• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

United Kingdom

I'm from near Perth - not that far from you. I play a bit of golf occasionally so am well acquainted with St Andrews!

UK, and a Sheffield lad, born and bred!

BTW - this should be in the general discussion, but it'll probably be moved in there soon!

From Liverpool, living in the Highlands with the midgies and inbreeds.

Headsnap said:
From Liverpool, living in the Highlands with the midgies and inbreeds.

You're a wannabe Jock snappy. I can see it! Och aye the noo!

Last edited:
Yep! North West UK here... Chorley, Lancashire to be precise...

TklFeet1

Why is it most of the ticklers are all the way up the top of the U.K? I live in the south city of Portsmouth.

Any others from around the U.K?

What we really, really need now is some female ticklees up north (preferrably Scotland!) Any willing applicants please post me!

Good to see there is actually other scottish folk on these forums, I hail from Dundee so i'm just along the road from joker :D

subZer0 said:
You're a wannabe Jock snappy. I can see it! Och aye the noo!

Jings, crivvens and help ma boab! To be honest this place isn't so much Scotland as it is U.N Central; my co-workers are Bulgarians, Poles, Slovaks and Hungarians, half the taxi drivers are English, most of the navvies are Scousers or South Africans and the last two prawn trawlers I worked on were owned by Irishmen and had at least two Englishmen (including my good self) on the crew. Then again the skippers of both boats were Scottish and I had to fight like a tiger to get my wages off either of them, so the Highland traditions are still in good health even if the people are slowly being forced out by immos :-o!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back