• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update at Tickling games with ELISKA

TG webmaster

TMF Regular
baneliska.jpg

After a period of inactivity ,Tickling Games come back with a new model, the beautiful and ticklish Eliska. She is a young model and actress from France. The torture of the tickle is a challenge on which she decided to raise, only for your eyes... Enjoy !

I wish you all an happy New Year 2008, a good health especially, and a lot of tickling games...

http://www.ticklingames.com/eliska_preview.wmv (right click and "save the target as..."

4 clips of the tickling session with Eliska at Clips4sale Store 14996
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/14996
Free pics of the beautiful Eliska at :
http://www.ticklingames.com

Super Hot

I love your clips...very hot ticklish girls and LOVE the bare feet tickling!

Excellent Clip.. I like the cute very ticklish model and the skill of the ticklers. :bowing:

WOW, now that was hot! Man do I envy you, what I wouldnt give to give her a tickle toe sucking! Beautiful feet! :tickle:

wow she is really pretty her skin and face are lovely!

le clip en position hogtied est vraiment terrible !!!
J'adore cette position car on peut voir le visage et les pieds en meme temps.

S'il vous plait faites plus de video de ce type.

Et encore bravo!!

I was skeptical about the punk hair at first but once I saw her body and ticklishness, I'm a huge fan! Very hot!!

Je vous rassure vous verrez d'autres clips dans cette position dans les prochaines mises à jour.

Merci.

TG Webmaster
le clip en position hogtied est vraiment terrible !!!
J'adore cette position car on peut voir le visage et les pieds en meme temps.

S'il vous plait faites plus de video de ce type.

Et encore bravo!!

Very nice video. The preview gives a good overview of the whole clip and it is sensitively done.

Why do only show 3 of your models on your homepage when on the Clips4sale site there is still a Jennifer and a Caroline? I should have liked to see some pictures of them, as it is difficult to see them clearly on the site and I have also seen no previews.

Last edited:
Hi Mart,

the session with Jennifer has been very short, so i had no time to make many photos. As regards Caroline, I gave up the completeness of pictures to French Tickling webmaster for his site "french dangling". I didn't still think, at this moment there, of dashing into the creating of Tickling games.

Thank you very much for your coments.

TG webmaster.
Very nice video. The preview gives a good overview of the whole clip and it is sensitively done.

Why do only show 3 of your models on your homepage when on the Clips4sale site there is still a Jennifer and a Caroline? I should have liked to see some pictures of them, as it is difficult to see them clearly on the site and I have also seen no previews.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back