• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

underwater 'handstand' tickling--unsafe?

While it MIGHT not do any harm to give a QUICK foot tickle, it could really cause the person to feel panicky. Even if she gets up with no physical harm done, she might not feel safe with you in the water anymore. I guess it depends on how much trust she has in you and also how she feels about being tickled. I love to be tickled, but I'm sensitive enough that I would freak if someone did that to me underwater. Not because I would drown under there, but because I would either be claustrophobic knowing I couldn't breathe, or because I'd be afraid of more aggressive tickling/holding under occurring. I wouldn't go in the water with that person again. However, I react more strongly than most to this sort of thing, being the anxious sort *shrug*. Personally, I would advise to wait until she's spread out in a vulnerable swimming position (water not over her head in depth)and grab her while her head is above water so you can hear her scream hehehe. At least then she'd be able to breathe, and you would have hold of her to make sure she didn't go under if she lost control of her strokes. Maybe I'm being stupid, but I don't think so lol.

Yeah, theshire, I did that back when I was eleven...and the girl's heel came forward and tagged me in the nose but good. Blood in a swimming pool's not too pretty. Girl surfaced and told me, in laughter, "serves you right!"

"I personally find it to be much more fun if you swim underwater, sneaking up behind an unsuspecting friend, and either goosing their sides or getting a quick scribble on their feet. That way their head is above water, and there is no risk of them swallowing or inhaling any. It's also funny when they scream out in surprise, and everyone turns around to look at them to see why, and can not figure it out since you're hiding underwater completely out of suspicions way..."

I specialized in this one, Mimi, although tickling wasn't involved. I developed a taste for swimming beneath the surface, coming up on one of my female friends, and grabbing fast onto their legs, kind of like Jaws. They used to screeeeeeeeeeeeam! Lots of fun...
One realm in which tickling definitely played a role was the chicken fights. When the girl got on someone's shoulders, the feet then became very, very vulnerable. You had to do it quick, though, before the lifeguard threatened to throw you out of the pool :D

Re: Re: swimming

Iluv2Btickled said:
I dont know if they provide free lessons for an 18 yr old. since I'm considerd an adult now, they'll prob charge me. lol:D

well you could think of this in two ways; cheap insurance - or - the alternative (um...drowning!)

Yeah. I love the water, but I know my limits. I wouldn't do anything where my life would be in danger.:sowrong: :p

Iluv2Btickled said:
Yeah. I love the water, but I know my limits. I wouldn't do anything where my life would be in danger.:sowrong: :p

you can't control every situation in life!

I tickled a girl once in this position... It was a very beautiful dark-haired Moroccan girl from my class. She had those pretty, small brown feet, I knew she was ticklish but this was the only opportunity I'd ever get to tickle those adorable feet!

So a friend of mine, the girl and I were teasing each other by putting each others head under water.
Then suddenly my friend grabbed the girl and I caught her ankels and for a couple of seconds I began to tickle her feet. I got exactly the reaction I hoped for, she laughed and she was screaming to stop :D It was no big deal for her, nor for my friend, we were just having fun that's all ;)

So I'd say... if you know her well, just a little bit of teasing won't be that bad... go for it :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back