• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know...

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
... that since I was a little kid, I have had very limited hearing in my left ear. That's the point of this thread. Name something that others would not know about you unless you told them. Anything goes. Have fun with it.

I have astigmatism since age 12. Since then up to the present I wear low-grade glasses and would never have any productivity without them.

A definite FAIL, huh!

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that my favourite real ale is "Waggle Dance".

I have astigmatism since age 12. Since then up to the present I wear low-grade glasses and would never have any productivity without them.

A definite FAIL, huh!

No fail here! I have astigmatism in my left eye dating back to age 3 or 4, I believe. Come to think of it, what the heck is wrong with the left side of my body? Complicated left ear, complicated left eye... *sigh*... I suppose it could be worse. :p But yeah, I also have low-grade specs that I need whilst attempting to be productive.

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that my birthmark is on the inside of my left buttcheek. :blush:

Snail Shell

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I'm not normal!

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I have number-form synesthesia, and acute insomnia.

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I have a learning disability in mathematics. Simple math is fine. Adding, subtracting, multiplication and division is all groovy. Even some simple algebra. Anything more advanced than that and I get a mental block. Comprehension goes right out the window. Sucks, really. Struggled with that my entire life. :(

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I've had Partial- Vertigo since I was four.

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I'm behind you right now.

First of all...LOL @ ^^^

Second of all, unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I have asthma, insomnia, PTSD, and am prone to depression.

Unless I told you, you wouldn't probably know I am very moody.

Unless I told you, you probably wouldn't know that I'd been promoted to Sergeant today...wooo, go me!
Also I'm afraid of wasps...

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I suffered from night terror when I was younger, and used to be incredibly depressed until about a year ago.

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I have been an asthmatic since I was 8 years old.

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I have claustrophobia, vertigo, and a fear of scorpions!

Unless i told you,you would not know that i was a long haired bearded biker who sold some dope,used my fair share of same and raised all kinds of hell while engaging in all manners of anti-social behaviour.

Damn i miss the 1970's.Now i'm just a boring old gray haired fat guy.:cry1:

Lee gave me a binky that says "Mute Button" and sometimes I go to sleep with it in my mouth. :)

unless i told you, you wouldnt know that... for as long as i can remember i have always wanted to do something great enough that i would be called a hero

:wavingguy

Unless I told you, you wouldn't know that I have a thing for biting people. Except I tell everyone. And you'd probably know that I did if I bit you, too.

^ Now that explains...:p

Part of it, it likely does.

Plus all the pointless unknown stuff, I am not going to relate.

What about you, Bo?
What are your other widely unknown facts?

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back