• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unsure Title #547

meangry

Verified
I haven't a single clue how I should go about this, but diving right in seems to be the usual process, so might as well while holding some bits of information back.

Hello TMF, my name is Aaron. I'm a twenty-something from the Midwest. My interests involve reading, writing, economics, the sports, and a whole bunch of other things that are sure to be on everyone else's lists. Would love to learn how to cook, and I'm enjoying a good sweat in the gym. I really enjoy writing, be it on here or in other forms. Some people say I'm good. I think I kind of suck.

That trigger event might've been April O'Neil, back when you are a young man and you have sexual leanings toward someone but you don't know what sexual leanings are. The banana yellow jump suit did a really good job of form fitting, I mean, right? *Cough cough* Maybe it was just the notion of someone removing a piece of static clothing and touching her. Or maybe it was something else. I don't know. I just know some wires got crossed.

And I've done this all before. A few years ago. And to be quite honest, I lived up to this namesake. I reveled in arguing, in making people nervous, in saying things nobody else would say and dancing a tight rope walk over a bed of fire. But then things got confusing. I had some really good friends, but I lost them. I was an idiot. And, in the end, feeling a bit more than hurt and a lot more shamed, I just eased back into the role of a lurker. It was easy. No fights. No having to see people I'd considered friends disappearing. And that worked really well for a few years. It's hard to have someone with unabashed pride admit to their mistakes, but I made quite a few. And, to be quite frank, I'm sorry for that. Sorry for that conduct. For confusion. For trying to push off my intellect and talk down to people. I was angry, then. Real angry. At the world and many things within it.

But, well, things change, and age mellows someone. My station in life is a lot better. There is a plan out there. And I don't know what I want out of this place, but I want it to be enjoyable. If that means being a part of it, that's great. Maybe write a few stories on subject matter that fits the place. Or maybe it means doing more. Whatever it is, it'd be cool just to kind of come back.

Enough rambling. Have a good evening.

Hello again.

Always happy to see folks growing into themselves. My best to the new outlook.

Myriads

Economics! You should head down to the PR! Always love a debate with a fellow economist! :D

Life is a learning experience! Nice to see that you are feeling more settled and positive! I hope you enjoy your time at the Forum! It really is a wonderful place!

Thank you for sharing your soul searching and the turnaround. It's not easy publicly admitting mistakes, but always brave.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back