tickle his evil lers at the gathering was great to see (and exploit!).

As litio sat himself down between totally_evil, ginna and myself on the bed I I looked down at my hands and wondered, as I always do when tickling someone for the first time, what the reaction would be when they gave that first squeeze, skitter or poke. For all I knew, the early jumpiness he'd shown at the Reading munch could have been a flash in the pan.

As it turns out, I needn't have doubted his nerve endings. litio's whole upper body was wonderfully ticklish, not to mention his upper thighs and feet, and I found a favourite spot on his neck that kept me busy for at least 20 minutes. I loved watching our dancing fingers overwhelm him as it dawned on him that we weren't going to stop until he'd had all he could take.

And he was right! He wanted a gathering experience, and damned if I was going to fail in my duty to give him one :devilish: . For his second session, in stocks and arms bound above his head, litio bravely faced baby oil and foot nibbling, for which he deserves a big round of applause... and I would have given him one there and then, if my hands hadn't been a little busy ;) .

• Ginna: I thoroughly enjoyed the gathering and it is always fun to see the different reactions that different people have to different tickling techniques and in which places - you yourself were a very good example of this litio as it was very enjoyable to see how you reacted having never really been tickled before :) and also to see the enjoyment in your face when you were tickling any of those who had tickled you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always SO great to hear this has fully taken off in England. Thank you for a well-phrased post!

sounds like you had a great time, it is good to see tickling happening in the UK. I just know the Florida Gathering will be as much fun.

Hi Litio,

Loved your description of how it feels to be team tickled. I'm right with you there. We nearly met at a munch a couple of years ago but my work and family needs intervined. I'm finally a 'total and compelte BASTard' on UKTF thanks to the skills of BOF, Alph, Angel, Steve and Ginna. Getting my lee longings met and learning I enjoy ler-ing too (not gone solo yet, just learning).

I was lucky enough to get invited for some private play. Things seem quiet at the moment (Spring 2012) with regards more formal gatherings but I'm off to the Derby Party and am hoping my Fetlife group 'UK women into tickling' will take off and be a way for women to connect to make that first step to munches.

So 'totally_evil'? Who's this person when they're not on TMF? I recognise all the other names.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back