• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underarm tickling!

Terra_Ascension

TMF Regular
My absolute fav place to tickle is the sensitive skin under the arms. I love to gently tickle there. Torture by carress!

I'm very curious to find all the other underarm lovers on The TMF!

So if you are, answer this thread - let's see just how many of us there are!

And to rest of you - your views and comments about it!

Looking foward to hearing from everyone!

TA :cool2:

my underarms are so ticklish, when tickled there I go into silent giggle/pleading mode. IF you're lucky, you MIGHT get a squeal outta me! haha!

It's the one place on my body where it is deliciously torturous! :p

I love to tickle a girls underarms too, more than any other body part.
So you are definitely not alone, my brother ;)

Yes, count me in: all other things being equal I love to torture those underarms best of all!

What should we likeminded 'lers call ourselves? Maybe "The Pit Fiends"?

spreadin' the positive feelings

korovan said:
What should we likeminded 'lers call ourselves? Maybe "The Pit Fiends"?

You're on my 'awesome' list this week. :)

I love having my underarms tickled!

An old boyfriend of mine used to sit Indian style on the floor while I laid with my head on a pillow in his lap & he had my upper arms pinned under his forearms on his legs while he tickled my underarms to his heart's content!

The best part was the anticipation! I knew it was coming when he would grab a pillow off the couch & sit on the floor. He would pat the pillow for me to join him. I also knew that once there, I wouldn't be able to escape, just wiggle & beg & plead...

count me in as well , i could torture a woman's armpits for hours

Definitely underarm tickling is my favorite spot. Its usually one of the easier assessable spots on the body you can tickle especially in the summer..love them tank tops!

While I'm not gonna go on record as saying it's my *favorite* spot to tickle, it's definitely high on my list of favorites. *SOOOOOOOOOOOO* yummy to tickle there! And, more often than not, *SOOOOOOOOOOOO* unbearably ticklish there! :veryhappy

Never understood the appeal of calling someplace so yummy a "pit", though... underarm sounds ever so much more appealing than "armpit". Armpit just sounds plain icky. Like something that hasn't been cleaned in like forty years or something. As in, "This place is a pit!".

But still fun to play in!

It's definitely my 'yummy' spot....I can lay there for hours in a situation like Naya described above and just giggle and squeal contentedly the whole time. It's also one of the quickest ways to put me 'in the mood' so to speak. Glorious erogenous zone.

It tends to be my favorite when it comes to media as well. I hunt out underarm tickling in both video and fiction most of the time, and some of my favorite videos and/or stories to date have been ones that featured it. (god bless Jeff and his For Max video)

AffectionateDan said:
Never understood the appeal of calling someplace so yummy a "pit", though... underarm sounds ever so much more appealing than "armpit". Armpit just sounds plain icky. Like something that hasn't been cleaned in like forty years or something. As in, "This place is a pit!".

But still fun to play in!

I totally agree, actually: I much prefer the term "underarms" to "armpits'... I just invoked the term so I could make the "Pit Fiend" joke...

Mimi said:
It's definitely my 'yummy' spot....I can lay there for hours in a situation like Naya described above and just giggle and squeal contentedly the whole time. It's also one of the quickest ways to put me 'in the mood' so to speak. Glorious erogenous zone.

It tends to be my favorite when it comes to media as well. I hunt out underarm tickling in both video and fiction most of the time, and some of my favorite videos and/or stories to date have been ones that featured it. (god bless Jeff and his For Max video)

I gotta completely agree with this. This is the spot that is instant "I am ready to blow my load" kind of spot. And it's not just tickling. Stroking of any kind, licking, whatever, feels good. Whenever my fiance and I are about to get into it, I make sure these babies are clean, smooth and sweet smelling. I LOVE it.

Wow! What a great response! Underarm ticklers/lees of the world unite!!!!
Woooohoooo!!!! :grouphug:

TA :cool2:

I have a love-hate relationship with underarm tickling. I love it but don't tolerate it very well. It's certainly not a spot someone can dig into, but with the right touch, well....let's just say....

When I'm the ler (which is most of the time), it's a wonderful spot that I love to tickle. So many ways to tickle; so many ways to derive pleasure (both playful and erotic).

Well, it's time for that much needed shower! :blush: :blush: :firedevil

Tidas, checked out your armpit lovers site-pretty friggin' cool. My only problem is no matter how much I shave, I still have a shadow under my arms-just drives me nuts! My daughter hates me because she has it too. What can I tell you, some genetics are better off not getting passed on!

Dan, I like the term "underarms" better too-I tend to think of a pit as a bad thing!

my favorite too

The underarms are my favorite spot too!
Although, I'm not sure why...

Sincerely,
Bob

I enjoy a good underarm tickling as well. I love tickling someone who is really ticklish on their underarms. Good topic... <<<<----

Underarm tickling is definitely my fav. I'm so hyper ticklish there that its unbelievable.

Because they're always protected, underarms seem to be that much more sensitive. Also when someone digs in there, its the shock I think, that such a vunerable area is being attacked, that also adds to the insanity. :shock: :2poke:

My armpits has same level of ticklish as my soles. My cousin (a big girl) used to pinned me on the carpet, pulled my arms under her thighs. With her big thighs hold my elbows and upperarms down.

She tease my armpits with stiff feather or fingers. My pits was so sensitive and make me kept non-stop laughing. My feet was kicking try to pulled my arms out, but under that body weight which no way to escape.

That was one of my terrible armpits tickling experience.

A woman's armpits... such a sensual and erotic part of her body... so soft and smooth... like two luscious pools of cream... I love to kiss and lick them gently as well as applying sweet feathery touches... tantalizing them with such tenderness and affection.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back