• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under-represented - The Reluctant Ticklee

StevePerry4Ever

TMF Master
I read a thread by giggle-maker in the artwork section pertaining his preference in ticklee in comparison to what they found to be the majority of interest on the forum. It was about a ticket who loves being tickled vs. non consensual.

I understand that tickling is somewhat of a torturous experience so the non-consensual aspect of it is certainly appealing to many individuals here. Also, giggle-makers preference, the ticklee who loves it is also something used as many forum members are, by own admission, lees.

However I've discovered over the years that I have a preference different than both of these represented ones. Dating only in the vanilla world, i've known that most of my girlfriends don't enjoy being tickled. Of course, they're vanilla... and it tickles!! However, Being as they were in relationships with me, and wanting to do things to please/turn on each other, many would submit themselves to this "torture" for my sake. I've come to LOVE this form of ticklee above all others. I call it, The Reluctant Ticklee. A lee who doesn't enjoy being tickled, it is hard for them to enjoy, (I suppose that is a bit of a sadistic side of me) yet because of there love and sexual desire to please their partner, willingly submit their sensitive selves to hysterical torture.

I don't know about you, but I feel that this form of ticklee, which has for now in my life been the reality, is an underrepresented form of ticklee in current tickle media. What are your thoughts friends. Does this apply/appeal to you? Would you like to see more of the "reluctant ticklee"?

Doesn't appeal to me at all in the real world. One flash of discomfort in a girl's eyes is all it takes to completely turn me off and shut me down. Unless she's purposely fighting out of playfulness.

In fiction/fantasy though it can certainly be hot. But even then only to an extent. I feel I've grown from the strict non-con appeal to a more shared and willful experience.

Doesn't appeal to me at all in the real world. One flash of discomfort in a girl's eyes is all it takes to completely turn me off and shut me down. Unless she's purposely fighting out of playfulness.

In fiction/fantasy though it can certainly be hot. But even then only to an extent. I feel I've grown from the strict non-con appeal to a more shared and willful experience.

I agree with you there. I generally love non-con in fiction, but only to the extent that they discover through the process that they actually enjoy themselves, and discover the pleasure in the torture.

I’m with OP -- I like the reluctant ticklee! Better yet if she loves being the “ler,” and some of the benefit of enduring the first half is the chance for revenge!

Marquis, is correct here!

As some have already stated, I only like real tickling if the lee enjoys it - but the non-con stuff is great in comics!

I concur.

Thanks,
K

In real life tickling always has to be consensual to me, especially if it's a pro-longed thing. A couple of innocent pokes or tickles is ok, but if a girl doesn't like it or anything I'd stop right away. Nothing kills tickling to me more than a girls discomfort. Tickling to me should be playful, intimate and if with the right girl, sexual. Screaming in tickling videos is even a massive turn off to me. Like marquis said, non-con is ok to a degree in fantasy, fan/fiction and comics and stuff

My bf falls into this category, I think ... he can't stand being tickled, but he loves me so he occasionally lets me tickle him. And I in turn don't press my advantage ... while I'd love to subject him to an extended session I tickle him just enough to indulge my wicked inner alpha and then I'm right back on my back as his happily giggling lee. By the same token, he's reluctant, not unwilling. It's intense but consensual, laughing and begging, not screaming and never noncon. And oh yeah ... hot as woof. :)

I'm a fan of the reluctant ticklee, and I agree that that is the majority of ticklees out in the world. However, I think that we are already getting a healthy dose of them in clips. I mean the ones that are ticklish are subjecting themselves to it for money, which to me is a reluctant ticklee. They are doing it for a reason other than pure enjoyment on their part, and of course it's not non-con.

As far as media goes, I think Tickle Abuse has some reluctant lee stuff.

I am a fan of the 'lee trying NOT to laugh. I am not a fan of the non-con so much. But if they can put up a good fight even though they are ticklish I like it!

But I also like the super ticklish like Taylor from, um...well wherever I saw her! LOL! She just laughs and laughs and I love that too!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back