• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upper Body Tickling with Cheerleader Liz River - M/F - Tickle Chicks (Preview!)

ReyaFet

Verified
Upper-Body-Tickling-with-Cheerleader-Liz-River.gif

Cute cheerleader Liz River is not okay. Even though she keeps yelling it out while she is being tickled! "I'm ok, I'm ok!" I guess it's just false self-assurance. Psymon has her standing up, arms strapped above her head, ready for a hardcore upper body tickle session. Before he starts tickling her, I (Addie) tell him off-camera that I am a better tickler than him. This kinda pisses him off, so he's ready to tickle the hell out of her to prove that he's a really good tickler, too! I'm always happy to incite some competition. :) And he DOES tickle her very well! Psymon does a great thing where he builds up alot of anticipation by running his hands over her before tickling her. Liz squeals and squirms, not sure when he's going to start. Once he does, he gets her good in lots of great areas - underarms, sides, knees, inner thighs and even her feet; both with socks on and socks off. This isn't an ideal position for foot tickling, but he manages anyway and it turns out that her feet are pretty ticklish! It's always fun to tickle feet WITH the socks on and then as soon as they lose sensitivity, you can peel the socks off and the sensitivity has returned! Liz is lots of fun to tickle and I can't wait to get my hands on her next time! Peace out!

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

Go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see more sexy tickling previews and to join our membership site for one low price!

Our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

:dogpile: Addie J

Sort Of

It looked like he went a bit light on her.

hehe

I'll definitely watch it again!

Well, I know you're a member, so please look out for the next Liz River clip! It should be up in a few updates (we try to space out the models for each clip but I'll bump it up a place or two), and YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT I DID NOT TOTALLY KICK HER BUTT in that one :) She actually TEXTED me about it later and told me she was having a post-traumatic thing happen anytime someone touched her neck! If I didn't have to go and get my iPhone replaced (thanks Apple) I'd copy it here, but basically I figured out what the deal was with her ticklish neck...and didn't stop...and she said it was the worst ever! :) I think perhaps in this video I hadn't fully figured it out yet :p

Sorry to be shrieking, but I'm very sensitive to my second-fiddle position next to Addie ;) Thanks again man!

Psymon LOL

Ok man, maybe it was just her, normally you have the Lees absolutely SHRIEKING!!

BTW keep up the Cheerleading tickling AND could you please tickle a French Maid?? :)

She was cute. Wouldn't mind seeing her strapped down to a table and perhaps a bit naked. lol, but seriously that would be hot.

:)

The more I watch this the more I like it with one minor exception!

Ok

Psymon did a great job. Actually a tremendous job. Very relentless.

But next time he or you lift a models foot to tickle it can you move out and away a bit, would have been an awesome upskirt possibility.!

Yeah! Those are great tips. Thank you!

Psymon did a great job. Actually a tremendous job. Very relentless.

But next time he or you lift a models foot to tickle it can you move out and away a bit, would have been an awesome upskirt possibility.!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back