• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unbreakable

dave77

TMF Novice
Anyone consider themselves Unbreakable? I thought I was but then after being broken a few times I learned that I was not a rock.

Funny how someone can make you a beg and agree to anything with just tickling your toes.

Funny how someone can make you a beg and agree to anything with just tickling your toes.

*giggles* Yes... omg... *blushes*

So far it's been upper body tickling and my legs that has broken me... except for once being buried in the sand... WOW... :)

Hello,

I am unbreakable by dent of not being all that ticklish. I allow myself to be somewhat ticklish but that is about it.

Thanks,

K

The not ticklish I can understand not cracking. For us ticklish people out there who think or thought we were unbreakable was it a shock the first time you cracked? I was shocked the first time I was broken. I had been tickled before and was always the one who came out as the dominate. I am a big strong guy who considered himself at the time unbreakable. I would never beg anyone for anything but I was Broken by a 120lb women and she made me beg plead promise and say a bunch of crazy things lol.

YES it IS shocking! :) Which for me equates to the most amazing experiences one can have being tickled. :)

Amazing experiences yes. You are on point Doll. I love to hold out but being broken and made to beg and say things is Amazing. I love tickle wars going at it with someone until a unconditional surrender is simply amazing. I tickle war with my lady all the time and we have played with more than a few people in the past.

Amazing experiences yes. You are on point Doll. I love to hold out but being broken and made to beg and say things is Amazing. I love tickle wars going at it with someone until a unconditional surrender is simply amazing. I tickle war with my lady all the time and we have played with more than a few people in the past.

Mmm... :)

My lady and I Both lost a tickle war to a friend who at one point was a dominatrix. She beat both of us in a tickle war. As the losers we had to serve her for a night and she knew her stuff. She made us paint white flags on are soles to remind us of are surrender and for a none tickling fetishist she had us both begging all night.

My lady and I Both lost a tickle war to a friend who at one point was a dominatrix. She beat both of us in a tickle war. As the losers we had to serve her for a night and she knew her stuff. She made us paint white flags on are soles to remind us of are surrender and for a none tickling fetishist she had us both begging all night.

Omg I would have loved to watch that... damn... :)

I will write about it in the true story form. She worked us both over and we were true tickle slaves that night.

As for me, I am having to stretch my imagination to its furthest limits even to begin to get my head round the concept of being "unbreakable". If anyone tickles me, I'm instantly through the ceiling.

I don't think that means that you people are less ticklish than me. But there is something different about the way we function. I don't know if it is physical or psychological.

People say I am calm and like a rock, but they are people who have never tried to tickle me.

Last edited:
I do consider myself to be pretty tough cookie. I have very high doubts that only 1 tickler can come even close to breaking me. After all, sometimes when my gf is tickling me, she tells me to lay still, put hands above head and don't I dare to lower my arms to protect myself. Or to move my feet. Unless I'm unaware about some secret tickling technique I have never experienced, I will have doubts that only 1 tickler can come even close to breaking me. First few minutes are most intense, but once my skin gets used, it is game over for tickler and his hopes of breaking me. Sensations on which I can't get used to have too low intensity when done by only 1 tickler.

For more ticklers I can't really say, but I assume they could do it, especially if my gf tells them how to get me. She does think she could make me even pee myself if she could lay her hands on some bondage table and have several sadistic dommes at her disposal. One can only dream :D

I have never been broken, but I don't think I have ever been truly tested, either. I am curious what it would take to break me.

Doll buried in the sand? Thats a story I'd wanna read!

I will write it down for sure! :) Oh but I need a new story... its such an amazing experience to have... the level of confinement... especially if the sand is wet like it was for me... the feeling of helplessness... omg.... WOW...

I thought I was unbreakable too, then my husband broke me. It is never just straight up tickling though.

There are many people that are absolutely unbreakable by tickling. What usually happens is that the tickler squeeze to hard in the ribcage or armpits causing plain pain. The same happens with the frantically use and abuse of the brush in the soles of the feet (or comb between the toes) causing a lot of pain and of course the victim will break but NOT by tickling

My girlfriend can break me by tickling my feet, whan I tickle her soles and I get frustrated by not having the desired response I scratch very hard or nibble very hard. Its nice, its torture but its not tickling

I don't think I'm unbreakable, just that I haven't had a patient or skilled enough Ler. My aim is to push limits, but not too far. I don't enjoy piss play for instance.

Tickling is a turn on as much as a torment.

Depends, my last lee-ing, we had to stop cause I got a stitch lol, so if that counts I was broken. But no one's made me give up yet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back