• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Under construction) 1x1 Roleplay?

Stage Whisper

TMF Expert
Okay, so here's the deal. I like to RP online a lot, and my best RPs wind up being between only one other person and myself. I'm always looking for some new RP, so I'm going to post this here and see what happens.

I'm looking for a roleplay that has potential to be longterm, with plenty of tickling in it- but tickling does NOT have to be the main focus. I crave a plot. I crave multiple characters.

Here's what I want from you:

1. Be a person. I don't care if you're male/female or what gender you roleplay. For that matter, I personally have more fun RPing males, though I do both males and females equally. This is ROLEPLAY, people. You can be whatever the heck you want.

2. Be willing to trade off on tickling. Please don't come in and go "lol all my characters are 'lees/'lers." No. I'm happy to have one character be mostly 'ler, or mostly 'lee, but I'm going to be trading off. Please do the same.

3. Don't expect instant cyber. If I wanted a PWP (plot, what plot?) RP, I'd just say "lol tickle rp" and leave it at that.

4. Be prepared to help/share plot ideas. Don't make me do all the work. That makes me sad when it happens.

5. If you get bored with the RP, tell me. I won't eat you, I promise. I'll do my best to do the same.

6. Read all these rules. Please.

7. Spelling and grammar are your friends. I'm not going to go Grammar Nazi on you, but it pains me to read chat-speak when I'm looking for good RP. If you have trouble spelling, please try to run your posts through a spell-check before you send them. Please.

8. I have very few limits. I'm not interested in incest RP, and I'm not into the heavy BDSM-torture scenarios either. However, your characters can swear up a storm and your descriptions can be as graphic as you like.

I'm happier doing PM RPs, but I can *try* to be on a messenger if you insist.

Now, the fun part. I'm going to put up a couple of scenarios for pairings/basic plot and if you see something that tickles your fancy, so to speak, please speak up. For those of you who use such terms, I'm happy doing (in this order) yaoi, het, and yuri "pairings" in either series-related or in original RP. Again, this is ROLEPLAY. Be what you want and I'll do the same, and we can both be happy, mmkay?

Series I like to RP from: Harry Potter (Marauder's Era preferred), Final Fantasy games from 7-10, Persona 3, a few scattered animes and books (ask). If interested, poke me and mention one of these, and I'll send you a brief list of my favorite pairings from these series. Or we can do an all-OC cast in an already existing world. Whatever.

"Original" RP ideas:

1. A writer and his/her creation. Somehow, the writer discovers that what he/she has been writing about for years has actually happened, or will, one day when they see their main character making his/her way along the street. The writer decides to approach his/her MC. This can go anywhere, depending on what genre the author writes, how successful the books are, where the MC is discovered, etc.

2. A minor deity/genie and a human. A hapless human absently makes a wish, or stumbles across a magical item holding a powerful being trapped inside. Or, this can be extended to an even more fantastical setting; say another human/human-like creature was trapped inside some magical artifact, and is released. But why were they trapped in there in the first place? And what will happen now that they've been released?

3. An exchange student with a home student. This one is a bit more simple and straightforward- there's a semi-naive exchange/transfer student getting in over their head in one way or another. However, because it's such a simple plot, you'll need to give me some ideas to convince me to do this one.

That's it for now. If you're interested, please feel free to PM me through here on tickletheater. I probably won't be looking at this thread very often, so PM is the best way to go.

I'll stop now and see if anyone bothers to reply to this. ^^;

ok few questions... tobi is very interested in rps... but is this forum rp or what? And if you don't tickle you don't get tickled right, cause most of my characters don't inherit my smiley side... they are mostly evil or just plain crazy... explain more!

-Well explain it Bryan...

-Well it is a cup with dirt filled in it... I call it... cup of dirt...

Still waiting for more understandable rule book :p

I don't mean to take from Stage Whisper's thread for herself in the Personals Section.

But what's the difference between Roleplay Tickling and just normal regular tickling online?

Because me and my girlfriend through Instant Messenger alot and Private Messages and Comments (Myspace etc) sometimes will tickle each other and do foot fetish things to each other with the * * <---- parts added

:happy:

I don't mean to take from Stage Whisper's thread for herself in the Personals Section.

But what's the difference between Roleplay Tickling and just normal regular tickling online?

Because me and my girlfriend through Instant Messenger alot and Private Messages and Comments (Myspace etc) sometimes will tickle each other and do foot fetish things to each other with the * * <---- parts added

The difference is that while cyber-play uses the asterisk (*), role play is commonly done in the third person, such as creating a character and doing as follows:

Angel walked into the room, unaware that someone was watching her, ready to attack and capture her.

Cyber:

*walks into the room, unaware I am being watched*

The difference in my mind is just more description and more story. For example, in the "roleplay" that I would want, it might be several posts in to the RP before tickling comes into the picture. Whereas in "normal regular tickling online", you might have a sudden jump in and tickle attack from the get-go.

Maybe I'm just too picky, but I like the idea of having a full-out story that just so happens to have plenty of tickling in it.

Also, to clarify: At the moment, I'd rather chat about potential RPs through PMs. However, if I decide that we could do well together with an RP, then I'd likely give you one of my SNs or an email address for the RP. Hope that helps.

And yes, I realize I'm several weeks late with this reply; I apologize for that.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back