• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY V Registration is now open..

venray

Verified
The hotel contract has been signed and a block of rooms has been reserved, so we are ready to go!

Resistration fee this year is $30.00 per person. To receive detailed registration information you need only send an email to me at [email protected] or facebook message me. I will send you the info and upon payment you will receive hotel registration information.

If you have questions about the get together, now will be a perfect time to ask.

The fee goes towards the renting of the common room where folks can get together as well as for providing food for Saturday and the Superbowl party on Sunday.

This year it looks like we will have a record breaking group of awesome folks in attendance so it would be best to get registered early. The hotel has reserved a specific number of rooms, but if we fill up early there will be time to add on more at the same discounted rates.....but if we wait too long we will lose that option...

Hope to hear from all who are interested really soon!

The hotel has set up a block of rooms with a special booking code for us. Once you have registered with us at paypal the info will be forwarded to you. Hope to see many of you at the event!!!!

Send all questions to me at [email protected] ASAP. Event and room registration cutoff is January 15'th.

Had a great time last time we attended. Hope we can pull it off again next year!

Can I go?! Can I go?! I promise to not behave!

I mean... well, yeah, that. :D

The hotel has set up a block of rooms with a special booking code for us. Once you have registered with us at paypal the info will be forwarded to you. Hope to see many of you at the event!!!!

Send all questions to me at [email protected] ASAP. Event and room registration cutoff is January 15'th.

I sent you an email this morning (October 25th). Let me know if you didn't get it. :D

I just registered ! I will bring a lots of stromboli's for everyone ! and I will bring Jen ( she had fun last year ! ) and of course the tricked out Sonicare with the make up brush ! patent pending ....

Not 100% sure if I'm going, I'm 97.9876% sure. And may be bringing the Mister along, as long as he promises to behave. Won't know until December, we're in the process of moving.

Would be great to see you. I do hope you can make it Cas.

Myriads

Last year it was " I am a Babyfish " This year it's your turn ! LOL

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back