• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY IV gathering now booking for the Weekend of Feb 3rd 2012

I only get massages from licensed massage therapists, or ones close to that....danimal !!!!

Packing now once the my 8th period class is over I'm out of work like a bat out of hell off to the train. I'm actually having one of my students give me a lift to the subway where I can make my conection so I can leave my car at school. If they only knew LOL.

Alright! The first guests have already arrived at the hotel and are waitin on the rest of us....LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uSD4vsh1zDA?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uSD4vsh1zDA?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

WOOT!

I love you I love you I love you I love you! Yes, YOU! I love you!

thank yall for the worst weekend of my life lol :p love yall *hugs* :D

I miss all of you already ! We got her ! " I am a Babyfish ! I am a Babyfish ! I am a Babyfish ! " music to my ears !!!! L M F A O !

home, tired but very happy!! I cannot begin to tell you how much you all mean to me. Thank you for just letting me be myself and seeming to love me for it!! I will write more later!!

^Eat hearty before Milagros show up. :laughhard: ^
While I did eat enough for three people, there was enough food to feed several villages. :munch:
home, tired but very happy!! I cannot begin to tell you how much you all mean to me. Thank you for just letting me be myself and seeming to love me for it!! I will write more later!!
It was wonderful to see you, JPie1. I'm glad we got to talk on Sunday morning. :grouphug:

We got to spend all of Sunday at said gathering, had an AWESOME time hanging out, visiting old friends and meeting new ones! Thank you Ray, Tracy, and Myriads!!:yourock:

(and who knew sea monkeys were edible?)

Drew and Ann

I so much want my own little inn....we I can feed people and spread my hospitality all the time...

who would come?????

Here I am, safely home in frunna the trusty PC, still feeling that UNY glow...hoping it doesn't dissipate too quickly...

I had to disappear in order to decompress a few times during the more intense parts of the weekend (mostly during the Super Bowl). And while some experiences were awesomer than others :), the experience on the whole was quite awesome! (I'll wait a week or so before stepping onto a bathroom scale! :) )

Many thanks to everyone who set this whole shebang up!

Well, we got away with it again.

As always, we wait for it for what seems like an eternity, it arrives and we're bathed in joy for a few moments, and then it's over again in the blink of an eye and we're left bummed and wanting to go back... AND, as always, we had an epic weekend that few will ever know the levels of happiness we attain. You are all so freakin' awesome! :redheart: I miss you all already. Is it time to go back, yet?
I so much want my own little inn....we I can feed people and spread my hospitality all the time...

who would come?????
I would be on the staff as the resident massage therapist/DM!

Special thanks to Ray and Tracy ! Their hard work made this happen !

"I'm just saying it's fine by me
If you never leave
And we can live like this forever
It's fine by me"

Pretty please? <3

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back