• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UofM Football Is A Joke

boyne4

2nd Level Yellow Feather
UofM is the most overrated 1 loss team in the country. They are about to hit their usual November epic fail!

UofM is the most overrated 1 loss team in the country. They are about to hit their usual November epic fail!

from the sounds of this post, you must be a State or a Ohio State fan....typical

I am gonna love seeing your disappearance when they dont have the "November" fail as you say....that's okay, its easy to say what you say behind a computer screen anyways

It already started. Nice game against Iowa. Typical Michigan, put up numbers on the nothing programs and fall on your face against the programs that count. Love it and love watching UofM fans choke on their arrogance!

Oh and by the way, I don't keep this message just for a chat board. I have no problem expressing this face to face to arrogant UofM fans. Not an issue for me.

sure you dont pal, again, brave behind a screen...

anyway, worry about your own team, that's even if you have one...I'll worry about mine

Hook, line and sinker. It is UofM fans like you that I get a kick out of putting up stuff like this. Too easy.

Granted, it's been a few rough years for Michigan. I think all U of M fans can agree that RichRod was a poor fit for the Big 10, however, Hoke already has a top 5 rated recruiting class coming in net year, and with the fall of the Buckeyes and the Nittany Lions it can only get better. Things are looking up in Ann Arbor and within the next couple years Michigan will once again take it's place as "Leaders and the Best" count on it.

Hmmm...I see that the 'arrogance' was started by you, Boyne4. Overrated eh. Who is your team, if you so wish to bash other fans?
Seems there is more humble attitudes in Michigan, than THE Ohio State university - like there is more than one?

Rodriguez was a failed experiment, but Hoke will have the team as winners, just like Bo and Lloyd. 2 home games remain, I sense a 10-win season.

looks like the joke is on you buddy.... 10-2 and a major bowl game... now where are you??

of course, nowhere to be found

just got home from Indy. Was at the Championship game. Like I said, hook, line and sinker. Too easy. What a socially retarded fanbase.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back