• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Un esperimento con i collant / A pantyhose experiment ! ( nuovo video di tickling )

GisyScerman

TMF Regular
Ecco uan new entry Valery ( che dire testata, la sua parte più sensibile direi che sono decisamente i fianchi ehehe)

Stella e Valery sono due feticiste del solletico, sono abituate a giocare e sperimentare nuovi metodi per diventare più sensibili. La bionda Stella, ha letto che con i collant indossati la sensibilità al tatto aumenta, e come non poteva quindi chiamare Valery per testare questa novità, naturalmente a lei sui piedi ricoperti da collant sottilissimi, e all'amica moretta che soffre il solletico soprattutto sulle ascelle e un po' sui fianchi, gli farà indossare i collant come una maglietta per testare in quella zona l'effetto del collant al tatto....un vero esperimento tra amiche

Valery and Stella are two of tickling fetish, are used to playing and experimenting with new ways to become more sensitive. The blonde Stella, has read that dressing stocking the touch-sensitivity increases; with Valery would to test this new experience, she want covered with thin tights her feet, and her brunette friend that suffer tickled especially on armpits and a little 'hips, she'll wear pantyhose as a t-shirt in that area to test the effect of the tights to the touch .... a true experiment between fetish friends

la storia è la seguente....

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 56
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Moltissimo soprattutto sui fianchi. Era la prima volta che giravo con lei.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back