• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UPW (Underground Pro Wrestling/Tickle wrestling) Part 2 F/F

dotjoker

TMF Novice
“UGGGGGHHHH!” Screamed Velvet in anger as she threw her phone in anger at watching a clip of her tapping at from Felein’s feet tickling. She didn’t know what was worse, her tapping out from tickling of all things or having everyone seeing it!

“Damn that stupid, fake Karate user! It’s her fault I’m the laughing stock of the entire league!” Screamed Velvet in more anger as she threw some pillows. She was laying on a soft, large bed with Winter nearby. Who quickly wincing as the pillows were thrown and one was near her.

“And you! Why didn’t you stop it!” Screamed Velvet glaring at Winter who had a calm face as she tried to calm the younger woman down.

“Velvet, you know if I had interfered then I couldn’t come to any of your matches for an entire month.” Said Winter calming the woman down, who now huffed and crossed her arms.

“Yeah, well…well…you still should have done something!” Said Velvet, making the older woman sigh. She knew Velvet wasn’t really mad at her but was more angry at being humiliated by Feline.

“I’m gonna leave and give you a few minutes to cool off. Remember you're gonna have a match soon.” said Winter as she walked out the door of their dressing room, making Velvet pout.

“Yeah, yeah I know. It’s just gonna be that army freak Zoey.” Said Velvet rolling her eyes as she dealt with Zoey plenty of times. Though about half the time she lost to Zoey and the times she did win, half the time Winter had to interfere with the match.

Velvet pouted as she glanced at her sock foot. She hoped she never had to be tortured like that again! Especially against Feline, who she swore revenge against. But a thought appeared as she looked at her foot.

“Hmmmm, while I was the tickle lee at first. Who said I couldn’t be the tickle ler the next time!” Grinned Velvet as she was cooking up a plan. But first, she had to take care of Zoe. And she just knew the perfect way to do so~

Velvet: The princess of the league
Vs
Zoey Breaker: The solider

The match between the two was one of their many matches, with Zoey wanting to teach Velvet about respect and Velvet wanting to shut Zoey up. Velvet was wearing her regular outfit and Zoey is wearing a simple camo sports bra, matching camo pants and finally black army boots.

The two started off with them locking hands, but Velvet released a swift kick to Zoey’s stomach a second later, stunning the taller woman. The princess took advantage of Zoey being stunned and forced the taller woman down by unleashing multiple kicks at her back and stomach once Zoey turned on her back.

Velvet soon tried to lock Zoey in a hold but Zoey power through it and unleashed a suplex on the blonde haired woman and locked in a full nelson, making the young woman scream in pain and fans cheered.

The two kept going at it with Zoey slowly overwhelming Velvet with more stronger strikes and moves. Eventually with Zoey dominating Velvet, Winter knew she had to help her ward.

Once Zoey picked up a stunned Velvet and powerbomb her, Winter immediately got the ropes that were closest to the wrestlers and jumped up.

Zoey goes for a pin but before the ref could count, Winter jumped up and screamed at the ref, distracting her. Zoey managed to get the referee's attention back a few seconds later but by then Velvet threw an arm up at the count of one.

Growling in anger at Winter’s interference, Zoey got up and charged at Winter. The black haired woman threw a right hook at Winter, knocking the slightly taller woman down onto the floor, groaning in pain.

However that cost the army woman everything with Zoey attacking Winter, Velvet got back up. Seeing her bodyguard falling down, she growled in anger.

Rushing to the ropes, she jumped on the second rope and did a mule kick to Zoey’s face, stunning and almost knocking out Zoey. The fans booed at Velvet, who shouted “Shut up you peasants!”

Her frowned turned into a grin at the downed Zoey, she was about to go for the pin but paused as she remembered the plan a few hours ago. Smirking sinisterly, she dragged the stronger-looking woman to the center of the ring and forced the woman onto her stomach.

Sitting down and wrapped her long legs around Zoey’s right leg, she wrapped both arms around the foot and unlaced the combat boot, making the ref and the fans look confused.

It took a few seconds for Zoey to come back to it and realize her predicament. “W-What are you doing?” Asked Zoey confused as she felt her boot slowly getting less tighter with each second.

Velvet merely grinned at the confused voice. “Oh don’t worry. You’ll know in….just…a…second!” Grunted Velvet as with each word she would pull and tug on Zoey’s stupid tight boot.

“Ugh!” Cried Velvet as she finally removed the boot and looked at the wiggling, socked foot. Multiple fans realized what Velvet was doing before they started to shout at Zoey to get to the ropes or cheer at what’s gonna happen.

Velvet threw the boot towards the fans and held her nose, as she caught a whiff of Zoey’s foot. “When’s the last time you washed these feet!” Cried the girl out as she pretended to gag and make other disgusted noises.

In truth Zoey’s didn’t smell as bad as Velvet was making it sound like. Though to someone like Velvet, the smell was too strong.

The army lady blushed at Velvet’s words but she quickly got over it.

“That’s the smell of hard work! Something that you have never done before!” Yelled Zoey as she began crawling to the ropes. Velvet growled at the answer, hoping Zoey would be more afraid of what's to come.

Her nails benign scribbling and digging all over the large socked foot, making Zoey pause in her crawling and releasing a muffled noise. But that only made Velvet more determined to make Zoey scream in laughter.

The sharp nails scribbled and dragged all over the foot, not stopping till Zoey broke into laughter. An entire minute Zoey managed to hold it back as she barely dragged them to the ropes.

The entire time Zoey was mentally begging herself not to laugh, not wanting to give Velvet the satisfaction of her laughter. She saw the match of Velvet vs Feline, heck she's sure almost everyone has seen it from seeing all of the fans either shout at her to laugh, look confused or shout at Zoey to get to the ropes.

It wasn’t until Velvet’s nails targeted Zoey’s heel’s for a long time that the strong woman finally broke. “AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” Screamed Zoey slamming her fists into the ground, finally breaking into laughter.

That got a reaction as almost everyone cheered at seeing the tough woman breaking into laughter. Velvet grinned in delight at hearing Zoey’s booming laughter as her nails dug into the sock foot.

“THAT’S RIGHT! Keep screaming!” Grinned Velvet in delight as her nails never once stopped for about 5 minutes of foot tickling. Outside the ring, Winter was very surprised at how this was turning out.

Though she loved the sight of the tough, usually determined woman screaming like a little girl. The only thing she wished that was different was that she wished she could be the one that was making Zoey scream helpless.

Eventually Velvet stopped, allowing Zoey to breathe heavily. However a few seconds later, the smaller woman grabs the thick sock and begins pulling roughly on it.
Zoey breathed heavily after laughing heavily for a while. She slowly dragged them closer to the ropes in a matter of seconds but paused at feeling Velvet’s pulling on her sock foot. “N-NO! Don’t you dare you little brat!” Screamed Zoey as leg shake and squirm in Velvet’s grasp, hoping to free her leg.

Velvet grinned smugly at hearing the screaming, finally the reaction she wanted! She used all her strength to pull the sock off and try to anchor them to the ring, not wanting to stop her tickling.

Luckily for Velvet, Zoey was too worried with the tickling rather than dragging them closer to the ropes as the tough woman was pounding on the floor, screaming.
With a mighty tug, Velvet finally ripped the sock off the foot, exposing Zoey’s big, tender looking foot. It was size 9, looking to be on the larger size and wide. Surprisingly a tad soft looking for someone like Zoey. While there were one or two small callouse here and there, they didn’t diminish the cuteness of the foot. 5 long meaty toes, a long thick sole and a chubby heel.

Velvet licked her lips in delight at seeing the large prize in her grasp as she viciously scribbled her nails all over the foot, making the military wrestler scream in agony.
“Tickle tickle tickle!” Screamed Velvet as she loved hearing the tough woman screaming in laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! STOOHOHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAPPPPPP!” Cried out Zoey slamming her fists into the floor.

Velvet was almost hypnotized at the sight of the foot flailing around, scrunching and wiggling all over the place. And the sound of Zoey’s heavy, screaming laughter was like music.

Pulling the toes back with one hand, Velvet’s other hands begin scribbling all over them. Feeling Velvet’s pointy, sharp nails digging into her toes made Zoey scream even louder and pound her first into the ground.

“COME ON TAPPPP!” Screamed Velvet as she continued scribbling and digging all over the long thick toes, wishing to hear the determined woman to finally tap out.
Zoey shook her head, her braid swishing with her as she desperately tried not giving up. She pushed through her laughter and slowly got them closer to the ropes.

Velvet kept on ticking for a few minutes, trying her hardest at making Zoey give up. It wasn’t until Velvet’s fingers went underneath the toes and tickled the toe stems that made Zoey lurch and scream like a banshee.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!” Screamed Zoey slamming her firsts into the floor as she raised her hand, looking ready to tap.

Velvet grinned grew with glee at seeing Zoey looking like she was gonna tap. And just hearing the screaming, begging laughter was only fueling the fire for her.
Zoey tried to crawl some more bud sadly for the black haired woman, all her energy was used up screaming and flailing around. Finally she tapped out, making the bell ring.

Winter cheered and slid into the ring, congratulating her ward. “Yes! Nicely done Velvet!” Smirked Winter.

Velvet released a screaming cheer but instead of releasing the foot, Velvet scribbled all 10 fingers all over the foot, making the trapped woman scream and beg Velvet to stop. “HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH! NOHOHOHOHOAHHAHAHAHAHAH STOHOOHOHOAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAPPPP! IHIHIIHIHIH TTTAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPPP!” Cried Zoey slamming her hand on the floor, tapping out multiple times.

The ref immediately tried to stop Velvet but Winter got in her way, making the poor ref back away with a glare from Winter.

“THAT’S RIGHT! KEEP ON LAUGHING LIKE THE WEAK PEASANT YOU ARE!” Grinned Velvet as her nails scratched and tickled Zoey’s thick heels now.

Velvet kept tickling for a straight minute before she stopped, leaving the poor military woman heavy breathing and still giggling from being tickled too much. Both the princess and bodyguard pushed Zoey out of the ring.

Velvet grinned at her bodyguard who nodded and went to one of the corners to grab Velvet’s tiara and placed it on Velvet’s head, making all the fans either cheer or boo. Velvet, like the princess she said she was, merely smiled and waved at her fans.

Unknown to everyone but this was the turning point of this league as seeing almost double the people watching this match compared to other matches this week, made all of the people in charge agree on one thing. Tickling seemed to be a good thing and the fans were gonna see much, much more of it.

The end! Hope you all enjoy it. So the first two were kind of planned out and the rest so so far, with the exception of some random matches here and there, are gonna be random generated by a number wheel.

Also 2 announcements:

First: I’m gonna make some championship belts. I was thinking something like One’s for the main company title, tag team, a second lesser one, and maybe once tickling is more integrated in the league, a tickling belt.

If you have any other ideas let me know! Either on here or in the roster part!

And second, I’m gonna add some male characters. Nothing major as this is still gonna be mostly FvF. I’ve decided to do it cause I was always a little iffy if I wanted to add it or not and decided just to do it. I hate my own indecisiveness :blush2: . Still nothing major but like 3ish, maybe I’ll add more in the future, maybe not, who knows! And Taylor is gonna be one of them, because I already came up with two others and I don't really want to try and think up another one. And they are gonna be more pretty/feminine looking males.

And since I'm gonna change Taylor's gender, I'm gonna go and change some stuff in the first part.

An excellent second part.
It looks like Velvet is not to be reckoned with... Miyuki better watch herself. Good thing she has James as a tag team member. :)

An excellent second part.
It looks like Velvet is not to be reckoned with... Miyuki better watch herself. Good thing she has James as a tag team member. :)

Thanks!
Yeah, thought not exactly the best wrestler, she is a good tickler! Hehe yeah. And would you want the two to be a tag team sometimes?

Thanks!
Yeah, thought not exactly the best wrestler, she is a good tickler! Hehe yeah. And would you want the two to be a tag team sometimes?

Yes, I think a spunky arab girl who only becomes ticklish if certain spots are tickled and a hyper ticklish japanese girl who thinks she can beat anyone would make a good team. They could definately help each other.

But just to add a bit of conflict, behind the scenes if they argue, if Miyuki felt like using her non existent anime super powers to prove something, she would have a hard time defeating James unless she can Haaaaaai! and get James's spots, which would even the playing field and make Miyuki think she is all powerful lol. :)

When she walks in to the ring she definately needs to be wearing glasses like in that photo and carrying a clipboard in her hand, to signify her academic knowledge of various tickle spots. :)

When she walks in to the ring she definately needs to be wearing glasses like in that photo and carrying a clipboard in her hand, to signify her academic knowledge of various tickle spots. :)

Sure! I would be more then okay with adding that!

Also your gonna be happy to know that Miyuki is gonna be in a match soon! Though you might not like how it's gonna turn out. Or maybe you'll like it, who knows.

Well Miyuki is hyper ticklish, in fact probably the most ticklish wrestler in the roster lol; At least going by the descriptions and line up thus far..
But her ninja speed and evasiveness makes up for it, she will also as I said, watch for a weakness on her opponent and exploit it. :)

Well Miyuki is hyper ticklish, in fact probably the most ticklish wrestler in the roster lol.
But her ninja speed and evasiveness makes up for it.

Yeah we'll I'll admit but her hyper ticklishness isn't gonna help her against her match. ;)
True! However, I added a small rule to the matches about how it'll go with some dice. And let's just say she didn't role good.

I had another thought inspired by Priya

Perhaps when Miyuki is wrestling she should wear a silly looking red eye mask. It makes her feel like a superheroine character so she can don that when wrestling, because she thinks it makes her look tough and enhances her (non existent) Powers. :)
I can just imagine a girl with an anime imagination doing something like this and charging at their enemy haaaaaaaaai!
I can't imagine a cute girl like Miyuki just walking in wearing only her sailor uniform, cute smile and no superheroine prop lol.

Only when wrestling though, not outside of wrestling as she is sweet cute Miyuki then.

Or....outside of wrestling, sometimes if she feels like she wants to try and defeat someone, she will put the eye mask on so she can use her (non existent) powers. Again, not sure how the storyline is going to work here.

Don't get me wrong Miyuki has ninja speed and can watch for someones weakness to exploit, but her magic anime powers are non existent. She just believes in her imagination they actually exist. ;)

Sure! I'll try to make her as silly as you want, but don't really know how good it'll turn out. :idunno: . Hopefully it's good!

And I'm good with all that for Miyuki! :) .

Oh yeah I understand! ;)

Also it hasn't been mentioned but below her navy blue kneelength skirt. Miyuki wears long black kneelength socks; which only makes her hyper ticklish feet extra sensitive ;) and black flats.
You can add that to her description.

Also it hasn't been mentioned but below her navy blue kneelength skirt. Miyuki wears long black kneelength socks; which only makes her hyper ticklish feet extra sensitive ;) and black flats.
You can add that to her description.

Sure! So she's wearing a white sailor/uniform blouse, navy blue kneelength skirt, long black knee length socks and black flats? Oh and her special mask!

Sure! I'll try to make her as silly as you want, but don't really know how good it'll turn out. :idunno: . Hopefully it's good!

And I'm good with all that for Miyuki! :) .

Oh yeah I understand! ;)

Yeah, it's just as part of her character I feel she definately needs that slight silliness, as she truly belives with her imagination she has super powers.
She reads a lot of manga comics so Miyuki has quite the imagination. :D

Yeah, it's just as part of her character I feel she definately needs that slight silliness, as she truly belives with her imagination she has super powers.
She reads a lot of manga comics so Miyuki has quite the imagination. :D

Okay!

Okay thanks! I'll defiantly add all that soon! Also could I send you a little of what I have so far for Miyuki? Just to make sure it's how you imagine her and how I made her sounds correct?

Yeah go ahead, I am curious. :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back