• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Tickle Meeting...

Neutron

Ok please don't turn this into a 39 post flame. It's NOT meant to be a shot at anyone in here :) Thank you Myriads for having the courtesy to save it for me.

Ok this is sort of a preamble, so please bear with me. I promise a most excellent tickling experience Today I wasa sitting at home rather pissed off. I won't go into the reason why. Anyways I had the day off from work, I was reading email, and a ticklee had cancelled. I was fuming a bit, I sent an email to a friend, and after I clicked send I noticed a new email in my box. It was from a lady in Windsor who I had tickled a few years back when she was a senior at Uni Of Windsor. She said a Windsor girl, who visits this forum but is not a member here, had emailed her wondering if I would rip her head off if she approached me about a tickling meeting. My friend gave me the email address. I emailed the young lady and we hooked up in a naval Warfare chatroom I know of. It appears my reference to the River Platte Battle caught her eye. Anyways I told her I wasn't very happy with the members of the Canadian race as of late, and I considered them posers and liars. And that my tolerance for bullshit had already been used up by a Canadian. She corrected me in that the person wasn't a true Canadian, I had to concede that point. We chatted awhile, and I asked her why she wanted me to tickle her. She said I seemed to know what I was doing, she likes cynics, that she admired my obvious intelligence, and that of the guys she's seen post here I was the only one who seemed to have a real life. She also said that even though she agreed with maybe half my opinions, that at least I had passion. I had to agree, this is all true. She also said she'd never been really tickled and wanted to feel what it was like, in addition she said she wanted to redeem the reputation of the local Canadian female population. She's a 22 year old attending Uni Of Windsor. I said if we were gonna do it, we;d have to do it today because I wasn't about to waste anymore good will at work and go out of my way to arrange a tickling meeting. I also wasn't gonna tell her anything about past tickling sessions because if she was serious about tickling she wasn't gonna do it vicariously through me, I explained I'm tired of that shit. She asked if I'd hold on a minute and I said sure. A figured I'd lost her but she came back 5 minutes later, and told me to call the Kenora Hotel ( a well known Windsor Hotel on Huron Church Street and see if I could get Short Stay Room 27 at 330PM. I had to leave to go to a pay phone because I don't own a phone. I called the Kenora, they said that room was already taken during that time frame. I went back to the chatroom. The young lady was still waiting, I told her what the Kenora said, and she told me she already knew that because she's the one who got the room. That seemed serious enough for me. I told her to lay down her ground rules, She said no sex, but aside from that anything was ok, no safe word, and if possible she'd like an orgasm, bondage was ok, but no hog ties.
I suggested we meet at a Tim Hortons, she wouldn't tell me what she looked like because she wanted to reserve the ability to just walk out if she saw me and didn't like my looks. Usually this Hortons has lots of people in it so the odds are if she walked out I would never know it. I figured fair enough. I told her she'd be able to recognize me because I'm about 6 feet 230 pounds, that I'd be wearing black jeans, black Mocassins, a grey long sleeve T shirt, Black denim jacket, mirror lenses and I'd be wearing a skull and cross bones bandana with a black onyx skull and crossbones ear ring. And that I'd go to the counter and order a chocolate frosted donut with a glass of milk. She said I wouldn't be disappointed in what she was wearing both as regular clothes AND underneath her regular clothes.
I got lucky, there was no traffic, AND for the first time in recent memory when I got to the border I was the only car there. The Canadian customs agent just waved me through. (A first, usually I get searched). I walked into Tim Hortons at about 230PM. About 30 minutes early. There were quite a few people there and I took a chance and figured I'd order my donut now, and if no one approached me I'd order again at 3pm, The agreed upon time. The words wrere just out of my mouth when someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I was Tron, I turned and all I could think was cool. This lady (Traci) was about 5 feet 6. And looked just like a red headed green eyed version of Ember from Magic Touch video Embers Day. She was wearing a very nice and somewhat revealing sun dress and heals.
She introduced herself, we sat and talked till about 315 or so. I bought her some coffee and pie. We got to know each other, she said she felt safe (also that I have an extremely sexy voice) and that it was quite all right if we proceeded to the hotel.

Should I continue??? Trust me, this girl was a riot!

i want part 2 also.

then maybe, i'd like to try part 2 with lime outsider.
hehehe
sorry lime, i couldn't resist.
steve

Tron ya son of a bitch. Bout time you had a good tickling experience to share. Now continue or I'll have to beat it outta ya. ;)

Felt like I was reading a novel, so specific in your post, kinda cool.

"and that of the guys she's seen post here I was the only one who seemed to have a real life."

I'm no Joe Millionare so I guess she has a point. ;)

DK

Re: i want part 2 also.

areenactor said:
then maybe, i'd like to try part 2 with lime outsider.
hehehe
sorry lime, i couldn't resist.
steve

Thanks ok

If you try anything, I have a rottweiler and an ex-military uncle who is now a prison guard

Keep that in mind

have a nice day :)

dogs aren't a problem

but protective uncles are! i know, i'm one myself, lol
you're a good kid lime.
steve

Since you like donuts...

Tron,
There is a Duncan Donuts less than a mile from my home. Meet me there at 3pm. ;)

Jen

Jen LOL

Yes dear but that would be over 12 hours from my house.

I'm currently hoping to hear from my other potential Windsor ticklee, but she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth :(

Tron

Re: Jen LOL

Neutron said:
Yes dear but that would be over 12 hours from my house.
Tron

Aww, come on. I will make it worth the trip. You can even bend me over. ;)

LOL Ok..

jen, I promise if I'm near Albany I'll stop by. Can I tie you nude in a ballerina kick????

Tron

Ballerina Kick? If I can get into the position, you can tie me in it.

Ballerina Kick..

Ever seen those bars dancers put their legs on so they can warm up?

Tron

Ahh. OK. I can get into that position. I can even go up on my toes. So, sure. Tie away. Just one question. Are you going to tickle from underneath? :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back