• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Updated : Genuine tickling's Summer Quizz - Win Free clips and points !

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Since we had a problem with the previous Quiz, I made another one :)

Rules

#1 entry per person (it is actively checked and I'll ban double entries, since it's unfair)

We close entries on Wednesday at 23:59

#11 Questions -> 11 Potential points

Prices

#1 - Golden trophy - 100 $ in Tickle Points to shop anything on GT
#2 - Silver trophy - 5 people will get 5 clips of their choice for free
#3 - Bronze trophy - 10 people will get 1 clip of their choice for free
#4 - Random consolation trophy - 1 random people will get 1 clip of his choice for free

If there are people with the same number of point, I'll sort it out with Random.org

Note :
- No survey added this time
- As stated in the quizz, I'll need an email to contact winners, but it won't be kept after the game

Here is the link to the Quizz

I hope you win, and if not, that you have fun with the treasure hunt :)

Last edited:
Awesome!!! How do we claim the prize? Is there something on our accounts that let us pick a video? Also is the video chosen from your studio or any studio on genuine tickling website?

People than won something got an email and everything is explained there

Okay, I just checked the email again and it mentioned I won bronze trophy and to claim clip on the website with a link to genuine tickling. That is all that it says, that's why I am confused. No other link or code or anything. I followed the link to my account (already logged in) and I added video to cart but it still shows up in cart like normal video and price. Any suggestions?

You need to answer to the email with the clip you want, there is no mention of claiming the clip ON gt :) (just choosing from the catalogue)

Any idea when those of us that received emails will have the clips sent to us once we tell you what we would like? I sent mine yesterday.
:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back