• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upcoming HALLOWEEN TICKLE PIN-UP BOOK - Early Sneak Peak

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Upcoming HALLOWEEN TICKLE PIN-UP BOOK -Sneak Peak UPDATE 10/26/09

Hi folks,

I'm happy to debut a new tickle artist for the community. She is a good friend of mine, and a very talented artist. She found the tickling community intruiging, and wanted to do a project around tickling. We discussed it, and decided on a Halloween themed pin up book. The e-pin up book will have all halloween themed pin ups of girl tickling girl or monster tickling girl pin ups with a little bit of naughty thrown in for spice.

Below are some samples from the book, which will be availble for digital purchase at the end of the the month. The final ten pin ups will all be in full color, and the book will include a huge collection of preliminary sketches, character notes and other concept design stuff.

I'll be posting more samples, and information as the release date gets closer. In the meantime, check out the first round of samples, and please feel free to leave comments. The artist would love to hear from you folks. This is her first time doing work for the Tickling Community, so give her a warm welcome. Her fantastic art speaks for itself!

Here is the uncolored cover pin up...

coversample.jpg

Here is sample portion of one of the pin ups...

vampirehuntersample.jpg

Another sample portion of another of the pin ups...

scarecrowsample.jpg

And a full page rough sketch...

redridinghoodrough.jpg

Last edited:
the sketches look excellent^^ for the looks of this it will be a great book^^

nice I can't wait to see the finished peices ^-^

looks amazing, love that little red riding hood

Looks great! The cover pinup is my favorite!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I'm glad folks like the samples. We'll have more in the next weeks as we lead up to the books release.
webmaster joe

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back