• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultra Conservative, Serious Banker's Unexpected Tickling - M/F

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
Abigail (30-years-old, 5'1, 6.5 shoe) is the no-nonsense, extremely conservative type. She works for a large investment banking firm as a project manager, the analytical type. I met her a few years back at a friends dinner party and we kept in touch through facebook - it's the type of "friendship" where we read each others posts and occasionally converse.

A few weeks ago I saw a post where Abigail was running a marathon for a charity and looking for people to sponsor her run. I donated some money with no hidden motive and a day later got a thank you message from Abigail. I decided to take a chance and message her back with an offer...

I knew she would never do a tickling video if I asked. So, I told her I was working on an art project and looking for everyday models. If she modeled for me I would donate a good amount of money to her run. Abigail replied back with a list of questions, more like an interrogation! I never mentioned tickling throughout.

She finally agreed when I upped the amount of money but insisted on not showing her face. This got me a bit nervous and I rarely get nervous about tickling someone. If she didn't want to show her face for what she thought was a silly art project, how would she react to being tricked and tickled?? And, I'm paying her a good amount of money....what if she just isn't ticklish? A big risk!!!

A few days later Abigail comes to my studio for our shoot during her lunch break. She was dressed in work attire, a business suit and heels. I start off by asking her random questions (you can hear how nervous I am...lol). I sneak in some questions about if she's ticklish. Abigail tells me she hasn't been tickled since she was a young.

It turns out the very serious Abigail is also seriously ticklish!!!

Much to my pleasure, I tickle her soft banker soles with fingers, hairbrush, oiled up soles, and a flosser. She grows more and more ticklish as the clip goes on and has a wonderful laugh! I really let her have it, it so much fun to see someone as reserved as Abigail lose control to tickling. She comes close to being broken by tickling by the end of the clip...this is a favorite clip of mine for sure!

This is a "One-and-done" model...the only time you'll see her is here!

FULL CLIP AVAILABLE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913

PREVIEW DOWNLOAD: https://www.sendspace.com/file/u79iqi

Your clips have been really great. Coast Guard is still my favorite though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the clip i reall yliked it.Does Abigail returned to work after tickling?:D.I mean it could be hrd to work after an intense foot ticking.

I bought the clip i reall yliked it.Does Abigail returned to work after tickling?:D.I mean it could be hrd to work after an intense foot ticking.

Thanks for the support! I'm glad you enjoyed the clip and yes, she went back to work, haha. She was a bit "loopy" right after the tickling but I think she recovered.

You wrote that she is a project manager it means that she has empleyees too? Its just funny tha fact that you could hace a chance to tickle such a professional woman haha
And an other question.I saw a clip in which you tickle your aunt.Is she really your aunt?why you didnt post here in the forum?
Thanks

This clip is amazing and truly worth getting the full 20 minute clip! Thank you so much for all the hard work you do man you put a lof effort into this! Cant wait to see whose next!!! Haha

You wrote that she is a project manager it means that she has empleyees too? Its just funny tha fact that you could hace a chance to tickle such a professional woman haha
And an other question.I saw a clip in which you tickle your aunt.Is she really your aunt?why you didnt post here in the forum?
Thanks

Go to the actual site bud. The link is in the post. And from what I understood is that some ladies don't mind doing this but must keep a low profile hence the masks, etc. to protect there identity. Sometimes it's best if it's advertised through one site for safety. Ho0e that makes sense.

This clip is amazing and truly worth getting the full 20 minute clip! Thank you so much for all the hard work you do man you put a lof effort into this! Cant wait to see whose next!!! Haha

Thanks so much for supporting my store! Seeing how much all of you enjoy these clips motivates me to make more!

It looks like you've got another great clip!
I love her size 6.5 feet and her laugh!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back